PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Happy Wars
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-15-2012, 09:35 PM   #1
VVh1pCr3am

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Mission 6-2

Fuck 6-2. I played this mission so many times. Each class, it doesn't matter, I die in 3 hits every fucking time. Sometimes I make it to the 5-6 wave of enemies and die. Other times I get demolished in the first wave. This game is so inconsistent. I swear the difficulty ups the more you fail a mission. In a fit of rage I bought some tickets from the marketplace to get the card packs hoping I'd get some amazing armor or something and even still I get raped. This game takes the piss. The game was a breeze and fun to play until 6-2 with this ridiculous difficulty spike. This game's gonna sit at 370 for me. Again, fuck 6-2.
VVh1pCr3am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:52 PM   #2
hoshinosenshi

I don't know what they had in mind when making this mission, I have a level 10 weapon and shield, and even when block attacking to prolong my life, I find myself doing nothing to progress. No respawns, really? I'm all for a challenge but a wave based survival where you can die in a few seconds isn't that at all, it's bad design.

edit: Well damn, I somehow managed to pass it by sticking with my team. I got really lucky. Still a cheap mission though.

Last edited by hoshinosenshi; 10-15-2012 at 10:02 PM.
hoshinosenshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:03 PM   #3
ConfederateSuga

Send a message via MSN to ConfederateSuga

Spiritual's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
This mission (I hear) is easy for a Warrior with mediocre gear. I did beat this with my mage on the beta, but it was a pain. At the moment, however, I have no armor on my mage (weight restrictions) and it's just too hard to even try. I may give it another go later with my warrior.
Old 10-15-2012, 10:49 PM   #4
Aramil

Aramil 0's Gamercard
I find it easy to finish the mission with a mage.I use the skull wand taken from one of the story mission with the wind buff and the knockback on it, and a helm with napalm+.The wand kill the normal enemies with two or three hit and if there are too many enemies just run around using napalm.The boss are easy since the wand push them back and if you are in danger you can run around spamming napalm.The only real treat that i found in the level were the mage, but usually i kill the mage on the stairs, kill the other enemies and then i kill the remaining mage from the distance.My weapon was level 5 so you can upgrade it to makes thing easier.

Sorry if i made some error writings and i hope this will help you finish the level.

Last edited by Aramil; 10-15-2012 at 10:52 PM.
Aramil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:54 PM   #5
JONBLEACH

Bleach x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
The bots in this game are way too OP
Gamertag: Bleach x360a
JONBLEACH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:56 AM   #6
VVh1pCr3am

Just tried a couple times and I give up. Fuck this game. Fucking garbage.
Old 10-16-2012, 01:05 AM   #7
UnarmedReaper07

UnarmedReaper07's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
In the beta and the full game I used a "Cleric". "Healing" helps a whole lot on this misson. In the full game I just used "healing" and "sanctuary". In the beta I used "healing, resurrect, and sacred armor".
UnarmedReaper07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 01:33 AM   #8
bob101910

bob101910 rfp's Gamercard
Easy as a Cleric. Just hide behind one of the platforms that the mages spawn on. Just keep putting Sacred Armor on everybody
Most Recent: Guacamelee (X1)
bob101910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 07:22 AM   #9
hestar

Hestar69's Gamercard
I honestly hope who ever made the campaign fucking gets fired or forced to work on kinect shovel ware shit

hestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:48 AM   #10
Macho Time

djalexer's Gamercard
Easy only atack with warrior or cleric and support your team use healing any time and up platform
Macho Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 10:08 AM   #11
Kinky Buns

Send a message via MSN to Kinky Buns Send a message via Skype™ to Kinky Buns

Kinky Buns's Gamercard
I can't even get by 6-1. I get the Marshal down to 1/4 hp and he gets fully healed.

Edit: Just finished 6-2 on my first try using a cleric. If you can get the Y skill Happy Miracle this mission is EXTREMELY easy. If you can survive until the last wave make sure you are already ready to cast happy miracle and use it as soon as most of the enemies are around you then kill the assassin so it's not chasing you around.

"Truly if there is an evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind."
- Tales of Phantasia -

Last edited by Kinky Buns; 10-19-2012 at 10:31 AM.
Kinky Buns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 10:56 AM   #12
Darkrain

Katzengott's Gamercard
Don't freak out, just come back later with a higher level.
I startet Mission 6-2 with a Lv. 31 fire spamming mage -> no problems for me.
Old 10-19-2012, 05:07 PM   #13
Mr Yac

Mr Yac's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macho Time View Post
Easy only atack with warrior or cleric and support your team use healing any time and up platform
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinky Buns View Post
I can't even get by 6-1. I get the Marshal down to 1/4 hp and he gets fully healed.

Edit: Just finished 6-2 on my first try using a cleric. If you can get the Y skill Happy Miracle this mission is EXTREMELY easy. If you can survive until the last wave make sure you are already ready to cast happy miracle and use it as soon as most of the enemies are around you then kill the assassin so it's not chasing you around.
haha, i beat the mission (barely) but all i have to say is good luck actually having your team survive long enough to actually help you with a team skill, mine died on pretty much the first wave every single time
Mr Yac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:33 PM   #14
VVh1pCr3am

I finally found a strat that worked for me. ScorchPSO posted this over on TA.

Quote:
I found a sure fire way to do 6-2. It worked for me first time I tried and ive done it several times since then. Play the Warrior If you're facing the castle. go around the left hand side of the castle and hide there. This forces all the melee enemies to run around and get destroyed. The mages stay where they are.

The only mage that will follow you around is the ice demon, but that's easily taken care of, I found the most useful skills: Iron Phalax and the charge ability. Just before waves 2 and 4 I used use iron phalax and basically all 4 of us became immune to any damage. giving us time to kill the initial wave of enemies and then pick off the mages afterwards. Piece of pie Good luck
His strat is great but I used the Mage instead of the Warrior and spammed the Wind power when the round started and enemies closed in on me and then used the Fire power to take out the mages from long range. Completed it first try with the Mage using that strat.
Old 10-19-2012, 10:46 PM   #15
twinkie

a gijoeindapupr's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aramil View Post
I find it easy to finish the mission with a mage.I use the skull wand taken from one of the story mission with the wind buff and the knockback on it, and a helm with napalm+.The wand kill the normal enemies with two or three hit and if there are too many enemies just run around using napalm.The boss are easy since the wand push them back and if you are in danger you can run around spamming napalm.The only real treat that i found in the level were the mage, but usually i kill the mage on the stairs, kill the other enemies and then i kill the remaining mage from the distance.My weapon was level 5 so you can upgrade it to makes thing easier.

Sorry if i made some error writings and i hope this will help you finish the level.
this is what i did. i used the lightning strike on the mage from afar though

twinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 11:20 PM   #16
smallville1983

QQSmallvilleQQ's Gamercard
Easy way to beat 6-1

If you follow this video it will be so easy... trust me, after spending hrs and hrs/ days trying to beat 6-2 I saw this vid and it only took me about 5 times to pass 6-2

http://youtu.be/ubfBa0pgDnM

smallville1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 06:22 AM   #17
Wacft

Wacft's Gamercard
I tried and failed at this a few times. Then it hit me, use LoS. Right from the start work your way to the right or left where the mages are and stay behind the stairs. Let them come to you. Doing it this way made it plain easy on a warrior.
Wacft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 07:06 AM   #18
Richjn

Richjn11's Gamercard
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallville1983 View Post
If you follow this video it will be so easy... trust me, after spending hrs and hrs/ days trying to beat 6-2 I saw this vid and it only took me about 5 times to pass 6-2

Worked perfectly Thankyou
Richjn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 11:08 PM   #19
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VVh1pCr3am View Post
Just tried a couple times and I give up. Fuck this game. Fucking garbage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hestar View Post
I honestly hope who ever made the campaign fucking gets fired or forced to work on kinect shovel ware shit
lol @ the hate towards the game because you can't beat a level...

Quote:

This was incredibly helpful, thank you for sharing!
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:01 AM   #20
PK!

xD PK's Gamercard
Quote:

Worked perfectly, thanks for the video.

Retired Gamertag
PK! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 04:39 PM   #21
simmshady22

SimmShady22's Gamercard
Just beat this only at rank 26. I kept trying the methods above with the mages and warrior but had no luck. I tried using cleric and beat it on the second try. I hid behind the mage blocks and let the guys come to me and get pwned. Whenever there were only mages left I took my time casting sacred armor and sacred song for everyone (especially frank, he seems to have a deathwish)