PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Happy Wars
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-08-2012, 06:48 AM   #1
yamayamayaamaa

Send a message via ICQ to yamayamayaamaa Send a message via AIM to yamayamayaamaa Send a message via Yahoo to yamayamayaamaa Send a message via Skype™ to yamayamayaamaa

yamayamayaamaa's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Gold   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Battle Master - "Use all skills in a Quick Match or Co-op mode"

Edit: I finally got the achievement.

There is a list of spells in the options menu if you need to make yourself a checklist.

Last edited by yamayamayaamaa; 10-08-2012 at 11:14 AM.
yamayamayaamaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 09:44 PM   #2
crimson x

Send a message via AIM to crimson x Send a message via MSN to crimson x Send a message via Yahoo to crimson x

Soren Kisamora's Gamercard
Thumbs up Skill List for you~

This is true. this achievement also includes EVERY ability for all 3 classes. this includes team skills as well.this can be a bit of a pain at times, since the abilities you start out with, and gain as you level up, are always random
Taking the list straight from the games how to section, all the abilities include the following:

Warrior
Team-Cheer,Group Rush,Iron Phalanx
"B" Skills-Roar, Rocketman, Super Guard, Stone Throw
"A" Skills-Smash, Spinning Blade, Charge Attack, Rush

Cleric
Team-Sacred Song, Transport, Happy Miracle
"B" Skills-Dash, Summon Materials, Sacred Armor, Wall
"A" Skills-Heal, Dispel, Resurrect, Sanctuary

Mage
Team-Tornado, Lightning Arrow, Meteor Storm
"B" Skills-Blizzard, Magic Napalm, Lightning Strike, Wind Trap
"A" Skills-Fire Enchant, Lightning Enchant, Wind Enchant, Ice Enchant

Later on [or early if your happy spins are lucky] you will get items with ability+ applied to them. For example, a hat for cleric with "Sacred Armor+". These buff slots force your character to start a round with said ability, effectively allowing you to pick what skills you obtain over the course of a match.

From what i could tell as well, the skills don't have to HIT an enemy to work for this achievement.it seems you may just have to use them for it to count. Enchants can be used on yourself if no one is somehow not around.
crimson x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 02:06 AM   #3
Rose Knight789

Rose Knight789's Gamercard
Does all the skills have to be done in a single game because that seems impossible

Rose Knight789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 03:35 AM   #4
UnarmedReaper07

UnarmedReaper07's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose Knight789 View Post
Does all the skills have to be done in a single game because that seems impossible

I got the achievement in multiple games.
UnarmedReaper07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 04:29 AM   #5
crimson x

Send a message via AIM to crimson x Send a message via MSN to crimson x Send a message via Yahoo to crimson x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose Knight789 View Post
considering the skills you get in a match normally are random, and the fact that each category can have more than 3 skills, it's literally impossible to pull off in 1 game.
Old 10-13-2012, 05:02 AM   #6
Shiftie

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Road Map - Diamond   Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Staff Club - Shiftie   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by crimson x View Post
This is true. this achievement also includes EVERY ability for all 3 classes. this includes team skills as well.this can be a bit of a pain at times, since the abilities you start out with, and gain as you level up, are always random
Taking the list straight from the games how to section, all the abilities include the following:

Warrior
Team-Cheer,Group Rush,Iron Phalanx
"B" Skills-Roar, Rocketman, Super Guard, Stone Throw
"A" Skills-Smash, Spinning Blade, Charge Attack, Rush

Cleric
Team-Sacred Song, Transport, Happy Miracle
"B" Skills-Dash, Summon Materials, Sacred Armor, Wall
"A" Skills-Heal, Dispel, Resurrect, Sanctuary

Mage
Team-Tornado, Lightning Arrow, Meteor Storm
"B" Skills-Blizzard, Magic Napalm, Lightning Strike, Wind Trap
"A" Skills-Fire Enchant, Lightning Enchant, Wind Enchant, Ice Enchant

Later on [or early if your happy spins are lucky] you will get items with ability+ applied to them. For example, a hat for cleric with "Sacred Armor+". These buff slots force your character to start a round with said ability, effectively allowing you to pick what skills you obtain over the course of a match.

From what i could tell as well, the skills don't have to HIT an enemy to work for this achievement.it seems you may just have to use them for it to count. Enchants can be used on yourself if no one is somehow not around.
Thanks for pointing out the list!

And for future reference you can use for stuff like that
Old 10-14-2012, 08:02 PM   #7
crimson x

Thanks for the info.i'll be sure to remember that, though who knows the next time i'll play a game early enough to get to type any sort of guide out for it XD
Old 10-15-2012, 10:33 PM   #8
darkboy1200

SpecOpTricratop's Gamercard
I thought the achievement was for maxing out the skills list with one class, didn't realize it was using the basic skills for all three classes. This achievement just got much easier.
Old 10-16-2012, 03:51 PM   #9
Darkrain

Katzengott's Gamercard
This will be the only cheevo that i'll miss...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamayamayaamaa View Post
There is a list of spells in the options menu if you need to make yourself a checklist.
#
I searched everywere, can't find a list of the spells...

Last edited by Darkrain; 10-16-2012 at 06:45 PM.
Darkrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 07:25 PM   #10
Avernar

Avernar's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkrain View Post
I searched everywere, can't find a list of the spells...
Some of the help screens have more than one page.

Or you could just see the list in post number 2 of this thread...
Avernar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 01:29 AM   #11
Kinky Buns

Send a message via MSN to Kinky Buns Send a message via Skype™ to Kinky Buns

Kinky Buns's Gamercard
I use Cleric every game and I have still never gotten Sanctuary, I've gotten Dispel once. I think the randomness is abit one sided on certain skills.

"Truly if there is an evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind."
- Tales of Phantasia -

Kinky Buns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 05:13 AM   #12
rknb117

Rknb117's Gamercard
Regarding the team skills, do you have to be one to actually start it, or can you simply join in on someone else's?
rknb117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 05:44 AM   #13
twinkie

a gijoeindapupr's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by rknb117 View Post
Regarding the team skills, do you have to be one to actually start it, or can you simply join in on someone else's?
you have to start it

twinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 08:02 AM   #14
rknb117

Rknb117's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkie View Post
you have to start it
Thanks, looks like I'll be playing a few coop matches soon
Old 10-24-2012, 12:33 AM   #15
Zarakai1989

Zarakai1989's Gamercard
This achievement is annoying me because I swear I have used all those skills numerous times and yet I don't have the achievement. I'm stumped on which one im missing.

Zarakai1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 02:59 AM   #16
Kairi
Guide and Award Staff

Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   CABS Beta Tester   Green Thumb - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarakai1989 View Post
This achievement is annoying me because I swear I have used all those skills numerous times and yet I don't have the achievement. I'm stumped on which one im missing.
If you don't know which one you are missing, try using the list provided above, play a few more games with each character type, and then cross out the ones you use as you use them. That might help you figure out which one you missed.
Old 10-24-2012, 11:23 AM   #17
Zarakai1989

Zarakai1989's Gamercard
Thanks Kairi it ended up being the cleric skill "transport" I was missing, although I know I used it. Oh well I've got it now

Zarakai1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 05:30 PM   #18
Failed Mission

Failed Mission's Gamercard
Just a quick question:

Does anyone know if the spells have to "hit" or can you just cast them? For example, I play a cleric and have cast the flower pot men skill (I forget the name) but there were no dead bodies in range nor where there any enemies nearby when the spell activated. Would that still count?

Failed Mission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 05:58 PM   #19
twinkie

a gijoeindapupr's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Failed Mission View Post
Just a quick question:

Does anyone know if the spells have to "hit" or can you just cast them? For example, I play a cleric and have cast the flower pot men skill (I forget the name) but there were no dead bodies in range nor where there any enemies nearby when the spell activated. Would that still count?
you just have to cast, no need to hit

twinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 07:48 PM   #20
Kairi
Guide and Award Staff

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   CABS Beta Tester   Green Thumb - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarakai1989 View Post
Thanks Kairi it ended up being the cleric skill "transport" I was missing, although I know I used it. Oh well I've got it now
Your welcome! I'm glad I was able to help you! Congratulations on getting your achievement!
Old 10-25-2012, 02:18 AM   #21
rknb117

Rknb117's Gamercard
What if the game you're in is aborted, do the skills used still count?
Old 10-28-2012, 12:59 AM   #22
HoLyKiLleR

THoLy KiLleRT's Gamercard
Any tips to unlock all skills ?
HoLyKiLleR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 01:31 AM   #23
Kairi
Guide and Award Staff

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoLyKiLleR View Post
None of the skills are locked exactly, but they are random. If you want to make sure you have a certain skill in a game, you can equip an item with that skill on it. For example, I have an item equipped with Magic Napalm on my Mage, so that items allows me to always have Magic Napalm at the start of a match. There are some skills that you will always start out with too no matter what depending on your current class. As a Warrior, you will always have the Stone Throw and Smash skills. As a Mage, you will always have Lightning Strike. As a Cleric, you will always have Summon Materials and Head. The rest of the skills will randomly appear as you level.
Old 10-28-2012, 10:05 AM   #24
B0seiju

b0seiju's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by rknb117 View Post
What if the game you're in is aborted, do the skills used still count?
No, it says also that no stats we're recorded when you get kicked out of a match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoLyKiLleR View Post
Yes, use the when you die, then you can choose to respawn with 9/11 skills for 4000 happy stars I believe.
B0seiju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 02:37 PM   #25
rknb117

Rknb117's Gamercard
Thanks, got the achievement, didn't think the skills counted if the match was aborted
Old 10-29-2012, 11:52 AM   #26
Requiem Kata

Requiem Kata's Gamercard
In my experience Happy Miracle is the least common skill!
Requiem Kata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 02:53 PM   #27
Lord Terentius

Send a message via MSN to Lord Terentius Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Terentius

Lord Terentius's Gamercard
Still trying to get this.

I've managed to get everything else EXCEPT for the Cleric's "Transport" skill.

It never seems to come up at all. Is there anything I can do to help get this skill? Like equip a particular weapon or buff, or allow the enemy team to swamp us etc?

I'm level 21 at the moment.

Edit: Nevermind. Second game I was in after this post, I managed to get it and the achievement. I left the cleric alone until I had level 5, then chose him. The skill randomly chose transport soon after.

Last edited by Lord Terentius; 11-24-2012 at 05:51 PM.
Lord Terentius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 07:50 AM   #28
Motorexskygtr32

MotorexGTR32's Gamercard
Transport skill?

Im trying to get Cleric`s skill, transport. Very frustrating, I even leveled up Cleric to 5 in 1 round and i dont see any skill by transports in quick respawn screen. Mostly Unlimited AP, 4000 happy money. Transport never show up in Y skills, only I see is Happy Miracle and Sacred Song. I also noticed it get hard to get Y skills when you are over 15 levels.

Any tips?

Edit: got it. People who may have trouble with it. Keep trying at it and if you stand by a respawn tower while leveled up, you more likely get transport skill by Cleric. Annoying achievement, btw.

Last edited by Motorexskygtr32; 11-28-2012 at 04:02 PM.
Motorexskygtr32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:21 PM   #29
Kairi
Guide and Award Staff

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorexskygtr32 View Post
Im trying to get Cleric`s skill, transport. Very frustrating, I even leveled up Cleric to 5 in 1 round and i dont see any skill by transports in quick respawn screen. Mostly Unlimited AP, 4000 happy money. Transport never show up in Y skills, only I see is Happy Miracle and Sacred Song. I also noticed it get hard to get Y skills when you are over 15 levels.

Any tips?

Edit: got it. People who may have trouble with it. Keep trying at it and if you stand by a respawn tower while leveled up, you more likely get transport skill by Cleric. Annoying achievement, btw.
As I mentioned in my guide, what skills come up are completely luck based and there is nothing to make it more or less likely to appear. The only things that will make sure with certainty that you get a certain skills will be if a class always has that skill with them or if you have an item equipped that lets you use that item. In both of those cases, you will have the skills right at the beginning of the match. Also, your rank has nothing to do with the luck involved with skills unlocking.
Old 11-30-2012, 10:20 PM   #30
Motorexskygtr32

MotorexGTR32's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
As I mentioned in my guide, what skills come up are completely luck based and there is nothing to make it more or less likely to appear. The only things that will make sure with certainty that you get a certain skills will be if a class always has that skill with them or if you have an item equipped that lets you use that item. In both of those cases, you will have the skills right at the beginning of the match. Also, your rank has nothing to do with the luck involved with skills unlocking.
Yeah, I understood now. However, I never seen transport buff since playing as Cleric for more than 10 hours. All suddenly, transport skill appears after 16 levels more often. Yes, I know it has nothing to do with ranks. Thanks for your insight, Kairi.

Motorexskygtr32 is offline   Reply With Quote