PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-17-2012, 01:29 AM   #1
dennisb407

dennisb407's Gamercard
M.i.t.d.

Money In The Denk

What are your opinions on this game mode?

It can be fun at times, but other times kinda meh, especially when the same person keeps juggernaut throughout the entire match.

edit: I have no idea why site won't let me "M.I.T.D." in capital letter in thread title lol
dennisb407 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 02:56 AM   #2
i NatrlKilla i

Killa x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   x360a Representer   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Worst. Gamemode. Ever.

All the games I played were the same. Asshole gets bomb. Asshole finds a place to hide. Asshole attempts to get a MOAB. Asshole dies, giving bomb to enemy team. Enemy Asshole repeats the process. Somewhere in that mix, I occasionally get the bomb, try for the objective, but the assholes on my team dont want to play the objective, and I get swarmed by all 6 enemy assholes.

Asshole Count: 8 (Still not as many as in an average game of Money in The Denk...)

Black Ops Multiplayer Updates Here

i NatrlKilla i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 06:15 PM   #3
Meerrkat

Meerrkat's Gamercard
Cant stand it. Hate most of the community game mode things
Meerrkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 06:43 PM   #4
Ceris
Why So Ceris-nya?

Tragic Melody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Ceris   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
I love this game mode, though I'm a kill whore in CoD. Back in Black Ops we played Demolition for the kills, and only the objective at the very end so we can win.

Though, if the enemy played the objective in MITD, we make the effort to plant the bomb against them to win.

Helping Hand Award Nominations || Please disable your ad blocker for XBA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech
An ad blocker prevents the ad from loading in the first place, and the counter is on the ad's side, not the site's. As such, an ad blocker stops the increment from going up and no revenue is generated as a result of your page views.
Ceris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 01:21 PM   #5
Majica8

Send a message via MSN to Majica8

Th3 Majica's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I love it when it's played properly. Trouble is 9 out of 10 games ends up being the same. Some asshole trying to get a MOAB with the Jugg suit. Then it goes to overtime and people don't play smart. Running towards the Jugg when you have one life? Yeah that will end well won't it O_o

1000G/100%
MW2 - A's Creed - Pure - SC Conviction - CoD 4 - Lego Batman - Res Evil 5 - Trials - BFBC 2 - A's Creed 2 - Harm's Way - Crash Course - Alone in the Dark - Sniper GW - Kingdom for Keflings - World of Keflings - Deus Ex: HR - MW3 - Need for Speed: HP - Brink - Trials Evo - HAWX 2 - Mass Effect 3 - Op Flash DR - Minecraft - FEAR 3 - SSX - RSV2 - You're In The Movies - Halo Reach - Res Evil 6 - Dead Space 2 - Dead Space 3 - Dishonored - FarCry 3
Majica8 is offline   Reply With Quote