Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Eternal Sonata
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-28-2007, 05:06 AM   #1
drno

Send a message via MSN to drno

EatMoreHippo's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Achievement Guide - Gold   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Pirate Treasure location

Where exactly is the pirate treasure for the achievement located? I know the area it is located in but where in there is it specifically? I have all 3 papers.
Old 09-28-2007, 05:40 AM   #2
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Send a message via MSN to The Pants Party

Za Pantsupati's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Submit - Diamond
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
For that achievement, you have to do a trading chain to get an orb that opens a secret door in Xylophone Tower. Ray5555 lays it down here:

Xylophone Treasure: Use the orb you get from trading on the second play through to open the secret door in Xylophone Tower.

Here are the trading locations:

Fort Fermata: Heart pendant for the Pot(also unlocks a achievement for Soul Released.)
Tenuto Village: Pot for the Goat stew
Chorus Plains: Goat stew for the Coupon
Hanon hills: Coupon for the Honey
Baroque Castle: Honey to the researcher who sends you to get Agogo Droppings
Agogo Village: 20 photos of 20 different beasts for the Agogo Droppings.
Baroque Castle: Agogo Droppings for the glass ball
Aria Temple: Glass ball for the Orb

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech
The real question is: where was your penis?
The Pants Party is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 12:04 PM   #3
Kaens

Send a message via AIM to Kaens Send a message via MSN to Kaens

kaens's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Platinum   Referrals - Bronze   Donator - Level 5   1,000 Posts   Bright Idea   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
*bzzt* wrong!

Sorry, Pants, that's a totally different achievement This is why people who haven't actually earned the achievements yet shouldn't write the guides on them (busting your balls since it seems to be the popular thing to do lately).

Steps:
  1. Pirate's Paper 1: Defeat Dolce on her pirate ship. It's impossible to miss because the story progresses through it.
  2. Pirate's Paper 2: Defeat Dolce in Wah Lava Cave. In the "middle 3" section there is a flower that has a Haken Buchse (big amphibian looking guys) in front of it. Kill him and examine the flower to trigger fight with Dolce.
  3. Pirate's Paper 3 (encore only): Defeat Dolce in Baroque City. Talk to the employee who is slacking off in the wine cellar of the inn. When prompted with a choice say Dolce's skin is looking saggy and she will appear.
  4. Treasure & achievement: Return to Woodblock Grove (the poisoned woods) and in the South Center section where you have to go left on a hard to see path there is a small device/sign thingie. Input 3214 when prompted for the code and Dolce will appear for the final fight.
Old 09-28-2007, 12:42 PM   #4
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Send a message via MSN to The Pants Party

Za Pantsupati's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Submit - Diamond
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
Ok, no more answering questions at 2am with no contacts in. Sorry about that.

I've decided to split my time between this and Halo so I can finish it.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech
The real question is: where was your penis?

Last edited by The Pants Party; 09-28-2007 at 12:59 PM.
The Pants Party is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 03:12 AM   #5
wendy2643

Wendy2643's Gamercard
I beat Dolce 3 times already on the 2nd playthru... How hard is she during the 4th battle? Does she have her 2 goons with her???
wendy2643 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 04:38 PM   #6
secretspy911

secretspy911's Gamercard
I'm on my 1st playthrough and missed the Pirate's Paper 2, can I get it in the 2nd playthrough?
secretspy911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 07:54 AM   #7
Terransheep

Terransheep's Gamercard
She should be the level where you got to chapter 6. She'll be in her "new" outfit. She still have her goons. The final place to meet those 3 jokers is at the poison grove at the south center area. Once there, go forward (north) one screen, (but still south center) and you should see a small sign on your left. Check it and input the code 3214 then get ready for some beating!

Pirate paper in playthough 1 will not matter since they won't carry over to playthrough 2. Only party level and score pieces will carry over to playthrough 2, others will be wiped out, clean... meaning you have to get them all over again.

and for those who have questions... playthough 1 basically can be a "sight seeing" playthrough because I got 100% achievement that way too... but on playthrough 2 u will have to be careful!~ some things are misable!

Last edited by Terransheep; 09-02-2011 at 07:58 AM.
Terransheep is offline   Reply With Quote