PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org

Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Doom 3 BFG Edition
Subscribe    Donate
Doom 3: BFG Edition
Quick links
Latest news
Apr 14, 2016 New Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Games - Doom 3: BFG Edition and Monaco: What's Yours is Mine
Oct 25, 2012 X360A Review: Doom 3: BFG Edition
Oct 18, 2012 Doom 3: BFG Edition Installed on a 360 Renders Doom I & II Unplayable [Updated]
Oct 16, 2012 Doom 3: BFG Edition Launch Trailer Takes You Back to Hell
Oct 15, 2012 In Stores This Week Around the World

Old 03-20-2013, 08:07 PM   #1
magus9782

Gamertag: magus998
2 kills one rocket glitch?

Me and two other players were trying to get this acheviment and me and one other player got it but the thrid player never got it I hosted the first game and me and my friend got it when he tried to get he didn't get it. He then made a game and still couldn't get it we also did it in a public match and still nothing anyone encounter this or know of a solution
magus9782 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 03:16 PM   #2
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
All I can suggest is to make sure both kills happen at the exact same second, or a double kill in other words. Also make sure to shoot each player once or twice with a pistol first.
Old 03-19-2014, 02:26 AM   #3
Mr Granstaff

Gamertag: Mr Granstaff
My buddy has the same exact problem. Was there a remedy for this?
Mr Granstaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 09:12 PM   #4
crazypath yetti

Gamertag: Paw McCatney
Just had a party of three playing. Two of us got the achievement no problem. The third person just wasn't getting it. We tried having him be the party leader, and nothing. We were trying anything we could to come up with why it worked for two of us but not him. So we came up with this, and I have no way of duplicating it so hopefully someone else can try it, but it worked:

Player "A" grabs the rocket launcher. The player who needs the achievement (Player "B") should kill Player "A" in order to obtain the rocket launcher. Then, Player "B" should make sure both intended targets are weakened (6 pistol shots will do it), and fire the rocket at them. Maybe there was just a strange coincidence, but maybe not. If someone can attempt this and post your results, that'd be great.
Old 07-18-2015, 10:02 PM   #5
Coffin Matt

Gamertag: Coffin Matt
Just thought I'd add my two cents. I was the guy in Yetti's party who couldn't get the achievement (or 'Clean Sheet' for that matter). Firstly, I just want to thank Yetti and our partner again for their patience; we got there in the end, lads!

Anyway, two more things for people to consider if they're going to go after this achievement (along with what Yetti wrote above):

1.) In my failed attempts, my crosshair was aimed firmly at the two other players. In my successful attempt, I fired at the floor in front of them.

And, perhaps most importantly...

2.) Between my failed attempts and the one that finally got the achievement to pop, I did a soft reset of my 360. The other guys did not. Also, when I restarted my 360, I started Doom through the usual menus rather than just clicking on the 'Join Party and Game' option in the Xbox guide.

Hope that helps and good luck!
Coffin Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 10:50 PM   #6
crazypath yetti

Gamertag: Paw McCatney
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffin Matt View Post
Just thought I'd add my two cents. I was the guy in Yetti's party who couldn't get the achievement (or 'Clean Sheet' for that matter). Firstly, I just want to thank Yetti and our partner again for their patience; we got there in the end, lads!

Anyway, two more things for people to consider if they're going to go after this achievement (along with what Yetti wrote above):

1.) In my failed attempts, my crosshair was aimed firmly at the two other players. In my successful attempt, I fired at the floor in front of them.

And, perhaps most importantly...

2.) Between my failed attempts and the one that finally got the achievement to pop, I did a soft reset of my 360. The other guys did not. Also, when I restarted my 360, I started Doom through the usual menus rather than just clicking on the 'Join Party and Game' option in the Xbox guide.

Hope that helps and good luck!
Remember how I said there was supposed to be another guy playing with us? He just got on, and I helped him get this achievement doing your method, and it worked May not be a coincidence - I guess we'll see if other people can get it to work that way who previously couldn't.
Old 07-18-2015, 11:50 PM   #7
Coffin Matt

Gamertag: Coffin Matt
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazypath yetti View Post
Remember how I said there was supposed to be another guy playing with us? He just got on, and I helped him get this achievement doing your method, and it worked May not be a coincidence - I guess we'll see if other people can get it to work that way who previously couldn't.
Ah ok, cool. I'm glad to hear he got it in the end. Like I said in party chat, if you ever need a hand with anything, give me a call; I'll remember to send a message your way once I get through to playing N+.

Happy trails!
Coffin Matt is offline   Reply With Quote