PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Borderlands 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-15-2012, 07:46 AM   #1
L1NK 1

L1NK 1's Gamercard
World Traveler Update: Control Core NEEDED...

!!! WARNING - SPOILERS !!!

"World Traveler" finally unlocked for me, and it happened in a way that has never been talked about!

It happened on playthrough 2, I just defeated Bunker, then Angel. The Ach. popped for me when it teleported me to Marcus's Stash / Control Core Angel.

The reason I was so confused and It took me so long to get this ach. is because I was under the impression that it was not an area that needs to be discovered. Well, IT IS!

The reason I didn't discover it on playthrough 1 is because I was bouncing back and forth playing solo and playing with friends. Sometimes an option will come up and ask If you would like to progress further due to having done other missions. Well, on playthrough 1 and at that point in the game, it asked that very question. I said yes, and it NEVER teleported me to Marcus's stash.

I hope this helps some of you, this ach. bugged the hell out of me.

Conclusion: Be aware of that option, and "Control Core Angel" IS needed for "World Traveler"

Last edited by L1NK 1; 10-15-2012 at 06:07 PM.
L1NK 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:18 AM   #2
k1ll1ng5pr33

Everything is needed, except Terramorphous Peak. When you play co-op, discover new locations and decide you want to get the achievement in your solo game, you'll need to rediscover any location you've discovered in co-op. There's no way of telling what you've discovered in co-op though.

PS3T.org: k1ll1ng5pr33 My Trophies Sig&Ava by RED_REBEL44
Check out my YouTube for Trophy/Achievement Guides and More!