PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows Phone Games (WP7 and WP8) > Strategy > Babel Rising 3D
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-12-2012, 09:44 PM   #1
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Achievement Discussion

Discuss this game's achievement in this thread.
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 10:37 AM   #2
CheshireMulisha

CheshireMulisha's Gamercard
Anybody else got this?

I'm stuck on the campaign where you have to score 100,000 points. I know you need to do combos but I can't get past 20k. Any tips??

Looking to boost: Midnight Club: LA, NHL2K10 & Panzer General

Happy to boost for others: Speedball 2 (Sorry I no longer own HC: Great Battles Medieval so cant boost that any more)

Need help boosting? Send me a message with the game/achievement you need help on along with a friend request or I won't accept!
CheshireMulisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 08:45 AM   #3
Minarvia

Minarvia1980's Gamercard
You are lucky I can't seem to get past the save 25 cruse jars. Do you have any tips on that part of the game?
Minarvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 06:05 PM   #4
XBOX ISAAC82
Subscribing Member

XBOX ISAAC82's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Guys, the game just seems uncompletable. I have got all the way to fourth level of Chapter 3 and it is just impossible. Also, over 160 people over at TA.com with the game and not person has completed it.

What's more annoying is they have just released an update that makes the units even better/stronger than before. Wow!

Friend Requests will likely be ignored unless you MESSAGE
ME FIRST
as I a have full friends list already.

XBOX ISAAC82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 01:16 PM   #5
CheshireMulisha

CheshireMulisha's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minarvia View Post
You are lucky I can't seem to get past the save 25 cruse jars. Do you have any tips on that part of the game?
I don't remember struggling on that level, just make sure you're careful and don't kill the curse jars. Try using the scroll that increases construction time to give you more time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISAAC1982 View Post
Guys, the game just seems uncompletable. I have got all the way to fourth level of Chapter 3 and it is just impossible. Also, over 160 people over at TA.com with the game and not person has completed it.

What's more annoying is they have just released an update that makes the units even better/stronger than before. Wow!
Oh great.....

Any tips for getting the 100k score?

Looking to boost: Midnight Club: LA, NHL2K10 & Panzer General

Happy to boost for others: Speedball 2 (Sorry I no longer own HC: Great Battles Medieval so cant boost that any more)

Need help boosting? Send me a message with the game/achievement you need help on along with a friend request or I won't accept!
CheshireMulisha is offline   Reply With Quote