PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Doom 3 BFG Edition
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-18-2012, 05:44 PM   #1
odds323

all video disk locations in doom 3 BFG

here are the locations to all the video disk in doom 3

and here are the locations to all the lockers in doom 3

and as a bonus here how to get the "Ready For Action" achievement

i was trying to get all the pda's but some of the files got corrupted ill try and get that one up as soon as possible
odds323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 06:36 PM   #2
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
So the door codes do not count towards the achievement (since I noticed your counter doesn't go up when you enter them)? I guess they wouldn't since it's not in the achievement description.

I had thought I missed one in Mars City Underground, looks like I didn't according to your video. I did miss the one PDA in the Mars City Underground Garage where you have to kill the guard to get it. Oh well.

It would have been nice if you showed the unlocking of the achievement at the end of the videos for confirmation, not that I'm doubting them... just would have been nice.

Very helpful, thanks!

Last edited by bLaKgRaVy; 10-18-2012 at 06:48 PM.
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 06:53 PM   #3
odds323

i did the door codes just in case i followed the guide you provided with the list of all of them and the one you think you missed was just to turn off the fire on some pips i dont think that counts towards the achievement cause its not a locker or anything close to a locker

Last edited by odds323; 10-18-2012 at 07:12 PM.
odds323 is offline   Reply With Quote