PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-14-2008, 05:18 PM   #1
Sn1gaaaZ

Citizen Snickey's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Hungerer of Knowledge - Question

Okay, I point you can still do this achievement after playing through while loading memory blocks.
But where is the best place fastest possible for it for this to promote?
I stand with 980 Gamerscore and want to bring this play fastest possible behind myself
Sn1gaaaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 07:42 PM   #2
Taker447

Taker447's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
theres no way to get this "quickly" as you will need to play through the chapters that you didn't do the glitches on. So if you didn't activate the glitches on say chapter 1 then you will need to replay that chpater press any button at the glitch and repeat on other chapters until you hit 85%

Taker447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 07:49 PM   #3
Sn1gaaaZ

Does it works that I immediately at the beginning do a glitch, the Memory Block leave, and immediately over again uses the same one. Or must I play in each case 1 Memory block always to end?
Old 10-14-2008, 09:46 PM   #4
Taker447

Taker447's Gamercard

i belive you need to do the ones that you didn't do. as you must view/activate 85% of glitches so i don't think you can do the same ones over and over again.

Old 10-15-2008, 06:50 AM   #5
Sn1gaaaZ

Smile

hmm okay, because I have read follower since in another forum:
"Let's see... there are 125 total and you need 107 of them (85%) so you can only miss 18. The good news is you can replay a Memory Block and watch more glitches, even ones you've already seen, and they count towards your 107."

So, I am not sure. Should it work I give information.
in any case Thanks :>

EDIT:
I have repeated the first memory block constantly. At the end of the 6-th passageway it became unlocked.
Thus for all of this Achievement still need, it goes more or less fastest with this method

Last edited by Sn1gaaaZ; 10-15-2008 at 11:15 AM.
Old 10-15-2008, 11:50 AM   #6
Taker447

Taker447's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn1gaaaZ View Post
hmm okay, because I have read follower since in another forum:
"Let's see... there are 125 total and you need 107 of them (85%) so you can only miss 18. The good news is you can replay a Memory Block and watch more glitches, even ones you've already seen, and they count towards your 107."

So, I am not sure. Should it work I give information.
in any case Thanks :>

EDIT:
I have repeated the first memory block constantly. At the end of the 6-th passageway it became unlocked.
Thus for all of this Achievement still need, it goes more or less fastest with this method
orite well thats good then. as i still need to unlock this cheev thanks for the info.

Old 07-24-2009, 12:20 PM   #7
Wigwam88

Wigwam88's Gamercard
You can replay missions for hungerer of knowledge

I spent about half an hour looking for answers as to whether or not you can repeat the same mission for this achievement. I had managed to see most of the glitches on my playthrough but still missed this achievement. I replayed memory block 1 in solomons temple, and after 3 glitches i had the achievement. But I know that i had previously seen these before.

SO YOU CAN REPLAY THE SAME MISSION OVER AGAIN TO SEE THE GLITCHES!! RINSE & REPEAT!!!

Hope this helps
Wigwam88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 10:37 PM   #8
MissJaded

MissJaded's Gamercard
Thanks for confirming this it does work! Playing memory block 1 over and over again. But it does take 15 mins through each playthrough. I had about 6 playthroughs playing memory block 1 when the achievement unlocked for me. Been searching if you can play just one mission/memory over and over again.

Took awhile I didn't have much glitches "catched" because I didn't know about the achievement. Ganna do the flags and Templars next then off to new playthrough with Lucy because I missed one somehow. -_-

Also does anyone know how to find out how many glitches you missed does it tell you anywhere? Also how do you know which memory glitches you need everyone keeps saying they know how many they have missed. .-.
MissJaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 10:49 PM   #9
XToastySniperX

XToastySniperX's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissJaded View Post
Thanks for confirming this it does work! Playing memory block 1 over and over again. But it does take 15 mins through each playthrough. I had about 6 playthroughs playing memory block 1 when the achievement unlocked for me. Been searching if you can play just one mission/memory over and over again.

Took awhile I didn't have much glitches "catched" because I didn't know about the achievement. Ganna do the flags and Templars next then off to new playthrough with Lucy because I missed one somehow. -_-

Also does anyone know how to find out how many glitches you missed does it tell you anywhere? Also how do you know which memory glitches you need everyone keeps saying they know how many they have missed. .-.
I think this is one of the few, if not only things that aren't kept track of in the Animus Database.

1. Assassin's Creed (1000/1000)
2. Assassin's Creed II (1000/1000)
3. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (1250/1250)
Working On - AC:R, Skyrim, and Portal 2

Check out my YouTube channel here!
XToastySniperX is offline   Reply With Quote