PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Happy Wars
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-25-2012, 05:14 PM   #1
Lord Goblinboy

Lord Goblinboy's Gamercard
Serious connection issues.

I know they have a problem with their servers, but for me, it seems i can play 1 game, then no matter what it will disconnect me from xbl and not connect again unless i return to the dashboard. Either that or my xbox will freeze. Is this a common problem or is it just my xbox?

I really hope they fix the servers soon. Its not possible to win 3 in a row if it can't stay connected for 3....
Lord Goblinboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 09:57 PM   #2
idleblue

idleblue's Gamercard
at least you get to play 1 game. i play for ten minutes then get disconnected before the round ends so i dont get credit for any of the work i put in. the connection issues seem to be getting worse not better. im just glad i didnt pay for this crap.
idleblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 12:46 AM   #3
Kairi
Mod / Guide & Award Staff

Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Moderator   Community Gaming - Gold   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   CABS Beta Tester   Green Thumb - Bronze
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
I think the connection issues may have gotten better actually. It seems like I have gotten kicked out less lately and I have more games before getting kicked out. Things seem bad around Bonus Time though
Old 10-26-2012, 05:47 AM   #4
~F0RcEx

Send a message via MSN to ~F0RcEx

x4orcex's Gamercard
Co-Op is supposed to connect more easily than Quick Match, have you tried that?

Otherwise, it might be you.
Old 10-26-2012, 02:27 PM   #5
Grohlvana

grohlvana's Gamercard
A lot of your issues are also from not having an Open Nat. Look up how to enable that on your connection.

I was moderate and I could still play somewhat well, I changed it to Open recently and it has improved a lot.
Grohlvana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 02:33 PM   #6
kyboy

Send a message via Yahoo to kyboy

xZombieROBx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Tell me about it. I haven't even been able to connect to co-op or multiplayer, at all!
And No, It's not my connection.

Thanks to DethHolly for the "Super" sig!!
kyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 02:59 PM   #7
assassinjay1229

Send a message via MSN to assassinjay1229

assassinjay1229's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I think they've gotten a little better. Atleast good enough for me to get 400 on the game lol but it did seem like more matches were working right, hell I did like 15-20 co-op rounds in a row the other night ^_^
Old 10-26-2012, 04:44 PM   #8
Wacft

Wacft's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grohlvana View Post
A lot of your issues are also from not having an Open Nat. Look up how to enable that on your connection.

I was moderate and I could still play somewhat well, I changed it to Open recently and it has improved a lot.
You mayyyy be right, but really? Do you guys and even pay attention the details? It says on their home screen they are having issues with matchmaking and that they are sorry. So you think you should tell people that it is their issue and they need to start troubleshooting it while the source has already declared they are having issues?

This crap is driving me crazy as well. Hopefully they get it figured out pronto!
Wacft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 10:07 AM   #9
Lord Goblinboy

Lord Goblinboy's Gamercard
My NAT type is definetely open. I always check that before playing a game and its on co-op that im having the issues tbh, god only knows what it would be like on vs.
Lord Goblinboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 06:04 PM   #10
siamese snake

guff buster3's Gamercard
I'm having the opposite, I can't connect to VS yet co-op i'm fine.
Black Ops zombie mode.

Add me on XBL if you're up for boosting.
Current GS:92130

siamese snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 12:08 AM   #11
Geoff66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
I think the connection issues may have gotten better actually. It seems like I have gotten kicked out less lately and I have more games before getting kicked out. Things seem bad around Bonus Time though
This is when it's hard for me to connect.
Geoff66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 03:34 AM   #12
kyboy

Send a message via Yahoo to kyboy

xZombieROBx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
What is the bonus thing? Cuz every time I hop on, it says 20 minutes til bonus time.. could this be the reason I can't even connect to any kind of online match?

Thanks to DethHolly for the "Super" sig!!
kyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 10:51 AM   #13
Tibbs

Sylentstryker's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I'll play last night for about 2hours on coop and only got kick once it was great...

Thanks Spazaz Man For Awesome Sig
Tibbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 12:48 PM   #14
Kairi
Mod / Guide & Award Staff

Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Moderator   Community Gaming - Gold   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   CABS Beta Tester   Green Thumb - Bronze
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyboy View Post
What is the bonus thing? Cuz every time I hop on, it says 20 minutes til bonus time.. could this be the reason I can't even connect to any kind of online match?
Bonus Time comes up every 90 minutes or so and when it comes, I think you are supposed to get better items and more XP. I notice every time it comes near it or if it is Bonus Time, my connection is awful and I get kicked out of the lobbies so much. :/
Old 10-29-2012, 02:50 PM   #15
Grohlvana

grohlvana's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wacft View Post
You mayyyy be right, but really? Do you guys and even pay attention the details? It says on their home screen they are having issues with matchmaking and that they are sorry. So you think you should tell people that it is their issue and they need to start troubleshooting it while the source has already declared they are having issues?

This crap is driving me crazy as well. Hopefully they get it figured out pronto!
Of course I know that it's still very shitty in terms of matchmaking, I was just saying if you ensure you have an Open NAT it will be better.
Grohlvana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 03:33 PM   #16
Darkrain

Katzengott's Gamercard
It's so typical that they released new skinpacks/maps, but don't managed to rollout the patch wich was announced 2 weeks ago. >_<
Old 10-30-2012, 10:30 PM   #17
Danny the hero

Danny the hero's Gamercard
Agree, the game in the beta stage had no lag, easy to find games, etc. NOW it is crazy laggy, frequent drop outs, during bonus time you will be LUCKY to find a game after 10 minutes of searching. I'm sorry, but the game is seriously flawed. I think they need to reduce the amount of players from 16 v 16, to 12 v 12. I mean the loss of 8 players will be MUCH more worth it..... Also allow search restrictions to make it only "my country" or only "good connection" "my level" etc.

I acknoweledge that the game's problem rests within the game not the players, but perhaps these changes would help remedy the problem...
Old 10-31-2012, 12:22 AM   #18
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny the hero View Post
Agree, the game in the beta stage had no lag, easy to find games, etc. NOW it is crazy laggy, frequent drop outs, during bonus time you will be LUCKY to find a game after 10 minutes of searching. I'm sorry, but the game is seriously flawed. I think they need to reduce the amount of players from 16 v 16, to 12 v 12. I mean the loss of 8 players will be MUCH more worth it..... Also allow search restrictions to make it only "my country" or only "good connection" "my level" etc.

I acknoweledge that the game's problem rests within the game not the players, but perhaps these changes would help remedy the problem...
Dropping the amount of players in a game would be kinda foolish...why not just call it Happy Skirmish at that point. Game is fun because of the larger scale battling.
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 07:24 PM   #19
Sms4001

thesauc3's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Game is completely broken. always get kicked from coop games the second the game loads up. then i sit and wait 5 min for matchmaking only to have it drop again the next time. this is stupid.
Sms4001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 08:51 PM   #20
xRaW CaRNage x

Send a message via Yahoo to xRaW CaRNage x Send a message via Skype™ to xRaW CaRNage x

xRaw Carnage's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sms4001 View Post
Game is completely broken. always get kicked from coop games the second the game loads up. then i sit and wait 5 min for matchmaking only to have it drop again the next time. this is stupid.
I agree! I really enjoy this game when the connection is good. But at the same time it's always in the back of my head that I'll drop towards the end if the match. Making it almost unplayable.
xRaW CaRNage x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 07:19 AM   #21
Mike McBob 2323

I am McBob 2323's Gamercard
I can get 1-3 matches in, then it stops working for me.
Mike McBob 2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 02:17 AM   #22
ColdCokeCan

ColdCokeCan's Gamercard
at first i could get matches but then it more or less stopped working altogether anyone know if it's fixed yet ?
ColdCokeCan is offline   Reply With Quote