Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > Forza Horizon
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-30-2012, 12:08 AM   #61
Melysman

Melysman's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by pX I Atticus View Post
How do u get the barn rumours to pop up?
This!!! What triggers the announcement. I can't get an answer from anyone.
Melysman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 01:47 AM   #62
NeedToAchieve

Send a message via Skype™ to NeedToAchieve

SSCP's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melysman View Post
This!!! What triggers the announcement. I can't get an answer from anyone.
I cant answer as i have no clue - To me they honestly seem random. I had 2 on the trot at one point then nothing for hours Sorry

100's of other guides on the Youtube Channel HERE
NeedToAchieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 02:06 AM   #63
TwistedFate

Bobo daMunkee's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedToAchieve View Post
I cant answer as i have no clue - To me they honestly seem random. I had 2 on the trot at one point then nothing for hours Sorry
I heard there are events that trigger them, but later ran across a quote from Dan Greenwalt that said they appear at random. So I'm going with random, for now.

TwistedFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 04:23 AM   #64
gw2

Gw2's Gamercard
I'm pretty sure it's based on event progress and random. so you have to be passes event X and then it will appear shortly after that at some random point.
gw2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:53 AM   #65
MyRifleIsBroken

Sphinx OG's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide
MyRifleIsBroken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 12:46 PM   #66
TheRealArtlover

@ NeedToAchieve: Thank you for this guide. After 43 races and driving all 216 of 216 roads, I still only had 87 signs.

@ rapture23: I'm not trying to stir anything up here, especially since everyone has made-up now. And I'm not trying to bash you in any way. But I did want to express my 2 cents about one of your points. Driving all the roads alone is not enough to discover all the signs because many of the signs are not attached to any of the 216 roads or race paths in the game. Perfect example is that area between Gladstone and Bunker. 4 signs are there. None of them are along the discoverable roads, and only one of them can even be seen from the road. The other 3 are hidden behind barns and sheds way off at the end of dead end dirt trails. None of the 4 were discovered on the map while driving. Finely Dam, Carson, Beaumont and Eagle Ridge each have a couple that you will not discover just by driving around and are difficult if not impossible to see while driving. Really, the only people who stand any chance at all of finding all 100 signs are obsessive compulsives with nothing better to do than spend hours driving along every uncredited path and bound across every foot of open desert just for the shear sake of hoping to discover some easter egg or something. The rest of us who are 'just playing the game' will never get them all because they can't be seen and aren't discovered.
TheRealArtlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 02:02 PM   #67
Melysman

Melysman's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealArtlover View Post
@ NeedToAchieve: Thank you for this guide. After 43 races and driving all 216 of 216 roads, I still only had 87 signs.

@ rapture23: I'm not trying to stir anything up here, especially since everyone has made-up now. And I'm not trying to bash you in any way. But I did want to express my 2 cents about one of your points. Driving all the roads alone is not enough to discover all the signs because many of the signs are not attached to any of the 216 roads or race paths in the game. Perfect example is that area between Gladstone and Bunker. 4 signs are there. None of them are along the discoverable roads, and only one of them can even be seen from the road. The other 3 are hidden behind barns and shedsy way off at the end of dead end dirt trails. None of the 4 were discovered on the map while driving. Finely Dam, Carson, Beaumont and Eagle Ridge each have a couple that you will not discover just by driving around and are difficult if not impossible to see while driving. Really, the only people who stand any chance at all of finding all 100 signs are obsessive compulsives with nothing better to do than spend hours driving along every uncredited path and bound across every foot of open desert just for the shear sake of hoping to discover some easter egg or something. The rest of us who are 'just playing the game' will never et them all because they can't be seen and aren't discovered.
I found all of the signs on my own and so have a few others here,with that I don't see what the issue is. It's not about being obsessive compulsive as you can find all of the signs just through progressing through the game. If you think this is difficult to do try traveling the roads in the TDU game. Compare to that game traveling this map is a cakewalk.
Melysman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 07:40 PM   #68
Lettuce

BlockABoots's Gamercard
Thanks for the maps!!

Last edited by Lettuce; 03-08-2013 at 07:54 PM.
Lettuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 11:10 AM   #69
sunsluan

sunsluan's Gamercard
thank you~~~~
sunsluan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 07:50 PM   #70
DivineWind72

DivineWind72's Gamercard
Good stuff mate, done 215 roads and missing 18/19 signs so these maps will help me save some time.
DivineWind72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 10:56 AM   #71
forza legend 125

H4RDC0R3xDR1V3R's Gamercard
i just built a drift car then drifted around the round bit at horizon festival
forza legend 125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 11:00 AM   #72
forza legend 125

H4RDC0R3xDR1V3R's Gamercard
do you still have forza horizon if you or any of you still do could you add me on xbox H4RDC0R3xDR1V3R as i need help doing some achievements cheers
forza legend 125 is offline   Reply With Quote