PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Card and Board > Full House Poker
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-10-2012, 09:39 AM   #1
lil d 916

LIL D 916's Gamercard
10,000 hands

there has to be an easier way right this folding method is taking forever
Old 10-12-2012, 08:56 AM   #2
ryans311

HWM ICEBIRD's Gamercard
I think I figured out a quicker method for this - glad to share.

Set up a single player game. Set the table to 6 players. Set the buy in to 250 with pot limit. Don't sit out - you'll have to pay antes and you'll burn through your $. The 250 will last a couple dozen hands with you only paying the occasional blind. Fold every hand then you'll get the "press 'X' to fast forward" option. By folding & fast forwarding you'll get about 4 hands per minute.

I wasn't even paying attention when I did this. I was surfing the net or working on my laptop. I think I easily hit 1,000 hands in a week doing this while surfing the net - and it was just an hour here & there.

Hope this helps!
ryans311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:59 AM   #3
lil d 916

LIL D 916's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryans311 View Post
I think I figured out a quicker method for this - glad to share.

Set up a single player game. Set the table to 6 players. Set the buy in to 250 with pot limit. Don't sit out - you'll have to pay antes and you'll burn through your $. The 250 will last a couple dozen hands with you only paying the occasional blind. Fold every hand then you'll get the "press 'X' to fast forward" option. By folding & fast forwarding you'll get about 4 hands per minute.

I wasn't even paying attention when I did this. I was surfing the net or working on my laptop. I think I easily hit 1,000 hands in a week doing this while surfing the net - and it was just an hour here & there.

Hope this helps!

thx for replying man i didnt think anyone would ill give this a shot right now
Old 10-18-2012, 07:04 PM   #4
Gunstar Red

Gunstar Red's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
The guides on TA seem pretty useful for doing 10,000 hands. If you plan on doing the 2500 Heat hands, you should probably grind out the two together. If you just want the 10,000 hands, I think it's easier to start a 2 person $250,000 Buy-In game with Limit betting. If you have turbo, then turbo the A button to call every hand and you'll most likely win 50% of the hands and have your Buy-In last for hours. I usually win about 75% of the hands since the CPU folds right away sometimes. If you don't have turbo, just have the controller in your hand and keep pressing A every few seconds while you watch TV or something.

If you have the Window Phone version, you can easily rack up 10,000 hands in that which count in the XBLA version. You can do about 5 hands or more per minute on the phone versus 1 on XBLA.
Gunstar Red is offline   Reply With Quote