PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Eternal Sonata
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-13-2009, 09:24 PM   #121
JanHen

JanHen's Gamercard
I missed 2 EZI Items in Chapter 4 (Encore; EZI String Phone, Smiling EZI). Can I get them later, maybe in Chapter 5 where im back at Baroque City?
JanHen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 12:50 AM   #122
SasileUchiha92

Arashi Sora's Gamercard
I can't remember what transfers from one playthrough to the next. Here is the list I items I think transfer:
  • EZI items
  • Score pieces
Do items, armor, and weapons transfer too or just those listed above?
Old 03-31-2009, 01:15 PM   #123
Starlight126

Starlight126's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I can't confirm if the above ones keep, but for sure armors and weapons don't keep, just as levels and bla bla.
Starlight126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 08:35 AM   #124
alex555

alexrocks121's Gamercard
Cool

Well as you can see on my signature I got all the achievements. Thanks to the one who made this guide, it was absolutely usefull.

Still the last two score pieces were HELL , since they're only accesible on Chapter 7, they make you backtrack Mt. Rock, Cello Tree, Coda Ruins (this one is the worst of all), and finally Hanon Hills .

Follow my advice: After beating Waltz, Save your progress one area before the previous boss battle, then do all your backtracking: Mt Rock, Cello T, Coda R, and go for the last 2 score pieces. After getting the last one you would get the achievement (Score Piece Collector!!! yay). Then reset the game, and when loading your save you would be at Mt Rock again, that way you don't have to return through all the places for a 3rd time, sure you won't have the last 2 score pieces, but you already got your achievement (the only reason why you were collecting them anyway ).

But remember DON'T do this if you want Polka & Retto's Superpowerful umbrella & sword, though I'm sure you'll be just fine without them in Xylophone's tower, MU, and Double Reed T.
Old 06-18-2009, 08:35 AM   #125
Yohanan

Send a message via MSN to Yohanan

Yohanan's Gamercard
The achievement doesn't unlocked...

I collected all the EZI pieces described in the guide and the respective achievement didn't unlocked. The last one that I picked was in Noise Dunes, with that sunk stone head.
Can anyone tell me what have I done wrong?
Does it only unlock when you finish the game?
Yohanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 04:26 AM   #126
luna_blue

ok where in the noise dune could i find the person with the ezi chapel
luna_blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 12:02 AM   #127
AlmightyBronco

AlmightyBronco's Gamercard
I am currently working on this game and noticed that your guide for the soul shard isnt fully complete. Heres one of the shard you are seekin a description for:

Level 3- From entrance its auto south, east a first intersection, auto south, auto west, auto east, then you will reach a teleport that takes you to level 4. Take this teleport. (Level 4) Follow path until first intersection and turn south (Go west first for a score piece), follow and you will reach another teleport which will take you back to level 3. Take this teleport. (Level 3 Prt 2) Follow path untill first intersection then turn north, soul shard is in this area. (Return to intersection and go west to progress)

There you go guys. I will get the other one your after soon, just gotta get it myself.

P.S. Im not sure but i think i was a little inconsistent with my directions but you shouldnt have a problem

Semper Fi MothaFarka
AlmightyBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 04:52 AM   #128
d0nkeytr0n

d0nkeytr0n's Gamercard
I bought this game cheap a while back, I've been meaning to play it, just never got round to it.....thanks for the guide, if I get stuck, I'll certainly be using your guide
d0nkeytr0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 09:49 AM   #129
TheDeadspace

Dr Deadspace's Gamercard
I'd at least use the collectible guide as you go along, so you don't have any problems later on.

XBLA/WP7 Games Completed (47)

Now Playing - Darksiders (430/1000), Arkham Asylum GOTY (PC) (235/1000) Diablo 3 - 975/1000
TheDeadspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 11:23 PM   #130
lord maiden

lord maiden's Gamercard
sorry, butwhere abouts is the cave in sharp mountains that contains the score piece number 14 on the list? i went past it and found the next one, but i'm sure i went through all the paths i can. oh, btw, is it just me or is the guide helpful enough to say whereabouts it is, but doesn't go into anymore detail, not to be rude as i am grateful for it,
lord maiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 12:49 PM   #131
ozgoon56

Ozgoon56's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by lord maiden View Post
sorry, butwhere abouts is the cave in sharp mountains that contains the score piece number 14 on the list? i went past it and found the next one, but i'm sure i went through all the paths i can. oh, btw, is it just me or is the guide helpful enough to say whereabouts it is, but doesn't go into anymore detail, not to be rude as i am grateful for it,
Just in case you haven't found this yet. It's in Second Point area. Take the right path from the big tree and look for a large red flower on your right. There is an almost hidden path to the right of and behind the flower and that's where 14 is.
Old 05-16-2010, 01:46 PM   #132
xentaria

xentaria's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Guys somebody please help me for the sake of my own sanity. I'm on my 2nd play and i'm stuck at the Dolce pirate battle in the wah lava caves, and i'm seriously getting owned every single time. I'm using Frederic, Beat and Salsa and they are all at level 31. I saw a you tube video of some dude ripping Dolce to pieces at a low level with just half of my HP, but he was using club clovers and I haven't got any. I've back tracked to Baroque to try and buy some but the shop doesn't stock them. It's embarrassing that I cant beat this one battle and it's driving me insane. Anyone got any tips?

Edit: Got the bitch!

most frustrating thing in a game - cutscenes you can't skip

Last edited by xentaria; 05-16-2010 at 05:20 PM.
xentaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 03:34 PM   #133
pyrociterwatz

pyrociterwatz's Gamercard
nice guide. i hoping to get this game done at some point before the holiday season
pyrociterwatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 12:31 AM   #134
achti

Achti's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Thanks for the guide. helped me out quite a few times

achti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 08:57 PM   #135
DrowningInMagots

DrowngInMagots's Gamercard
hey nice guide, got my 1000/1000 in just under 43 hours
DrowningInMagots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 07:28 AM   #136
Omega Supreme

Predaking GT's Gamercard
I am currently in the Unisol dungeon on the 10th floor. Active party is 81 (Allegretto, Viola en Jazz). Should I level more? I still have to get the 99.999.999 gold so Im gonna get 2/3 levels by getting that.

I think I got all items, score pieces and Ezi items which I can get in the first PT. Can I see somewhere which score pieces Ive collected? They only have a number in the guides...

I have some other questions about the achievements:

• Pirates' Treasure can only be collected in Encore?
  • Can I still get Soul Released?
  • Do I have to get all items for Xylophone's Treasure in 1 PT? If yes can I still do this now?
Thank You!
Old 12-18-2010, 06:19 PM   #137
exit9500
Duck Face Freedom Warrior

exit9500's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Donator - Level 2   Micro Guide - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Community Gaming - Silver   CABS Beta Tester   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
  • Pirates' Treasure can only be collected in Encore?
  • Can I still get Soul Released?
  • Do I have to get all items for Xylophone's Treasure in 1 PT? If yes can I still do this now?
All of these are only available in Encore mode.

EDIT: For your other questions, I would level up at least to 86, if I remember correctly I fought him at level 87 with the same characters you are using and he was still tough. The only real way to check how many scores pieces you have is to count the ones you have and hope that what you have matches what you should have and that you collected them in the same order that the guide you are using did.
Join the War Efforts Against the Enemy of Us ALL

Last edited by exit9500; 12-18-2010 at 09:55 PM. Reason: answer questions that I didn't see before
exit9500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 07:27 PM   #138
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Send a message via MSN to The Pants Party

Za Pantsupati's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Submit - Diamond
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
Might want to check the Road Map on the main site, it explains the order of everything a bit better. I'll put a link to it in the original posts on the forum here as well. We didn't really have road maps back when I first wrote this guide.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/g...-sonata/guide/

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech
The real question is: where was your penis?
The Pants Party is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 08:52 PM   #139
Burt Baker

burt baker's Gamercard
I tried running a search through this thread but had no results for the question I am about to ask about: If you are playing with two or more players, does every player receive the achievements or just the player whose save you happen to be playing? I know (from what I'm told) that in JRPGs like Tales of Vesperia, although they are local-multiplayer, only the player's save that's being played will get the achievements and not any of the other players signed in. Can anyone confirm this?
Burt Baker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 01:16 AM   #140
Last Shaman

Last Shaman's Gamercard
Thanks for this guide its helping me out finding the score pieces and that they transfer over the second playthrough
Old 06-26-2011, 06:42 PM   #141
Gabriudo

Gabriel FG's Gamercard
Thumbs up

Awesome!!! thanks.
Gabriudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 11:38 PM   #142
skeeve20

skeeve20's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide, helped out a lot.
skeeve20 is offline   Reply With Quote