PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > FIFA 13
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-12-2012, 06:39 PM   #1
Lobers

Lobers's Gamercard
Getting Real Ach

Can someone confirm that this had to be done on Kick Off matches??

I have just spent all afternoon playing Live Fixtures and no achievement...

Then I read Achievement guide and it says ''rumours'' says it has to be done in Kick Off matches.
Lobers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 09:20 AM   #2
LE2 Cubbyson x

LE2 Cubbyson x's Gamercard
I know it don't count live fixtures did 30 of these. As for which game modes count I don't know I played about 50 games in kick off with no achievement. So after playing over 50 games in kick off I decided to play the games of the week and it unlocked after the second game. I know I played 10 games of the week on early release.

Last edited by LE2 Cubbyson x; 10-13-2012 at 10:21 AM.
LE2 Cubbyson x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 01:46 PM   #3
goofyvillain

Send a message via MSN to goofyvillain

goofyvillain's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobers View Post
Can someone confirm that this had to be done on Kick Off matches??

I have just spent all afternoon playing Live Fixtures and no achievement...

Then I read Achievement guide and it says ''rumours'' says it has to be done in Kick Off matches.
I got the achievement in Kick Off mode last Sunday. Spent most the day playing Kick Off matches, basically picking Villa vs everyone else in the Premier League until the achievement popped. I'm pretty sure I played more than 25 games of this, unsure how many I actually did!

goofyvillain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 03:35 PM   #4
Aaron15

L AZZAA L's Gamercard
I played 12 kick off matches and got it and like 15 games of the week.
Aaron15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 03:37 PM   #5
Sniper Riflez

English Gamerrr's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Were you connected to the EA servers when you done them?
Sniper Riflez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 04:10 PM   #6
Coxy x360a

Coxymus Prime's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I've deleted all my saves and am now attempting this again. I've kept a tally of how many games I've played and how many I've not been connected to the EA servers in and then maybe I'll be able to get a solid answer to the question!
A completely cracked HTC Mozart (Win P 7)!
A brand spanking new Sony VAIO (Win 8)!

"One hundred percented" games (including DLC): 13
Coxy x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 05:17 PM   #7
SergeantLargent2

SergeantLargent's Gamercard
Was getting so pissed off with this, basically just kept switching which mode i played on, gave kick off a few matches, then did a few "games of the week" i reckon I played about 50 odd before it popped.
SergeantLargent2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 02:58 PM   #8
Lobers

Lobers's Gamercard
This achievement is getting on my nerves now.
I have played 50 games now and still nothing, hope its not glitched, playing kick off games with Man Utd v Man City.
Anybody else having problems?
Old 10-18-2012, 05:50 PM   #9
Xtrem3 Poptarts

Xtrem3 Poptarts's Gamercard
I've played over 25 Kick Off Games, a couple of Live fixtures and around 8 Games of the Week and still nothing. I've pressed rematch for most of my kick off games, not sure if that doesn't count but this is really annoying me now. My last achievement for the 1000 and it's bugged. What else is new EA?

Xtrem3 Poptarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 04:14 AM   #10
neeker75

neeker75's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
The games Game of the Week count. Not sure about Live Fixtures. Kick-off games definitely count, with a catch. You'd need to turn live on by pressing Y at the team selection screen (there's a tiny toggle in the top, middle of the screen). It must be turned on for the games to count for the 25.

You know you're doing it right when, during the screen where the team sheets are displayed, you'd see green and/ or red arrows depicting the form of some players.

PS: I didn't use rematch. Would be pissed if I used it and it doesn't count, so I didn't. I just started the matches and left the game running on its own while reading a book, periodically pressing A or B to proceed with goal kicks, throw-ins, half-time and next game.
neeker75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 01:19 PM   #11
Xtrem3 Poptarts

Quote:
Originally Posted by neeker75 View Post
The games Game of the Week count. Not sure about Live Fixtures. Kick-off games definitely count, with a catch. You'd need to turn live on by pressing Y at the team selection screen (there's a tiny toggle in the top, middle of the screen). It must be turned on for the games to count for the 25.

You know you're doing it right when, during the screen where the team sheets are displayed, you'd see green and/ or red arrows depicting the form of some players.

PS: I didn't use rematch. Would be pissed if I used it and it doesn't count, so I didn't. I just started the matches and left the game running on its own while reading a book, periodically pressing A or B to proceed with goal kicks, throw-ins, half-time and next game.
I haven't been pressing rematch now, I started counting and I'm at 13.

Old 10-21-2012, 03:14 PM   #12
Lobers

Lobers's Gamercard
Finally!!!

Got this annoying achievement, I did it by using the 2nd controller method. Man utd v Man City all the time. Kick off matches, just kicked off then went and scored with the lead profile controller then let the game run out.
Make sure u go to main menu after every game, if you rematch u may lose connection to the EA servers. Also I realised that the autosave didnt work sometimes so after a good hour or so of doing matches make sure you do a manual save on your profile.
Old 10-21-2012, 11:29 PM   #13
Xtrem3 Poptarts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobers View Post
Finally!!!

Got this annoying achievement, I did it by using the 2nd controller method. Man utd v Man City all the time. Kick off matches, just kicked off then went and scored with the lead profile controller then let the game run out.
Make sure u go to main menu after every game, if you rematch u may lose connection to the EA servers. Also I realised that the autosave didnt work sometimes so after a good hour or so of doing matches make sure you do a manual save on your profile.
I got it as well, played over 50 games but the best method is to back out and return to the main menu after the game. Finally got the 1000G.