Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Eternal Sonata
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-12-2008, 09:50 AM   #91
Valvonauta

HLC Chester's Gamercard
Quote:
EZI Handkerchief - Play Score Piece 18 for Conceited Choir in Baroque City.
Weekly EZI - Play score 16 with Gentle Harp in Baroque City
First time I've finished the game, I didn't found these guys...someone can help me...?

WillI found them during my second playtrough?

Thanx in advance...
Valvonauta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 04:50 PM   #92
Bandy

Hey,

I just read the guide, because I am already at the end of chapter 3 in encore mode.
Now I've read that you actually had to go back to the dunes on first play to get party level 6 and some more achievements.

Bad luck, but I didn't do that because I thought getting party level 6 and all the other achievements is only possible in encore :/

Is it really true that you DO NOT get the achievements on 2nd play?

I still got a savegame at the end of 1st play, so I would at least get the achievements, but of course none would affect my encore mode savegames...
Bandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 10:17 PM   #93
SickCrackho

I Ken Kaniff I's Gamercard
well guys i got a question... on my second playtrough and a strict following of the guide i find myself in chapter 4... so there´s this girl in front of the inn i should play score piece 6 with... now i realized that i "missed" score piece 6 but i think thats just impossible!!!! i searched the andante entrance several times and there was none... so i was sure i collected it on my first playtrough.. now i got two questions: is it possible to backtrack to andante and collect it afterwards? when yes could someone gimme a super pricise description of the location or a screenshot or something like this... would be great!!! thx!!!
SickCrackho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 06:31 PM   #94
Akamaru_Sensei

Send a message via AIM to Akamaru_Sensei

akamaru sensei's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SickCrackho View Post
well guys i got a question... on my second playtrough and a strict following of the guide i find myself in chapter 4... so there´s this girl in front of the inn i should play score piece 6 with... now i realized that i "missed" score piece 6 but i think thats just impossible!!!! i searched the andante entrance several times and there was none... so i was sure i collected it on my first playtrough.. now i got two questions: is it possible to backtrack to andante and collect it afterwards? when yes could someone gimme a super pricise description of the location or a screenshot or something like this... would be great!!! thx!!!
Hopefully you didn't already get it back accident, but it is the very first bridge in town and search behind the stone pillar at the entrance. But you can obtain this in the second play through
Akamaru_Sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 07:39 PM   #95
SickCrackho

thank you =)
Old 01-31-2008, 10:07 PM   #96
SickCrackho

mhh... alright now i got 31 of 32 score pieces... but i just don´t know which one i´ve missed... i suppose it´s one of the mysterious unison score pieces but im just not sure... could someone make a screenshot of the 3 unison scorepieces und upload it? then i could compare them... would be really nice!!!! thx
Old 02-01-2008, 04:01 PM   #97
virulence

Send a message via AIM to virulence

The Luek's Gamercard
Score Piece #31 (Man in pain) can be gotten in Chapter 6 OR 7 by the way.
virulence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 10:53 PM   #98
deathchant

T0rtureTactics's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
hes not saying hes missing score piece 31, hes saying he has 31 total score pieces and may have missed one in the mysterious unison, which has a total of 3 i believe. and according to the guide, you can only get them on the first playthrough, which sucks.
deathchant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 03:06 AM   #99
virulence

Send a message via AIM to virulence

The Luek's Gamercard
I wasn't referring to the post above me, just pointing out that you can hit up the old man in pain in Forte in Chapter 6 and 7, not just 7.
virulence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 09:44 AM   #100
SickCrackho

oh guys ( n girls^^ ) come on don´t be so lazy!!! i bet everyone of you got a mobile phone with a cam! just one picture!!! pleeeaaaaaaaaaaaseee!
Old 02-17-2008, 05:25 PM   #101
Kazdan

Kazdan's Gamercard
There is a typo in the achievement guide, in the EZI Worshipper achievement to be exact. It says: "EZI Pajamas - Play Score Piece 11 for Shallow Sweet in Baroque Castle. (2F-West)" You have to play Score Piece 12 instead of 11.
Kazdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 02:17 PM   #102
snake42069

snake42069's Gamercard
Chord's secret room is in Fort Fermata: West, on the north side. Its a pain in the ass getting there. i found it by luck, when i noticed it, i went and looked at the map on gamefaqs, and was like, that isnt on the map! so, you gotta work your way there.
snake42069 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 08:04 PM   #103
xENVxGAMERSKREW

Send a message via ICQ to xENVxGAMERSKREW Send a message via AIM to xENVxGAMERSKREW Send a message via MSN to xENVxGAMERSKREW Send a message via Yahoo to xENVxGAMERSKREW Send a message via Skype™ to xENVxGAMERSKREW

xENVxGAMERSKREW's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Aww man the achievements for this game are insane! i guess ill just play it for fun instead of achievements (feels like that with all rpgs better for fun than achievements) well at least my bro is good at em.
Old 05-18-2008, 01:37 PM   #104
Inexxa

inexxa's Gamercard
Just completed Unison and off to the final boss I go This guide has helped loads and I can not only think it will help even more when it comes to doing the game the 2nd time on encore.

Thanks a lot for the effort put into this

Edit : For anyone having problems during Unison I found that using Retto/Fred/Vio was one of the best combos for the area, with hell bent healing and some dps from Vio and Rets' burst damage I killed rondo and the dragon with ease.

Just completed the game and even with all the negative posts about the story and ending I thought it was a brilliant and fitting ending. Seriously couldn't see another way of ending it.

Now to get the rest of the achievements!

Last edited by Inexxa; 05-18-2008 at 02:28 PM.
Inexxa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 10:51 AM   #105
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Ok, I'm seriously confused here. All the Achievements for Playthrough 2, can they be all started on Playthrough 1 or only on Playthrough 2?
Also do you have to play every Score Piece to the NPC's for the Score Piece Achievement?
Finally, not related to Achievements, what's the best Level to be at on the last boss?
Appreciate any help (If people still use this forum)

Many thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er (xboxachievements.com) for the signature!

My xba account: Crimson Ridley
My PSN account: CrimsonRidley

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.
Crimson Ridley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 12:39 PM   #106
Dstrukt

xI Dstrukt Ix's Gamercard
The only thing you can really focus on in playthrough 1 in regards to playthrough 2 achievements is collecting the 25 score pieces (the remaining 7 are only obtainable in playthrough 2). Work on the other 'Encore' achievements can only be started during the second playthrough.

As for the Score Piece achievement, you only need to collect the score pieces; you are not required to play them. Finally, the last boss can be beaten relatively easily in your 50s-60s but if you intend on going through Unison, you will likely shoot up into the 70s and up by the time you're done that particular dungeon (unless you don't fight any of the random monsters).

Dstrukt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 01:03 PM   #107
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Thank you very much, that's eased my worries, so now I'll just concentrate on the story and score pieces for Playthrough 1. And yeah, I'm going to do the Mysterious Unison for those achievements, so I'll make sure I'm about Level 70-80 by the end of it. Again, thanks for the help, much appreciated

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.

Last edited by Crimson Ridley; 05-23-2008 at 11:02 AM.
Old 05-23-2008, 01:46 AM   #108
zyxomma100

zyxomma100's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
The guides all list Score Pieces in the order it's possible to get them, but the game lists them in the order in which you actually obtain them. Your Score Piece 18 might be different from the guide's Score Piece 18.
zyxomma100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 11:01 AM   #109
Crimson Ridley

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyxomma100 View Post
The guides all list Score Pieces in the order it's possible to get them, but the game lists them in the order in which you actually obtain them. Your Score Piece 18 might be different from the guide's Score Piece 18.
OH you're right, score piece 18 is the one next to 17 in the bakery, correct? I picked up 18 before 17, I remember now!

Old 06-22-2008, 04:36 AM   #110
KingOfZer0

KingOfZer0's Gamercard
just want to know

was i supposed to free chord in the 1st playthrough and get his mothers charm. i want to know if i can do it in 2nd playthrough and still get the achievment.

KingOfZer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 04:57 AM   #111
Dstrukt

xI Dstrukt Ix's Gamercard
Chord can only be freed during the 2nd playthrough.

Dstrukt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 06:22 PM   #112
Alucrid

Alucrid's Gamercard
Is it possible to go back and get EZI photo once the teleporter has been unlocked? I didn't have Score Piece 20 when I was there.
Old 07-02-2008, 10:30 AM   #113
FatBoiJim

Fat Boi Jim's Gamercard
Thanks this has helped alot
FatBoiJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 02:48 AM   #114
aussiestatic
Banned User

pants. you have done a freaking awesome job once again.
aussiestatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 12:26 AM   #115
True Marvellous

True Marvellous's Gamercard
I started playing this a few days back and must say its miles better than Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey.

Great guide as well Pants.

Toasters Toast Toast
True Marvellous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 05:28 AM   #116
Red Testament

Red Testament's Gamercard
Does anybody have pictures of the score pieces, like screen caps? In my first playthrough I got 23, so I'm missing 2. I have a pretty good idea which ones, but if I could narrow it down I would only have to concentrate on those on my second playthrough.
Old 11-02-2008, 05:15 PM   #117
PIGW0RTH

Send a message via AIM to PIGW0RTH

PIGWORTH's Gamercard
Talking

I have owned this game for quite some time and it seems to me that I am clearly too stupid to follow this guide, so does anyone know if these achievements are in order from how you will get them in story mode? A message to my gt would be nice, thanks
PIGW0RTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 10:05 PM   #118
chrisnottm

Send a message via MSN to chrisnottm

DirtyChris89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Just got this game today.
This guide is gonna come in handy
Thanks

chrisnottm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 01:07 PM   #119
javierabdo

javierabdo's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide this help me a lot!

javierabdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:44 AM   #120
Ardocc

Ardocc's Gamercard
Fun question

Here's a funny one: Once you're starting the trading sequence you're off to Fort Fermata and handing over the Heart Pendant, yeah?
But how the hell do you get back to Baroque and the teleporter from there?

Cabasa Bridge is out, damnit.
Ardocc is offline   Reply With Quote