PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Resident Evil 6
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-14-2012, 09:58 PM   #1
Evo Kazz

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Platinum   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Tyger7   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3
Total Awards: 27 (more» ...)
Leon End Boss Pro

Guy just keep regernerating, I keep dieing, I am throwing the stick into the zombies, but he is back in full form within seconds, I am killing all the zombies, nothing is happening lol, Any tips for this guy on pro solo?

I have Inf AR Ammo

Arcade Crazy - 26 - Over Achiever - 54 - XB1 Points - 47
Franchise Clubs - 5x Tier 1, 3x Tier 2, 1x Tier 3
Staff Clubs - 10

Evo Kazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 10:02 PM   #2
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
The part where Simmons has turned into the giant fly right?

Well, after I pierced the zombie with the pole, I just took my Magnum and proceeded to shot the orange/yellow 'sacs' underneath his belly. Eventually they exploded, and he needed to regen, so he took the 'poled' zombie and got electrocuted.

Not sure if that is what you're doing and it's still not working. Just keep shooting at his sacs until he needs to regen. Shouldn't take more than 10 minutes.

Thanks to Xerofox for the romantically rambunctious signature!

Currently Playing: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
~ HALO IS LOVE, HALO IS LIFE ~
BiggD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 10:07 PM   #3
Evo Kazz

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Platinum   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Tyger7   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3
Total Awards: 27 (more» ...)
Sacks underside? I've just been shooting his legs cos Leon keeps shoutin go for the legs, in other difficulties he dropped before I even realised what was going on lol.

Arcade Crazy - 26 - Over Achiever - 54 - XB1 Points - 47
Franchise Clubs - 5x Tier 1, 3x Tier 2, 1x Tier 3
Staff Clubs - 10

Evo Kazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 10:53 PM   #4
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by evokazz View Post
Sacks underside? I've just been shooting his legs cos Leon keeps shoutin go for the legs, in other difficulties he dropped before I even realised what was going on lol.
Leon does mention to damage his legs but for me, Simmons has always fallen when I shot at the sacks underneath his belly. Maybe my Co-Op partner was shooting at his legs and I hadn't realized.

Anyways, try both methods. I hope you can get it without too much difficulty man.

Thanks to Xerofox for the romantically rambunctious signature!

Currently Playing: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
~ HALO IS LOVE, HALO IS LIFE ~
BiggD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 11:38 PM   #5
Moryii

Moryii's Gamercard
The only way my friend and I was able to do it on Pro was shooting the legs. It took three times on Pro.
Moryii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:09 AM   #6
VerifyedRasta

VerifyedRasta's Gamercard
I beat him on pro by putting the stick in the zombie, having Simmons grab it and then entering a melee sequence that involves throwing a grenade in his mouth (or something like that) by approaching him when he's stunned.
*Becomes Arch-Mage of Mage's college*
"You know..."
VerifyedRasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:31 AM   #7
Shakethespear

Impale one zombie and start shooting the legs. As you destroy about 3 - 4 legs he will eventually fall down, and his eyes will be exposed. Destroy one of them and he will regenerate it first. This way you kill him the fastest.
Shakethespear is offline   Reply With Quote