PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Borderlands 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-11-2013, 10:15 PM   #61
HoliestEd

HoliestEd's Gamercard
I am playing with two others. Didn't see him at all on TVH and on UVH are right at the end and am yet to see him again. Strange.
HoliestEd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 02:54 PM   #62
detseightyone

DetsEightyOne's Gamercard
hey if you were to delete all saves updates and compatibility packs from your console, say after u have evry cheevo but that, then u put the disk in and declined the update the spawn rate would be back to normal and u'd get ur cheevo offline....
detseightyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 05:24 PM   #63
Brawl Kirby

Brawl Kirby's Gamercard
I got almost all 6 classes to level 50 and one to 61 and only found him 7 times total
found him yesterday in rolands house though
Brawl Kirby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 12:09 PM   #64
Spiral 462
Iron From Ice

SpiralOut46and2's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Minty   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
I've been playing and looking for him for over a month now, checking every single spawn spot all over Sanctuary every time I went back there during gameplay, which would usually be at least 10-15 times per night that I was playing. Never ever saw him. I was actually doubting that he really existed in the game lol.. So last night I'm playing and after a few days of not checking for him (I was giving up on it) I decided what the heck, I'll do a quick Mamaril sweep around Sanctuary. I about fell out of my chair and choked on my coffee when I ran through Scooter's shop, and THERE HE WAS. Under the staircase. Just standing there, hanging out. Couldn't believe it. Talked to him, got a cool shield, and got the achievement. Then I fast traveled to the Fridge, did a side quest, come back to Sanctuary and couldn't resist since his existence was still so fresh in my head.. lol.. So I do another Mamaril sweep, and YES, there he is AGAIN not 20 minutes since the first time I saw him. Standing in the middle of Zed's shop. Talk to him, and get a cool mini-gun. So just to let everyone know, because I estimate I checked for him at least 200+ times before last night, he really does exist. Don't give up. I never quit and re-loaded my game, I never cleared my cache, and yes I have the patch that makes him never show up. Just keep checking all his spawn points every time you return to Sanctuary. I would usually return there after each mission or just after a while of gameplay to sell off the extra stuff I picked up along the way and stock up on ammo. Yes, you can sell your weapons and stock up on ammo through the vending machines all over the game, but the reason I would always go back to Sanctuary to do it is because you can get a Mamaril sweep in while you're at it.

Happy Holidays to the XBA Community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragarach Luin View Post
1. I invite BigBear2Face to my Minecraft world.
2. He is friendly and helpful.
3. I invite Spiral to my Minecraft world.
4. World engulfed in flames.
(My first Community Gaming event was quite unforgettable!)
Spiral 462 is offline   Reply With Quote