PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Borderlands 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-09-2012, 07:07 PM   #31
ExtremeRugburn

Extreme Rugburn's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahroo3 View Post
Seriously 3.0 would like a word with you.
LOL. I agree, one day isnt that bad. I still have two Onyx left for Seriously 3.0 and the game is now 13 months old.
Old 10-09-2012, 07:13 PM   #32
Axel 360

axelquatripolar's Gamercard
So much hate for Zer0...I donīt gate it.

Iīm playing four co-op game on the PC with Zer0 and having a blast. When I finally made it to level 31 (not that much of a problem when you play game you buy the first day because you knew you were going to like it) and get the ability to keep myself in deception mode (Something I choose, dinīt do it merely for the achievement, itīs the true Zer0 build, itīs what he/she/it was born/created/cloned to do), I was shock about how powered and awesome it was.

There have been places where literally, I had kill every bad guy around even before any of my team mates can get to finish any of them. Certainly there are some problems with the targeting system and it would not hurt a skill to enhance the time in deception and that your decoy was more clever and move the other way.

Just an example. The other day we face saturn, that motherfucker giant hyperion robot outside Fyrestone. He was giving us hell, with most of us constantly falling to second wind mode (our maya decided to change the build and not have the resurrection skill...bad call for a co-op game). At some point, maya was out, salvador healing her and Axton about to fall. I tough about getting close to my mates and be ready to heal Axton as soon as he fall, when I realize how little life the bastard robot had. I launch myself in the fornt line, launch my decoy to the other direction Iīm currently heading and BAAAM!! When I pointed at the turret at his leg, Zer0 launched himself into the air destroying the turret in one hit, that restore my deception and leave me in mid air, turn myself real quick and launch another attack. This one, cut trough Saturn Waist. And I donīt know if the animation always happen or was it because I kill it that way, but the upper part of the body separates from the lower and explodes and his legs fall of to the ground at the same time the whole lot rains and Zer0 finally reach the gound again.

That was friking awesome. Itīs the kind of thing we gamers (at least those of us near our 30s) have been seeing in Cut Scenes all the time and always wonder "why the game doesnīt allow me do this?". We finally can. And everyone is out there saying the character sucks and how much horrible itīs to have to level up for a cheevo.

I donīt understand you. At all.
Old 10-09-2012, 07:19 PM   #33
The Duke of Darkness

The Allslayer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponypo2001 View Post
Do let us know if you get it to work without the patch. I'm not certain if it does fix it but it certainly isn't working with it enabled. Interestingly, it doesn't end the deception mode when entering the vehicle as some stated it did.
I did it after the patch this morning.
The Duke of Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:22 PM   #34
ponypo2001

ponypo2001's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duke of Darkness View Post
I did it after the patch this morning.
Hmmm, wonder why it's not working for some people. I've tried pressing "A" mega fast, kinda fast, and quite slow and nothing. Did it take a while for you to get it or was it fast?

BTW, I don't hate Zero. I actually really like how he plays, I just can't be arsed playing through all the way again at the moment.

ponypo2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:38 PM   #35
The Duke of Darkness

The Allslayer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Hmmm, wonder why it's not working for some people. I've tried pressing "A" mega fast, kinda fast, and quite slow and nothing. Did it take a while for you to get it or was it fast?

BTW, I don't hate Zero. I actually really like how he plays, I just can't be arsed playing through all the way again at the moment.
First try. This is what I did, activate deception immediately jump in the back of the bandit technical, mash A as fast as possible the timer got to 0 and stayed on the screen then after a few seconds it disappeared, kept pressing A couple more seconds and it popped.
The Duke of Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:40 PM   #36
Inebriated Jedi

Send a message via Skype™ to Inebriated Jedi

Inebriated Jedi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   Staff Club - Inebriated Jedi   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Three Lives Remaining - Finalist   Donator - Level 1   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - * Clueless *   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Quote:
Ask someone to power level the character for you.

Inebriated Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:47 PM   #37
ponypo2001

ponypo2001's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Bronze
Just got it. It's basically very random but keep trying and eventually, the 0:00 will stick for just long enough for the achievement to pop.

Old 10-09-2012, 07:52 PM   #38
upindat

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Everbody is different. I love the commando. But for time wise i would rather just boost zero for the cheevo. I have enjoyed the siren so far, but axton is my guy. But looking foward to the dlc
Old 10-09-2012, 08:07 PM   #39
upindat

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1NK 1 View Post
Was this after you had patch installed?
yes. he said he did it after the patch. i will try this in a few hrs and report back. I am pretty sure this can be done post patch. sounds like you need to keep trying till it works.
Old 10-09-2012, 08:08 PM   #40
ponypo2001

ponypo2001's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1NK 1 View Post
Was this after you had patch installed?
Yep, with the patch installed. Really is just trial and error so keep trying and it does work.

Old 10-09-2012, 08:33 PM   #41
Mr Moozipan

sF x M o o Z Y's Gamercard
Thank u so much, it took me a couple of tries but then the achievement popped. I really did not want to play the game again not because i dont like the game or dont like zero but because i already played this game alot and need a break from it. I rather try out the new character then playing with zero.
Old 10-09-2012, 11:00 PM   #42
w1cked n1ghtmare

CRIMINAL911's Gamercard
The way i got the achievement (post patch) was not just mashing the A button.
Go into deception, jump into one of the rear seats in the bandit technical, and wait for deception to almost run out then press A to switch seats which will keep you in deception eventhough the timer will be at 0. When you have completed the animation of switching seats and mind you, you have to time it just right press A again to again switch seats this results in a loop where you can stay in deception as long as you keep pressing A at the right time, just when the animation ends of you switching seats. Hope this clarifies how to get the achievement.

w1cked n1ghtmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:59 AM   #43
Carlo Monte

CarloMonte's Gamercard
I just got this too with my level 12 Zero. Here's what I did: Got the bandit jeep, activated ninja mode, when it got to zero I got in the rear seat(not gunner or driver). That seems to stop the timer at zero. As soon as he got in I mashed B to get out of the car. He got out then the achievement popped. Cant confirm if the patch fixes because I didnt download it. Wanted to try this first in case it did :-P

Carlo Monte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:37 AM   #44
Skorpion XBA

Skorpion XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 3   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Green Thumb - Platinum   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Achievement Guide - Silver
Total Awards: 34 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlo Monte View Post
I just got this too with my level 12 Zero. Here's what I did: Got the bandit jeep, activated ninja mode, when it got to zero I got in the rear seat(not gunner or driver). That seems to stop the timer at zero. As soon as he got in I mashed B to get out of the car. He got out then the achievement popped. Cant confirm if the patch fixes because I didnt download it. Wanted to try this first in case it did :-P
This is what I did. It wouldn't work at first, but I entered the backseat THEN activated deception mode THEN switched seats like crazy. It popped after 10 seconds. This was also done AFTER the update.
Old 10-10-2012, 01:43 AM   #45
Puppys
Running Save Mode

Send a message via Skype™ to Puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Subscriber - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891   Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal
Total Awards: 37 (more» ...)
I can confirm this works!!!!! was just shy of level 25 on my assassin, did exactly what was mentioned and got it first try!
Old 10-10-2012, 01:55 AM   #46
DMichaels86

DMichaels86's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by w1cked n1ghtmare View Post
Go into deception, jump into one of the rear seats in the bandit technical, and wait for deception to almost run out then press A to switch seats which will keep you in deception eventhough the timer will be at 0. When you have completed the animation of switching seats and mind you, you have to time it just right press A again to again switch seats this results in a loop where you can stay in deception as long as you keep pressing A at the right time, just when the animation ends of you switching seats. Hope this clarifies how to get the achievement.
This. This is exactly how I did it. I was gonna post it but nightmare beat me to it.

http://youtu.be/9ArNmIMgeVg
DMichaels86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 05:10 AM   #47
sjmleicester

Send a message via MSN to sjmleicester

Sir Simon Mally's Gamercard
Re Assassin unseen predator kill, just go back to Tundra Farmhouse and kill the numerous Varkid. Achievement popped first time I tried it once I'd filled up that right hand column.
Old 10-10-2012, 05:15 AM   #48
ColdSpider72

ColdSpider72's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjmleicester View Post
Re Assassin unseen predator kill, just go back to Tundra Farmhouse and kill the numerous Varkid. Achievement popped first time I tried it once I'd filled up that right hand column.

If you bothered to read the thread, you would know that this is about getting the achievement BEFORE having to fill up the entire right side skill tree. Everyone already knows how to get it once you put all of that time in. This thread is obviously for people that don't use Zero for their main character.

Using this tip, you can get the achievement at level 5.
ColdSpider72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 05:32 AM   #49
heavydwayne

heavydwayne's Gamercard
How do people find these glitches? It took me a few tries, but once I got it timed just right it popped. Zero will now go to the vault for a long sabbatical while I work on leveling Gunzerker.
heavydwayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 05:34 AM   #50
Hybridchld

Hybridchld's Gamercard
Just did this on two profiles, one to get the achievement and another to test something.

I think the trick is to hit A just as the clock reaches 0.00 and then hitting it again just as he steps to the other side.

Doing it that was I kept it going to about 18 seconds.
Hybridchld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:31 PM   #51
upindat

I can confirm this DOES work. I did this with my level 5 Zero. I was level 3 joined my buddies game in dust. He rode around shooting stuff till i hit level 5. Drove the bandit over to the spawn. After a few attempts it popped. HUGE thank you to the op for this thread. This needs to be added to the guide. This is a huge TIME saver for people dont like playing as zero!!! U are my favorite gamer of the week my friend!!!

Last edited by upindat; 10-10-2012 at 02:05 PM.
upindat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:35 PM   #52
Fechdog

Fechdog's Gamercard
Thank you for posting this method. It worked post-patch for me right at level 5. I just did what w1cked n1ghtmare suggested and worked perfectly.
Old 10-10-2012, 02:52 PM   #53
JunkieGamer

Junkiegamer's Gamercard
just tried it. it works ... nice to every found this out.

Last edited by JunkieGamer; 10-10-2012 at 02:55 PM.
JunkieGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:25 PM   #54
TealPavelski
Banned User

animusVOXone's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Thanks for posting this. It worked for me too post-update! I now have 50/50 Achievements!
TealPavelski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:52 PM   #55
UltimateAuron32

AzzTheStickman's Gamercard
Quote:

when you've got this you can complain

joking aside i know what you mean, i play as Maya because thats my style of play, i dont like being forced to play as other characters for entire playthroughs for ONE achievement...

or three in this case, Zero, Salvadore and Axton... as obviously i have Mayas one

Banner Credit... ME!!

1000+
Final Fantasy XIII: 1000/1000, Borderlands: 1625/1750, Resident Evil 5: 1310/1400, Gears of War 2: 1365/1750, Halo: Reach: 1230/1400

50'000: 17:27 on 19/02/2013, Resident Evil 4, We're Going Home.
UltimateAuron32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 10:34 PM   #56
oORuffusOo

oORuffusOo's Gamercard
Will definitely be trying this this weekend.
oORuffusOo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 10:37 PM   #57
ICT Venom

ict venom's Gamercard
Quote:
lol I totally gave up on that achievement, there was no way I would play or let my box run 3,000 of each game mode XD I am content with 1900/2000 G in Gears 3. And I actually played that game online all the time until Borderlands 2 came out lol.
ICT Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:18 AM   #58
Dervicious

Dervicious's Gamercard
Just want to add another confirmation that switching seats in the bandit technical while in deception unlocks the achievement. I got it first try with no problems.

Dervicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 03:05 PM   #59
Dog Face

In Marshall's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by w1cked n1ghtmare View Post
This seems the way to do it.
Old 10-11-2012, 03:13 PM   #60
Motorexskygtr32

MotorexGTR32's Gamercard
I'm at the part where I have to jump a gap and go to sanctuary. The vehicle I'm driving is light runner vehicle which doesnt work. My question is where is this bandit techincal I can find?

Motorexskygtr32 is offline   Reply With Quote