PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Skylanders Giants
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-17-2013, 06:25 PM   #241
dee2d

Ninjini

Just found this forum. Great information from everyone. Thank you for sharing.

Thought I would let everyone know that I was able to pick up Ninjini at Best Buy a few days ago. I think I got lucky and showed up just after they stocked the shelves cause there were over 10 and from the way it sounds she's not easy to find. So if you're near a Best Buy you might want to stop in and see if you can get lucky too. Good luck.
dee2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 06:01 AM   #242
whtsnk58

whtsnk58's Gamercard
Well I work at a GameStop and I can say that we received a grand total of 4 Ninjini, 1 Series 2 Spyro, and 1 Series 2 Wrecking Ball since they were released. Also saw an individual Hot Dog and Shroomboom too. Still haven't seen us get any more light core ones since the first shipment when the game first came out, which is rather sad. I lucked out and found my Light Core Shroomboom at Walmart (where they surprising had a ton of them) and my Light Core Jet-Vac at a Target. I'm in Michigan by the way.
All I need now are Series 2 Drobot, and then Light Cores Hex, Chill, and Popfizz. Plus a Molten Hot Dog, Polar Whirlwind, Scarlet Ninjini variants, whenever they decide to release those that is.

Last edited by whtsnk58; 03-18-2013 at 06:02 AM. Reason: Typo
whtsnk58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 05:33 AM   #243
legendaryjman

Legendary J Man's Gamercard
Molten hot dog hit. It was a walmart exclusive. I never saw one at my walmarts but I saw advertisments for them and some people here got one.
legendaryjman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 01:38 AM   #244
XxdropxshotzxX

XxDR0pxshotzxX's Gamercard
the new legedary chill is light core so i dont think there going to make plain blue light core chill
XxdropxshotzxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 04:59 AM   #245
EmporerDragon

EmporerDragon's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxdropxshotzxX View Post
the new legedary chill is light core so i dont think there going to make plain blue light core chill
They are, especially when she's advertised on the back of every game box.
Old 03-26-2013, 01:33 PM   #246
D0ctorNick

ixhuntxpandas's Gamercard
Can't find Ninjini anywhere! Hopefully I can get one before Easter. I'm also looking for Bash and Slam Bam if anybody has any tips or even better online links to order them. I'm not paying 25$ + shipping for current figures.

Signature by LankstaTDOT
D0ctorNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 05:49 PM   #247
legendaryjman

Quote:
Originally Posted by D0ctorNick View Post
Can't find Ninjini anywhere! Hopefully I can get one before Easter. I'm also looking for Bash and Slam Bam if anybody has any tips or even better online links to order them. I'm not paying 25$ + shipping for current figures.
If you go to toys r us you can get the legendary pack of slam bam ignitor and jet vac.
Old 03-28-2013, 03:19 AM   #248
Grishnaar

Grishnaar's Gamercard
Local Gamestop just got a decent shipment of wave 1 stuff in this week. Several of each of Slam Bam, Chill, Zook and Ignitor.

I've seen numerous Ninjini's at WalMart this week and picked up an extra tonight. I'm even willing to trade it straight up for a Series 2 Giants Bash.

-Grishnaar
Grishnaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 01:13 AM   #249
stuhp

Bravokado's Gamercard
Any news of the Wave 5 release date? I'm pining badly for a Lightcore Pop Fizz and Series 2 Drobot

Hot Dog too (which I see out every once in a while), but mainly Pop Fizz and Drobot.

I'm not random: you just have a hard time predicting my next move.

"It may be that the only fit teachers never teach but are artists, and artists of the kind most blankly masked and least didactic." ~ James Agee, Let Us Now Praise Famous Men
stuhp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:08 AM   #250
tweakfour17

tweak_four17's Gamercard
Awesome thread guys, nice having a central location to get info on new releases.
Here is a shelf I built for my kids as the skylanders case was getting way too full. What does everyone else use to organize them?
tweakfour17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:10 AM   #251
tweakfour17

tweak_four17's Gamercard
Apparently McDonalds is about to start having skylanders toys in happy meals. I don't think they will work in the game but who knows? ]

Last edited by tweakfour17; 04-12-2013 at 08:12 PM.
Old 04-12-2013, 06:07 PM   #252
snailmanmc1

Chill lightcore/Popfizz lightcore

I have purchased both of these on preorder from Germany EBAY Seller, however:
No shipment made to date...nor does he know for certain when to expect positive delivery....says deliver to USA could be, beginning April?????

Chill lightcore Popfizz lightcore
snailmanmc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 09:32 PM   #253
oshkoshtony

raholland79's Gamercard
Cool Nice Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweakfour17 View Post
Awesome thread guys, nice having a central location to get info on new releases.
Here is a shelf I built for my kids as the skylanders case was getting way too full. What does everyone else use to organize them?
Saw the shelf you made and thought that was awesome. Where can I get one like that. Would be awesome to house all skylanders in from both the first game, Giants, and the new swap-force. Awesome worksmanship.
oshkoshtony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 11:35 PM   #254
tweakfour17

tweak_four17's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by oshkoshtony View Post
Saw the shelf you made and thought that was awesome. Where can I get one like that. Would be awesome to house all skylanders in from both the first game, Giants, and the new swap-force. Awesome worksmanship.
Thanks! I appreciate that. My intention was for it to house the characters from all 3 games but add you can see the element specific shelves are getting kinda full already lol. Naturally just a 4x4 piece of ply wood, some 1x4s and some wood glue and finishing nails. Took about3 to plan and build. Kids love it
Old 04-13-2013, 07:00 PM   #255
legendaryjman

I actually have all my skylanders around my tv all stylized. I have them separated to characters I have maxed out and characters that I still have to level.

I figure what is the point of spending all this money if I can't display them.
Old 04-20-2013, 03:15 AM   #256
Xtreme987

Red face No luck here with Ninjini yet ...

I've had no luck here in Southwestern Ontario, Canada with Ninjini yet. Lots of Thumpbacks, Eyebrawls, & Hot Heads floating around though.

I guess I'll have to wait another 2-3 weeks or more to get her. Not a big problem as I don't really need her until August as a birthday gift for my son. Perserverance and patience will eventually pay off one day.
Xtreme987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 06:13 PM   #257
D0ctorNick

ixhuntxpandas's Gamercard
Anybody here still running into Darklight Crypt? I really want one but not for $50!

Found it new for 35$ on Craigslist! Not bad compared to eBay and amazon.

Signature by LankstaTDOT

Last edited by D0ctorNick; 04-26-2013 at 11:22 AM.
D0ctorNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 10:29 PM   #258
legendaryjman

The Sidekicks are back at Gamestop.

51 - 5/31

Its still the series 1 wave of sidekicks: Terrbyte, Wisper Elf, Trigger Snappy, and Gill Runt.

Its only a $20 buy in this time. Ima check out my local gamestop later to see if they got in Spyro or Wrecking Ball.
Old 05-06-2013, 06:45 AM   #259
EmporerDragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by D0ctorNick View Post
Anybody here still running into Darklight Crypt?
They stopped making Darklight Crypt when Dragon's Peak was released.
Old 05-08-2013, 01:39 PM   #260
Pawneezr

I'm so mad!!!

Went into Target this morning and found a Scarlet Ninjini on the shelf. I go to pay for it and they said they couldn't sell it to me because the sell date is not up yet. I argued with them about it being on the shelf and they should sell it to me. But no, So I filed an email complaint to there corporate office. See if that does any good.
Pawneezr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:41 AM   #261
legendaryjman

That sucks!

Good job on arguing. They should have sold it to you, though granted if they did they can get in big trouble with activision if activision decided to care about street dates.
Old 05-09-2013, 05:50 AM   #262
EmporerDragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendaryjman View Post
That sucks!

Good job on arguing. They should have sold it to you, though granted if they did they can get in big trouble with activision if activision decided to care about street dates.
The problem is that the system will simply refuse to ring it up, even with a manager override.

Also, while the company wouldn't get in trouble with Activision over a single figure, the store would get massive flak from corporate, and would be bumped down a few spots on the stock priority list. That would mean that corporate would no longer consider that store trustworthy with dated or exclusive products and thus for future exclusives, give the store less stock and having it shipped much closer to the release date with a large probability of the store receiving the product late.
Old 05-09-2013, 10:20 PM   #263
Pawneezr

This is what they told me:

We've taken these comments very seriously, so thanks for taking the time to let us know about your experience at the Lakeland Target Store.

I am sorry that this happen to you.

The Manufacture determines the release date of the merchandise and Target must abide by the determined date.
We are not allowed to sell the merchandise before that date.
I will pass on this information to the Store leadership to review with the Team Members at that Lakeland Store.

Thanks for writing. Your feedback helps us improve our service commitment to you.

We look forward to showing you what's new at Target.
Old 05-10-2013, 08:08 PM   #264
legendaryjman

lol, I guess you can't win them all.

Just make sure you go back there on the release date to get your scarlet ninjini.
Old 05-13-2013, 08:37 PM   #265
Pawneezr

Skylanders Giants ( Scarlet Ninjini )

Hey I just got word that Scarlet Ninjini will be released in Target on the 19th. That's this coming up Sunday. I went back to the store to gripe about them not selling me the figure and the girl went ahead and told me what date the computer had said they can sell it. So I'm guessing they will be on the shelf on Sunday.
Old 05-14-2013, 02:30 AM   #266
Xtreme987

Thumbs up Scarlett Ninjini coming to Canada ... maybe

I know Ninjini & Scarlett Ninjini is already available in the U.S however ...

I spoke tonight to a EBgames cashier in Canada & he/she told me that Scarlett Ninjini is coming to stores in Canada this weekend. He/she also told me that they are not supposed to tell customers that. There was so much demand for regular Ninjini that Activision had to do something. Well we shall see what happens at stores real soon. I just hope he/she is right because I'm getting a little tired of waiting for the last giant. Neway good luck to all those who don't have her yet.
Xtreme987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 08:53 PM   #267
Pawneezr

Scarlet Ninjini

Found a bunch of Scarlet Ninjini at GameStop. They said they have been getting them for weeks now.
Old 05-18-2013, 06:30 AM   #268
legendaryjman

Thanks Pawnzeer. I went to my local Gamestop and they had 3 Scarlet Ninjini's on the shelf. I scooped one up, along with a series 2 whirlwind and snagged me a Whisper Elf to complete my sidekicks. Good times.
Old 05-23-2013, 03:32 PM   #269
caseysrodeo13

Just picked up scarlet ninjini at gamestop....I called the store before I went up there and asked if there were any available. The employee seemed a lil put out about the question. I guess the employees maybe upset because all the gamestops maybe closing stores because of the changing market with the new consoles hitting this year.

I believe the bulk of their sales are based upon used games.......any way who knows.
caseysrodeo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 03:35 PM   #270
caseysrodeo13

So now a silly question.......what are the last skylanders giants for this series?

Hex litecore
polar whirlwind
?????
Thanks for reading my post.......
caseysrodeo13 is offline   Reply With Quote