PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > The Walking Dead > Episode 4: Around Every Corner
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-12-2012, 02:21 AM   #31
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   Community Gaming - Bronze   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Story 3 View Post
Shot the boy in the attic. I felt like Kenny wasn't ready for that burden yet.

Lied to Vernon.
I thought that their was no other option.

Left Clementine at the house.
She does good and kills a zombie.

Saved Ben.
He is my favorite character after Doug died. He might have been the one that caused the death but still it wasn't his fault that he got shot.

Hid bite from the group.
I thought they would abandon me. How does the group react if you do reveal it?

Bonus: I brought everyone besides Kenny. I wasn't very good at convincing him.
Yo W T F lol? Fave character? I freaking love you for your bold beliefs LOLOL!

As far as the group reacting? They are really sad. I would almost say heartbroken.

You have to get on the train in the beginning when things are still changing and everything is rough, unpolished, and incomplete in order to enjoy the bliss found at your stop.
THE DEADLY DOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 02:47 AM   #32
xKRAIZEEMANx

xKRAIZEEMANx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Did you kill the boy in the attic? Yes, felt it was the humane thing to do.

Did you lie to or threaten Vernon? No, reasoned with him (He did have a gun to my face)

Did you bring Clementine with you to Crawford?
Yes (tired of leaving her with idiots)

Did you let Ben fall to his death?
Without hesitation...Finally

Did you reveal your bite to the group?
Yes, figured...what the hell...

Who came with you? Only Omid and Christa as I pissed on Kenny's leg to many times in the past episodes. (I am remembering a air conditioner and some dude's head...)

Also, my words at the end were "Don't hurt her"...

Damn good episode, and damn good cliffhanger!!!!

xKRAIZEEMANx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 02:51 AM   #33
Inebriated Jedi

Send a message via Skype™ to Inebriated Jedi

Inebriated Jedi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   Staff Club - Inebriated Jedi   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Three Lives Remaining - Finalist   Donator - Level 1   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - * Clueless *   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Killed the boy in the attic - Kenny had enough to deal with, I didn't want him to do it.

Reasoned with Vernon - I was honest with him and tried to talk him down. Threatening someone who has a gun in your face seemed like a dumb idea to me.

Took Clementine -
I wanted to keep her close. It seems like something bad always happens to her when Lee isn't around.

Saved Ben - I was upset with him, but I didn't want him to die such a horrible death.

Hid the bite -
This was a decision I made without really thinking about it, but now I think it was the right one. I decided to go alone at the end of the episode, so now the group won't know that Lee eventually turned.

Went alone - Lee was bit. I didn't want to put everyone else in danger, and I think this was something Lee had to deal with on his own.

Inebriated Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 03:19 AM   #34
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   Community Gaming - Bronze   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xKRAIZEEMANx View Post
Did you kill the boy in the attic? Yes, felt it was the humane thing to do.

Did you lie to or threaten Vernon? No, reasoned with him (He did have a gun to my face)

Yes (tired of leaving her with idiots)

Without hesitation...Finally

Yes, figured...what the hell...

Who came with you? Only Omid and Christa as I pissed on Kenny's leg to many times in the past episodes. (I am remembering a air conditioner and some dude's head...)

Also, my words at the end were "Don't hurt her"...

Damn good episode, and damn good cliffhanger!!!!
Mm.. Interesting. Funny to see you happy to rid the world of Ben. Also like your last words, will be interesting to compare what happens first to mine as I said the one about wanting Lee to do something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inebriated Jedi View Post
Killed the boy in the attic - Kenny had enough to deal with, I didn't want him to do it.

Reasoned with Vernon - I was honest with him and tried to talk him down. Threatening someone who has a gun in your face seemed like a dumb idea to me.

Took Clementine -
I wanted to keep her close. It seems like something bad always happens to her when Lee isn't around.

Saved Ben - I was upset with him, but I didn't want him to die such a horrible death.

Hid the bite -
This was a decision I made without really thinking about it, but now I think it was the right one. I decided to go alone at the end of the episode, so now the group won't know that Lee eventually turned.

Went alone - Lee was bit. I didn't want to put everyone else in danger, and I think this was something Lee had to deal with on his own.
I like how selfless you are. Lee is the true embodiment of hero putting his life on the line.

You have to get on the train in the beginning when things are still changing and everything is rough, unpolished, and incomplete in order to enjoy the bliss found at your stop.
Old 10-12-2012, 03:26 AM   #35
xKRAIZEEMANx

xKRAIZEEMANx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE DEADLY DOG View Post
Mm.. Interesting. Funny to see you happy to rid the world of Ben.
Yeah, the % who did the same was pretty low....

xKRAIZEEMANx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 03:28 AM   #36
Lord Montymort

brianx88's Gamercard
Did you kill the boy in the attic? Made Kenny do it, seemed harsh, but if he's gonna survive he needs to be tough, and breaking down like that every time he sees a child zombie would get him, or someone else killed. Oh, and just so we're clear, I don't see it as Kenny killing him, he was already dead, if anything Kenny saved him .

Did you lie to or threaten Vernon? No, told him the truth, wondering if that was the right thing now though.

Did you bring Clementine with you to Crawford? Yes, and glad I did, saved Molly's life.

Did you let Ben fall to his death? Yes, he was a burden, and got far too many people killed, because of his selfish actions, and stupid decisions. Gotta put the needs of the many over those of one.

Did you reveal your bite to the group? Yes, if I'm gonna turn I want them to be ready for it. I want them to put me down, I don't want them to not know that I'm now a threat to them, this way they know what'll end up happening to me and will be ready to act when the time comes.

Who came with you? Omid, Christa and Kenny are all coming with me. Glad to have them with me. If I was alone and turned before finding Clem who would help her then, but as it is I don't think any of these guys would leave Clem with this psychopath. Or worse, what if I found Clem and was alone with her when I turned, I can't see her been able to shoot Lee, which would have gotten her killed too. The whole purpose of this game is, at least IMO, to keep Clem safe, and having her be alone with Lee when he's bitten is not the way to do that.
Old 10-12-2012, 03:31 AM   #37
Mr Yac

Mr Yac's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
i killed the boy

i was honest to Vernon

i brought Clem (she made a damn good point about Omid turning into a walker)

i saved Ben, sure the kids an idiot but i couldn't just drop the poor bastard

everybody came with me in the end
Mr Yac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 03:37 AM   #38
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKRAIZEEMANx View Post
Yeah, the % who did the same was pretty low....

Yeah that's why I said something. I was really thinking about it even from the POV of him being bait to help us get away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Montymort View Post
Did you kill the boy in the attic? Made Kenny do it, seemed harsh, but if he's gonna survive he needs to be tough, and breaking down like that every time he sees a child zombie would get him, or someone else killed. Oh, and just so we're clear, I don't see it as Kenny killing him, he was already dead, if anything Kenny saved him .

Did you lie to or threaten Vernon? No, told him the truth, wondering if that was the right thing now though.

Did you bring Clementine with you to Crawford? Yes, and glad I did, saved Molly's life.

Did you let Ben fall to his death? Yes, he was a burden, and got far too many people killed, because of his selfish actions, and stupid decisions. Gotta put the needs of the many over those of one.

Did you reveal your bite to the group? Yes, if I'm gonna turn I want them to be ready for it. I want them to put me down, I don't want them to not know that I'm now a threat to them, this way they know what'll end up happening to me and will be ready to act when the time comes.

Who came with you? Omid, Christa and Kenny are all coming with me. Glad to have them with me. If I was alone and turned before finding Clem who would help her then, but as it is I don't think any of these guys would leave Clem with this psychopath. Or worse, what if I found Clem and was alone with her when I turned, I can't see her been able to shoot Lee, which would have gotten her killed too. The whole purpose of this game is, at least IMO, to keep Clem safe, and having her be alone with Lee when he's bitten is not the way to do that.
Haha that was classic. "A burden" I also like how everyone who has justified telling the group about the bite has said something about protecting the group or being good for the group. Go team go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Yac View Post
i killed the boy

i was honest to Vernon

i brought Clem (she made a damn good point about Omid turning into a walker)

i saved Ben, sure the kids an idiot but i couldn't just drop the poor bastard

everybody came with me in the end

Was kinda my feeling too. Everyone makes mistakes and he is just a kid. =/

Old 10-12-2012, 03:48 AM   #39
KutleryKing

Send a message via AIM to KutleryKing Send a message via Skype™ to KutleryKing

FlammenwerferIV's Gamercard
I have the game for the PS3 (got the $20 deal) but I'll answer anyway.

I shot the child. I had to. I couldn't let my bro Kenny do it. He would have such a hard time after losing his family...I felt obligated.

I told the truth to Vernon. He was scared and I had to be rational. I was worried that if he found out I lied he would shoot me, or at the least, not help me out.

I took Clem with me. I didn't feel safe with her staying at a big house, at night, practically alone. Way too many factors.

I let Ben fall to his death (sadly.) I didn't want him to die. But, he kept badgering me to sacrifice him and I didn't want him and Kenny to get into a ruckus. Kenny has been my friend since Ep. 1 and Ben wanted it. Besides, I told him not to start anything with Kenny but he didn't listen. I still didn't want to kill him, though.

I showed the group the bite. Had to. It's way too serious to hide.

Kenny, Omid and Christa went with me, despite me saying "I'll go alone." I didn't want to put them in danger but they all insisted, especially Kenny, seeing as how I've always had his back for him. He's my bro, so I understand completely. When I turn, I want him to shoot me.
Old 10-12-2012, 03:51 AM   #40
Mr Yac

Mr Yac's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE DEADLY DOG View Post
Was kinda my feeling too. Everyone makes mistakes and he is just a kid. =/
if it's in my power to help somebody i'm going to do it, so many people like to prtend to be heartless but in the end i'm sure none of them could ever really do it if they were in the position.
Mr Yac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 04:05 AM   #41
Jaganboy

Jaganboy's Gamercard
Did you kill the boy in the attic?
Yes. Figured that Kenny just lost his kid a few days ago.

Did you lie to or threaten Vernon?
Neither I was honest with him completely.

Yea. Thought Omid was going to turn.

First time playing through, no.
Second time (when I was getting the achievements), I just didn't shoot the zombie when he got grabbed. Took care of the rest (Ben is on my hate list, next to Larry then Duck).

Yes.

and a bonus:

Who came with you?
First time it was Omid and his girl.
Second time it was them and Kenny.

I generally made the same choices with a few changes.
Jaganboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 04:18 AM   #42
VerifyedRasta

VerifyedRasta's Gamercard
Yes, figured that was the best thing to do.

Noooo... why would I threaten someone who has me at gunpoint??

Only so her feelings wouldn't be hurt again. Was hurting her feelings the entire first half of the episode

As soon as I saw Ben get grabbed I immediately put the shotgun down. I didn't even think about saving him.

No point hiding it.

and a bonus:

Who came with you?
Kenny (because me and him are pretty much best friends), Omid and Christa (Even though I didn't want them to come and actually told them not to) -_-
*Becomes Arch-Mage of Mage's college*
"You know..."
VerifyedRasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:21 AM   #43
shinobigarth

Send a message via Skype™ to shinobigarth

ShinobiGarth's Gamercard

• Killed the boy in the attic (felt it was silly to let him suffer like that, also probably not smart to have a zombie around in the house we were chillin in)
  • Lied to Vernon (said Clem was my daughter, seeing as how it feels like she is anyway)
  • Brought Clem with you to Crawford (cause Omid could sure protect her in his condition right?)
  • Let Ben fall to his death (goodbye useless character that gets people killed and doesn't watch over Clem when i tell him to!!!)
  • Revealed bite to the group (figured might as well, since they would just find out sooner or later anyway, no need to lie to them about one more thing...)
  • Everyone but Ben came with me

MSG me on Live!
shinobigarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:09 AM   #44
Illicit

illicitsoc's Gamercard

Yes, that was a sad scene but it had to be done.

I reasoned with him.

Yes! Leaving her alone with Omid, not knowing if he was going to be OK...she had to come. The first thing I thought was if Omid didn't make it she doesn't stand much of a chance.

Yup...if he didn't fall and the option was there I would have tossed him over. If the option was there to say "hey Ben could you help me with something?", have him follow, shoot him in the face, come back and tell the group he didn't make it, I would have done that and that would have been the first lie I told.

Yes

and a bonus:

Who came with you?
Everyone left in my game came with me. Kenny, Christa, & Omid
Illicit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:17 AM   #45
Plasen0

Plaseno's Gamercard
I wonder, what happens if you attract the attention of the zombies in the sewers and get into the hole to Vernon? The first time I didn't think and used my gun but got killed right before getting in the hole. The second time I was smarter... but I'm curious.
Plasen0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 10:23 AM   #46
Arnold Tricky

Arnold Tricky's Gamercard
Killed boy in attic

Rational and honest with Vernon

Brought Clementine with me

Let Ben die

Hid the bite

Only Kenny came with me.
Arnold Tricky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 11:00 AM   #47
Dj ayresey

dj ayresey's Gamercard
I killed the boy in the attic

I was also rational and honest with Vernon

I left Clementine at the house with the gun

I saved Ben

Showed the bite

Everyone but Kenny came with me which is the most confusing - throughout the four episodes I've been on Kenny's side for about 99% of decisions, nearly everything in the top corner of the screen was 'you sided with Kenny' or along those lines but yet he went on about 'would I risk my life for you considering I know of many times you didnt for me...' I thought what a complete dick I've been on your side all along even though you were a twat to everyone,

so i told him to fuck himself and walked off.
Dj ayresey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 11:01 AM   #48
Skorpion XBA
RIP Travis

Skorpion XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Gold   Subscriber - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 3   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Green Thumb - Platinum   Staff Club - Tyger7
Total Awards: 34 (more» ...)
I killed boy in attic

Was rational and honest with Vernon

Left Clem behind

Saved Ben

Hid the bite

Kenny was the only that came with me

Just curious, did anyone save Molly? I tried twice but with the crappy controls during that scene I couldn't do it and just gave up.
Old 10-12-2012, 11:05 AM   #49
Baihu1983

Baihu1983's Gamercard

Killed the Boy
Told the Truth
Allowed Clem to come [guessed she would just follow us anyways]
Saved Ben[does Holly stay with you if you let him die? She's much more useful]
Revealed Bite.

3rd November 2012 - Joined the 100K club

IF YOU SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST OVER LIVE PLEASE ALSO SEND A MESSAGE SAYING WHY.

Raptar
Voice

Baihu1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 02:04 PM   #50
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasen0 View Post
I wonder, what happens if you attract the attention of the zombies in the sewers and get into the hole to Vernon? The first time I didn't think and used my gun but got killed right before getting in the hole. The second time I was smarter... but I'm curious.
Err... I do not believe you can make it into the hole if the walkers are alerted. Like a forceful stealth scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baihu1983 View Post
Killed the Boy
Told the Truth
Allowed Clem to come [guessed she would just follow us anyways]
Saved Ben[does Holly stay with you if you let him die? She's much more useful]
Revealed Bite.
Nah Holly leaves no matter what.

Old 10-12-2012, 02:16 PM   #51
Baihu1983

Baihu1983's Gamercard

That sucks.

3rd November 2012 - Joined the 100K club

IF YOU SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST OVER LIVE PLEASE ALSO SEND A MESSAGE SAYING WHY.

Raptar
Voice

Baihu1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 03:13 PM   #52
Lord Montymort

brianx88's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet Ravisher View Post
I killed boy in attic

Was rational and honest with Vernon

Left Clem behind

Saved Ben

Hid the bite

Kenny was the only that came with me

Just curious, did anyone save Molly? I tried twice but with the crappy controls during that scene I couldn't do it and just gave up.
I believe the only way to save Molly is to have Clem with you, as it seems like an otherwise fixed event as the aiming for the gun appears to be a lot faster in that scene than any other, and her and the Walker are moving pretty fast too, which make me think it's done on purpose. Bringing Clem with you means she will shoot the Walker who grabs Molly, and from everything I've seen it appears to be the only way to have her survive.
Old 10-12-2012, 03:20 PM   #53
Skorpion XBA
RIP Travis

Skorpion XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Gold   Subscriber - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 3   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Green Thumb - Platinum   Staff Club - Tyger7
Total Awards: 34 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Montymort View Post
I believe the only way to save Molly is to have Clem with you, as it seems like an otherwise fixed event as the aiming for the gun appears to be a lot faster in that scene than any other, and her and the Walker are moving pretty fast too, which make me think it's done on purpose. Bringing Clem with you means she will shoot the Walker who grabs Molly, and from everything I've seen it appears to be the only way to have her survive.
Ah...thanks for the info. But either way she leaves? I was trying to save her because she had kick-ass fighting skills.
Old 10-12-2012, 03:26 PM   #54
Lord Montymort

brianx88's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet Ravisher View Post
Ah...thanks for the info. But either way she leaves? I was trying to save her because she had kick-ass fighting skills.
Yeah, back at the house, she hugs Lee, and asks him to say bye to everyone else for her, you can tell her that she's more than earned a place on the boat, but she insists she's better of on her own. I'm still holding out hope that she'll make an appearance in Ep.5 though, she's easily the best character to come into the game since Ep.1.
Old 10-12-2012, 03:55 PM   #55
Robot God

Robot God's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj ayresey View Post
I killed the boy in the attic

I was also rational and honest with Vernon

I left Clementine at the house with the gun

I saved Ben

Showed the bite

Everyone but Kenny came with me which is the most confusing - throughout the four episodes I've been on Kenny's side for about 99% of decisions, nearly everything in the top corner of the screen was 'you sided with Kenny' or along those lines but yet he went on about 'would I risk my life for you considering I know of many times you didnt for me...' I thought what a complete dick I've been on your side all along even though you were a twat to everyone,

so i told him to fuck himself and walked off.
Same thing for me with Kenny.I think if you beg him to come with you near the end he chooses to stay on the boat.I might try and replay that part to try and get him to follow Lee.I think there is some dialogue where Lee says Clem is family and then he follows,anyone know about this?
Robot God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 04:03 PM   #56
VerifyedRasta

VerifyedRasta's Gamercard
I dunno why everyone is having such a hard time getting Kenny to go with you. All I did was play the hero and say I didn't want anyone to come. Ken steps up and tells me I've done so much for him and agrees to come. I literally didn't even have to try to get him to come I was trying to go it alone.
*Becomes Arch-Mage of Mage's college*
"You know..."
VerifyedRasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 04:14 PM   #57
Pizzacrazy

pizzacrazy's Gamercard
I'm reading that everyone either killed the boy in the attic or let Kenny do it. Can you leave the boy upstairs? Also, of Kenny kills him/if you can leave him up there, do you miss out on the burial scene? The dude is probably the radio guy and ever since that scene I've called him Slenderman/Slendy. He's stalking you and wants to abduct Clementine, he also looked like he had a suit on in the scene.
Pizzacrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 04:15 PM   #58
Robot God

Robot God's Gamercard
Just replayed the last bit in my game and getting Lee to say Clem is my family makes Ken follow.Even thoght Ken still says 'would I risk my life for you considering I know of many times you didnt for me...'Which is bullshit.
Robot God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 04:19 PM   #59
Darkforce412

darkforce412's Gamercard
i killed the kid with my foot kinda nasty.

i reasoned with Vernon cuz im better with words then taking action.

i took Clem with me cuz shes been so useful through out the entire episode.

i let Ben die cuz hes useless n causes more trouble more then a child.

i showed the bite to alarm people.

everyone came with me besides Ben thank god.
Old 10-12-2012, 04:27 PM   #60
Dj ayresey

dj ayresey's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robot God View Post
Same thing for me with Kenny.I think if you beg him to come with you near the end he chooses to stay on the boat.I might try and replay that part to try and get him to follow Lee.I think there is some dialogue where Lee says Clem is family and then he follows,anyone know about this?
I've been reading about that too but I might just carry on without him now, he's the only one who didn't come anyway I don't need him. It just annoyed me after I kept by his side all the time he just threw it in my face. I regret being there for him now I might play through them all again after I complete episode 5 and go against him every single time.
Dj ayresey is offline   Reply With Quote