PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > FIFA 13
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-12-2012, 07:05 AM   #1
Aprosa

Send a message via ICQ to Aprosa

iWitness NL's Gamercard
FUT coins advise please..

I need some advise what to do with my FUT coins..

havent got an inform player yet and my club value as we speak is around 20 million...

I have like 100k coins in FUT, and got myself a decent 100 chem. team to play matches with.

What is the best order for getting both achievements? Buy myself all gold packs of the 100k I got in bank? Hoping for an inform player, but also get some more gold players for my club value. Or should I buy as many cheap players on the marketplace to get myself the 84 million first and worry about the inform player later on?

Aprosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:16 AM   #2
burnhamayyy

I'd go for the 85m achievement first 600-650 gold shiny 300-350 normal. I've sold them all back on for how much I paid
Old 10-12-2012, 07:18 AM   #3
LNG SaNdMaN

LNG SaNdMaN's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnhamayyy View Post
I'd go for the 85m achievement first 600-650 gold shiny 300-350 normal. I've sold them all back on for how much I paid
This is definitely the way to go, and what I did last year. I'm at 81m club value at the moment, and concentrating on getting players in good formations for 300/600 coins, so that I'll make a profit when I sell them all.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:11 AM   #4
Grey Delta

Grey Delta's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
65 Million club value for me at the minute and it seems every second gold player I buy is a duplicate. Out of coins for now anyway so back to slider boosting until I get that shitty achievement.

Grey Delta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:36 AM   #5
BoyDay

BoyDay's Gamercard
Or until the patch goes live over the weekend that'll stop the slider boost working
BoyDay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 10:34 AM   #6
BSC YoungBoy

DOOMatiC CAH's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyDay View Post
Or until the patch goes live over the weekend that'll stop the slider boost working
Just read the update description, seems like they're stopping people from lowering difficulty (ex: from world class to professional), not stopping people from using the sliders exploit.
BSC YoungBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:59 PM   #7
BoyDay

BoyDay's Gamercard
I'm pretty sure it is the sliders as I don't know of a way to lower the difficulty since it's set for the league/tournament you're in. Adjusting the sliders has an effect on the difficulty so I'm fairly certain it's that - they're not going to say "fixing an issue where people could change the sliders, start a match in kick-off, score and quit and then play in UT" in the list of fixes because it tells people what they can do to get coins before they fix it.

I'm crap on the higher difficulties, so will be playing a lot tonight to finish the single player tournaments that I've not done on the higher difficulties - I'm not too fussed about the coins because I have an amazing squad and about 60k coins still left to spend with around 700 players in my collection already; but I just like to have completed all of the tournaments.
BoyDay is offline   Reply With Quote