Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Darksiders 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-13-2012, 12:18 AM   #1
tpb

StalwartSnake's Gamercard
Still glitchy or am I good to play?

Started this then saw all the complaints of freezing, game breakers and broken achievements... Is all this stuff fixed yet? Or not so much?

tpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 12:52 AM   #2
BloodGodAlucard

BloodGodAlucard's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpb View Post
Started this then saw all the complaints of freezing, game breakers and broken achievements... Is all this stuff fixed yet? Or not so much?
I never had any serious problems to begin with. (Besides one area that would always lock up my console. ) But there have been patches since then. And most if not all of the original problems are supposed to be fixed. I'm basing that on other people's posts from several forums. I haven't personally done a new playthrough since the patch came out since I already had the 1000. I'm going to start playing it again when the new DLC comes out later this month. Have fun with your playthrough. It's a good game. I hope you enjoy it.

Completed: 74 Retail Games and 7 Arcade Games

Proudest Completion to Date: Dark Souls 1000/1000 on Xbox 360 and 1000/1000 on PC
BloodGodAlucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 01:33 AM   #3
Blessed Sin

Send a message via Yahoo to Blessed Sin Send a message via Skype™ to Blessed Sin

CulpaExMachina's Gamercard
I got it the day it came out and 100%'d it and never ran into any problems at all.

Blessed Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 03:32 AM   #4
McGoogles

Ratify's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Staff Club - DEG23   XBA Promoter   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Besides a certain spot that made my game freeze several times, the game is completely playable.
Latest arcade completion: Warface

McGoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 01:53 PM   #5
fastNcurious

Just make sure to make manual saves every now and then. The game wasn't really glitchy, per se, but it locked up my console at least once on any day that I played it, regardless if I was on it 30 minutes or 2 hours.
fastNcurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 07:53 PM   #6
tpb

StalwartSnake's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastNcurious View Post
Just make sure to make manual saves every now and then. The game wasn't really glitchy, per se, but it locked up my console at least once on any day that I played it, regardless if I was on it 30 minutes or 2 hours.
I read multiple reports of glitchy achievements and, worse, bugs that caused you to have to restart the game?!?

tpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:51 PM   #7
fastNcurious

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpb View Post
I read multiple reports of glitchy achievements and, worse, bugs that caused you to have to restart the game?!?
Luckily, that did not happen to me. Got 1000 just fine (minus the console locking up and all...lol).
fastNcurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 06:06 PM   #8
Felix NL

Got to a 1000 GS without any problem. Few freezes but I am not sure if it was my xbox or the game. Get freezes in for instance battlefield as well.
Felix NL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:32 PM   #9
olcsi2

Oliverio's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
well, the Shaman's Craft quest just glitched on me, the idiot whom you have to talk in the quest to get info on the next ingredient keeps telling me "I do not know I am just a pup" or something similarly stupid.

THQ.... you did it again... I wish you a quick and smooth going out of business. Believe I will try my best to contribute by never ever buying any of your shit new, not even from the bargain bin.
olcsi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:14 AM   #10
VapidHealer

VapidHealer's Gamercard
i never had any problems with the game during my first 40 hours and hitting level 22 without a single freeze.

now its just around the corner. i play without completly enjoying the game because im just waiting for the next freeze. some times i load the game, and 10 seconds in it crashes.

many times is when its gonna autosave. it doesnt have to do nothing with the console overheating. weird thing is that when it freezes a lot like when im gonna fast travel, i just empty more items form the inventory and it seems to run for like 30minutes. but thats it.

it will freeze again, thats a sure thing, like death. how fitting...
VapidHealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 03:41 AM   #11
waxc3

waxc3's Gamercard
Game froze on me once. Otherwise never had a problem so far. Old problems may have been patched

da da da dahh! bitchpudding!
waxc3 is offline   Reply With Quote