PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > FIFA 13
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-21-2012, 11:01 AM   #1
Tk l GaMBit

VirusTk GaMBit's Gamercard
Question: TOTW Player

Hi I got one question regarding the achievement for the team of the week player in ultimate team.

I have read several times that in FIFA 12 it worked to get a pack with a player that has once been on TOTW. Is this true for FIFA 13 as well? Because that would mean that with a little patience the chances get higher every week.
Tk l GaMBit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 01:19 PM   #2
Arrie3

armandotjuh@live.nl's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk l GaMBit View Post
Hi I got one question regarding the achievement for the team of the week player in ultimate team.

I have read several times that in FIFA 12 it worked to get a pack with a player that has once been on TOTW. Is this true for FIFA 13 as well? Because that would mean that with a little patience the chances get higher every week.
actually we dont know yet, its too early in the game to say that is an option too. Maybe u can check Youtube...

Click on sig for ninja defuse montage! !
Arrie3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 01:48 PM   #3
Hurball

Hurball's Gamercard
99% no.

It was a GLITCH in the last game that unlocked the achievement that way. This time around EA will have fixed it, because it cost them $$$ last time. And we all know how much they love their $$$.

It makes zero sense to say this will work again. It wasn't an intended method last time around, and it almost certainly will not work this time.
Hurball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 02:03 PM   #4
Arrie3

armandotjuh@live.nl's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurball View Post

It was a GLITCH in the last game that unlocked the achievement that way. This time around EA will have fixed it, because it cost them $$$ last time. And we all know how much they love their $$$.

So true, Electronic Arts are money whores. Ifinity Ward are whores too.. Everything doing to make more and more profit.

Click on sig for ninja defuse montage! !
Arrie3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 02:39 PM   #5
Sarsage

sarsage's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrie3 View Post
So true, Electronic Arts are money whores. Ifinity Ward are whores too.. Everything doing to make more and more profit.
Activision are money whores not Infinity Ward.
Sarsage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 04:17 PM   #6
Tk l GaMBit

VirusTk GaMBit's Gamercard
ok, thus it is either a chance similar to winning the lottery or spending much of my precious (which I have not done yet and I honestly do not intend to in the future ^^) to extend my chances... that sucks
Tk l GaMBit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 07:55 PM   #7
adz5000

Send a message via MSN to adz5000

adz5000's Gamercard
Does not work as I got Marek Hamsik in a pack yesterday and got all excited and then realised he was IF last week not this week.

I was on holiday mon - fri this week so lost track of things.

Impatiently waiting for TITANFALL to ermmm.... fall?
adz5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 08:21 PM   #8
Ned King

You had to get the same rated IF player,last year Suarez was 85 rated but his IF was 87 rated,you only got the achievement when EA upgraded him to 87 and released him.So getting the normal rated Hamsik will not get U the achievement.
If they do it this year it will be just a few months before Fifa 14 comes out like they did with FIFA 12.But its hard to say if they will because it will affect there wallets and EA don't like there wallets to be down cash,look how quick the patched the slider glitch because it was costing them cash.
Ned King is offline   Reply With Quote