PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Jumper: Griffin's Story
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-30-2008, 02:12 PM   #1
Method

Method x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   x360a Representer   Road Map - Emerald   PAX Meet 2010   Achievement Guide - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Gold   1,000 Posts   Member of the Month   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
Road Map to 1000

Welcome to Jumper. The point of this thread is to give you a central point to get all of the achievements and answer FAQs. This game requires two playthroughs because you need to get 45000 xp which can't be done in one playthrough. For your first playthrough, don't worry about dying or going fast. The purpose of this playthrough will be to get all of the collectibles and familiarize yourself with the gameplay. Make sure to use Rogue 5's achievement guide here. At the end of the first playthrough you should have the following achievements:

- Homerun
- Slice and Dice
- Right Hook
- Stop Hitting Yourself:
- Gladiator
- Deep End
- Combo #5
- Shall We Dance?
- Hot Delivery
- Dodge This
- Nothing but Net
- Solar
- Impulse 9
- Gnoming
- Pack Rat

Some people think that you can get Drop Dead on your first playthrough, but my theory is that it takes a certain number of those scenes to unlock it. I say this because I know for sure I saw every scene in the first playthrough, but it didn't unlock. To be safe just watch the scene everytime one happens. To help those like me that need things in order, I have re-arranged Rogue 5's guide for everything collectible by level. Again this is his work, all I did was rearrange it:

LEVEL 1 (Rome)

1. (Comic Book Cover) After you use your first jump point marker head left around the wall you're facing. In front of you will be a short section of wall with two sections of bars. To the left and behind the barred wall lying on the ground is the first comic.
2. (Collectable) In the third area you enter next to the opening leading into the next section is a chalice sitting on a small piece of rubble.
2. (Collectable) To the left of the first collectible you should see some bars. Behind these bars is a small area. Hold down the right bumber and guide your manual teleport to the other side of the bars. In this semi hidden area on the left side next to a fallen block and on the ground is the next collectible.
3. (Collectable) After you use the jump point marker into the next area. You will be facing a wall and an orange closed door on the right. Head left and around the wall. In the distance you will see another orange door against the back wall. To the right of this door in a circular corner area on top of three barrels is a
collectible set of scrolls
4. (Weapon) After you learn about and use your first jump marker head left around the wall and directly in front of you. Leaning next to a short section of wall in between two sections of bars is the weapon.
5. (Drop Zone) You drop the dude into the Grand Canyon.
6. (Drop Zone) You leave a guy stranded on a mountain top.
7. (Drop Zone) You take a guy to the desert right before a nuclear bomb is detonated.

LEVEL 2 (Nepal 1)

1. (Comic Book Cover) Proceed along the pathway in the beginning and soon you will come to an open double doorway on your left. Upon entering the comic is just to the right of the doorway located on the edge of a red bench.
2. (Collectable) Proceed along the pathway in the beginning until you come to an open double doorway on your left. Upon entering look to the left and on the ground is a small collectible statue.
3. (Collectable) Through the second doorway you come across on the left. After entering turn to the right and sitting on a red bench is a multi-colored collectible rock thing.
4. (Collectable) At the end of the second level you will come to a large courtyard. Look to your right after entering and spot the large golden statue. From this statue head towards the temple and next to a tree lying on the ground is a collectible lantern
5. (Drop Zone) You drop a guy off in a car that is getting crushed

LEVEL 3 (Egypt 1)

1. (Comic Book Cover) Upon entering the second large room. Across the room in front of you is a bricked up doorway. To the right of that door is a table with a computer on it. Sitting on the right side of this table is the comic.
2. (Collectable) After you leave the second large room wind through the corridor, take the doorway on your right and into the next section. Move around the column in front of you. There will be a doorway on the right and a work station against the back wall. Make your way to the work station and located on a wheeled cart is a golden scarab...your
collectible.
3. (Collectable) After you come to the fourth large room head down the left hand side. Sitting atop a large square sarcophagus is a smaller collectible sarcophagus.
4. (Collectable) When you come to the fifth large room in front of you will be a pile of junk and an overturned table. Behind that stuff is a table against the wall. On the right side of the table will be a crate marked explosives and to the left of the crate on the table is a collectible book.
5. (Collectable) Also in the fifth large room. From the table where number 9 was turn left. Head further into the room and take a left around the corner. On your left next to a large square sarcophagus is a table and on the table is a collectible scepter.
6. (Weapon) After you enter the second large room head in and turn left. Leaning against the left side of the doorway into the next area is the sword.

LEVEL 4 (Labs)

1. (Comic Book Cover) After the lobby area with all the doors you will enter a large warehouse like room. Head down the stairs and look to your left to locate another stairwell leading up. Once at the top of that stairway you should notice a jump marker across the room. Follow the jump markers to a secluded second floor area. Along the right wall is a computer desk with a chair in front of it. On the chair is the fourth and final comic.
2. (Collectable) After you come to the second large room (the one with the sections of fencing and white teleport pads). Along the wall opposite from where you entered are some
desks in between two pad and fence things. On the desk to the right is a collectible stack of files.
3. (Collectable) After you take the multiple jump points across some gaps you will enter another large pad and fence testing area. Head into the room and in the middle is a slightly raised testing section. On the back of this is a pad surrounded by three floodlights. Next to this is a table and on the table is another stack of collectible files.
4. (Collectable) After a third trip through the beginning lobby area you will be in yet another large testing room. In the center of the room is a raised teleport pad. On this pad is a collectible briefcase.
5. (Collectable) In the last room (the one with the large red machine that opens up) after you come down some stairs the boss of the level will engage you. Ignore him for now and head up a stairwell located on the left wall. Take a jump point at the platform at the top of the stairs to another smaller platform. On the floor on this platform is a collectible pile of gold bars.
6. (Drop Zone) You dump a guy off into a shark tank.
7. (Drop Zone) You will deposit a baddy into the upper atmosphere.
8. (Drop Zone) You leave some poor sap stranded in the arctic next to a polar bear.

LEVEL 5 (Docks)

1. (Collectable) After you come down the stairs in the beginning of the level you will be in an open area. In front of you is a large tin shack. Inside the shack on the ground on the right side is a collectible treasure chest.
2. (Collectable) Take the stairs down in the beginning and follow the path on the left as it curves to the left. As it straightens out you will see an open cargo container on your right (where the weapon was located) and a street lamp on your left. Move over to the lamp and turn around. You should see a gap in between two cargo containers. Head through
the gap and on the ground in this hidden area is a collectible pottery piece.
3. (Collectable) After you come to the second section of this level (inside area) you will pass a circular section with red lights. After this the path splits in three directions. Take the right path and follow the corridor until it dead ends. In the left corner on a barrel is a collectible ship in a jar.
4. (Collectable) (Probably the most missed one)Proceed through through the second section (inside area) eventually you pass through a third circular area with red lights. Right after this you will come to a long hallway with a door on the opposite end. Move slowly down this hall while looking to the right. You should see a locked door with a window that leads into a bathroom. Manual teleport into the bathroom. (RB) On the back wall next to the urinals is a collectible bottle of wine.
5. (Collectable) After you cross through the interior section you will once again find yourself outside. Follow the path until it ends with a loading ramp leading up onto a ship. Right
next to the ramp on a barrel is a collectible compass.
6. (Collectable) Near the end of the level. After you board the ship continue along until you come to the second open cargo container on your left. Inside the container is a collectible
idol.
7. (Weapon) After you head down the stairs in the beginning follow the path to the left as it curves to the left. Once the path straightens out you will see an open cargo
container in front of you and to the right. Located in side the container on the back wall is the weapon.

Last edited by Method; 07-20-2008 at 07:32 PM.
Method is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 02:13 PM   #2
Method

Method x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   x360a Representer   Road Map - Emerald   PAX Meet 2010   Achievement Guide - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Gold   1,000 Posts   Member of the Month   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth
LEVEL 6

1. (Collectable) (Nepal temple) After you have gone up to the third floor and come down a different set of stairs back down to the second floor. Move left around the balcony area
until you come to a large piece of wood lying over the rail. (Looks like a ramp) On this piece of wood is a collectible idol.
2. (Weapon) After the initial cut scene you will jump to another room and yet another scene will play with dudes running into the room after you. During this second scene you will see the sword lying on the table where the collectible scepter was located. You really can't miss this one
3. (Weapon) Near the end of the second trip through Egypt you will begin a boss fight with Sam Jackson's character. This fight is divided into four parts. During the fourth and final area (where you're on the dock and the ship crashes into it). After the fight starts up directly behind the boss is an open white cargo container. Inside this container on the back wall is the final weapon.
4. (Drop Zone) You will deposit an enemy into a fusion reactor.
5. (Drop Zone) You will give a paladin a one way vacation to a volcano.

Now that you've completed everything above it's time for the second playthrough. To do this select continue game. DO NOT select new game or all of your progress for the first game will be erased. By hitting continue game you start the game over with the experience you finished the previous playthrough at and you'll have the Chinese Longsword. Having this weapon will allow you to fly through the game making the Speed Demon achievement very easy to get. You also DO NOT want to die on this playthrough. The method I used to get this was if you think you're going to die, pause the game (before you die) and quit. Then hit continue game in the main menu and try again. For some levels it actually restarts you at a check point instead of the beginning of the level. If you do die, pause the game before it reloads and turn off you're Xbox immediately. Then load it back up and try again. After the second playthrough you should have the following achievements:

- Drop Dead (Just keeping watching the scenes in full until it unlocks)
- The Buffet (It probably won't unlock until the final level)
- Speed Demon (With the Chinese Longsword, just blaze through the game. My 2nd playthrough took only 40 minutes)
- Hard Target (Make sure to use the advice above)

OTHER TIPS:
- If the camera is messing up click down the RS
- For the final bosses there are two strategies you can use that work.
#1. (From Cappoci 007): If you slide at them they will fall and it cant be reversed. When you do your slide they go into the air , quicky hit X and give them another shot real quick then back away before they get up... If you do this over and over it cant be stopped. I replayed the last level and got all the way to the final boss without dying.
As for the very last boss , take out everyone that comes in .. first its the 2 girls , then the 1 male , then 2 males ... they come in that order. After they are taken out continue to use the slide method. I ended up beating the final boss with a health potion available that i didnt need to use.

#2. Use combos and power moves. For Roland or Final boss, just do a combo on them and wait till either the Y or B side is open and do a power move. You want either of these two because they are fast and do not give the enemy time to counter or jump in the air. After you do this just combo to build up the meter and then power move either Y or B again. For the final boss make sure you take out his minions first then focus on him again.

If you have anything to add or see errors, please post. Thanks, hope this helps.

Last edited by Method; 08-01-2008 at 03:36 PM.
Old 06-30-2008, 02:28 PM   #3
LiamW92

Liammm RUFC's Gamercard
Quote:
Now that you've completed everything above it's time for the second playthrough. To do this select continue game. DO NOT select new game or all of your progress for the first game will be erased.
Now You Tell Me

No wonder my second playthrough is taking so long .. i have to use the basic weapons
LiamW92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 09:12 AM   #4
JC

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   x360a Book Club   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Nice one Method!

I might re-rent this game, it is actually quite a hard game...
Old 07-20-2008, 07:21 PM   #5
boofarama
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to boofarama

xSTONEDx B00FER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
printing ths out have 3 achievements left lol thank you.
boofarama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 11:35 PM   #6
boofarama
Banned User

i cant get the achievement for collecting everything i used this guide and still no achievement
Old 07-22-2008, 11:43 PM   #7
Method

Method x360a's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by boofarama View Post
i cant get the achievement for collecting everything i used this guide and still no achievement
Not sure what to tell you. I just rechecked and all 21 locations are on there. My suggestion would be to go to the collectables room and see if you can find what you missed. If you have all 21 then the only thing I can think of is to either reload the game and hope it pops up or do it all over. I know that sucks, but I'm not aware of any other way.

Old 07-26-2008, 11:55 PM   #8
boofarama
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Method View Post
Not sure what to tell you. I just rechecked and all 21 locations are on there. My suggestion would be to go to the collectables room and see if you can find what you missed. If you have all 21 then the only thing I can think of is to either reload the game and hope it pops up or do it all over. I know that sucks, but I'm not aware of any other way.
thank you after i finish shreck with the 1000 i am doing call of juarez for my last 3 achievements then i am off too jumper with three achievements left thanks dude..
Old 07-28-2008, 05:33 AM   #9
boofarama
Banned User

ok i got all the achievements in the game and just needed pack rat and started a new game and collected everything and didnt die but no achievement so just finished playing and got it yay 1000/1000 finally stupid pack rat
Old 07-31-2008, 12:34 PM   #10
matty2k71983

MATTY2K71983's Gamercard
i still need to get all collectables to finish off the game

do u think am better starting a new game or what
Old 07-31-2008, 05:08 PM   #11
Method

Method x360a's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty2k71983 View Post
i still need to get all collectables to finish off the game

do u think am better starting a new game or what
There's advantages to both choices:
Continue: You'll have a better weapon which will make things a lot easier. If you do this, go to the collectible room and see if you can figure out what you have already so you don't miss any.

New Game: You know that you need every collectible which makes tracking your progress much easier.

The choice is yours. Hope that helps.

Old 09-05-2008, 10:55 PM   #12
Amazon XD

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Is there a mother fucking block button? It doesn't matter what combo I use on Sam Jackson's character, even when I knock him down, my dumb ass character won't roll or move away quick enough to dodge Sam's attack when he gets up.

Damnit.
Arcade- 24
Most Proud of- First in the World for Duke Nukem 3D.

Most Recent Complete- Tony Hawk Pro Skater HD

Amazon XD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 07:31 PM   #13
Flarus Dragon

Flarus Dragon1's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazon XD View Post
Is there a mother fucking block button? It doesn't matter what combo I use on Sam Jackson's character, even when I knock him down, my dumb ass character won't roll or move away quick enough to dodge Sam's attack when he gets up.

Damnit.
i found the easiest way to beat him was to do a combo knock him down then run away . . .it took some time to beat him but this method worked really well for me
Flarus Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 02:33 PM   #14
UK Mylo

UK Mylo's Gamercard
Cheers for the collectable guide!! Another 1000gs in the bank!!
UK Mylo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 08:30 PM   #15
H20
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to H20

I I H20 I I's Gamercard
this seems like a better guide than the one posted so i know if im skiping anything or not. thanks
H20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:17 PM   #16
DutchHooligan

Dutch Saint's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
EDIT: i am the n00b... the comic book is in the 5th area after the jump :S

Am i the biggest blind n00b? I cant seem to find the 1st comic book loc
keep playing it, yet i must be missing it

Last edited by DutchHooligan; 11-05-2008 at 09:21 PM.
DutchHooligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 05:34 PM   #17
Tomscfc

SoT o SuReShOt's Gamercard
this game is the biggest load i've ever played how is it even possible to beat jackson when i do tons of stuff and his health has a tiny piece missing then he doesa combo and i'm FUCKING DEAD
Tomscfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 11:55 AM   #18
Moonshine

Togidubnus's Gamercard
Cool

nice guide, thx for the 1000, i love it how the game gives you a differend view over the movie, i like the game more lol
Moonshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 02:07 AM   #19
Muckrak3r

Muckrak3r's Gamercard
thanks for the road map, a great supplement to the guide.

I wish you guys would put something like 'AFTER YOU FIGHT SAM JACKSON!!!!!!!!!!' for the final collectible on the last mission. I had no idea and spent time every where I went looking for it.

Also, why not put the weapons in actual order that they are reached during the levels, instead of at the bottom? I missed one because of that. No big deal or anything.

Anyways, thanks for the help, it was much easier using this.
Muckrak3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 07:25 PM   #20
III Trickz III

III Trickz III's Gamercard
Bought it today and got 500/1000 within 30Mins but frustratedly i went onto Cal of duty 5 to Kill some Nazis
III Trickz III is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 07:32 PM   #21
SG Noodles

SG Noodles's Gamercard
I picked this game up at lunch time for $4. Not sure if I am going to go for the full 1000, because I tend to not play too mnay games through more than once, but if the game turns out to be fun, I may just have to do so!
SG Noodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 08:00 PM   #22
haydenclaireheroes

haydenhurricane's Gamercard
ya i probably will not finish this game
haydenclaireheroes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 11:40 PM   #23
babyfarmer

babyfarmer's Gamercard
Thanks for this roadmap, it was really helpful in getting the 1000 on this one. I played it 3 times (I missed one weapon on my first playthrough so had to play a third time for that one), it still only took around 5 hours. Pretty crappy game. Glad I only paid $6 for it!

babyfarmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 11:36 AM   #24
NJC Omega

Send a message via MSN to NJC Omega

NJC Omega's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Wow I wish I saw this here before I used just the guide really good Road Map congrats on the good job!

Check out my Gamerscore blog here with Daily Updates

NJC Omega Blog
NJC Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 04:17 PM   #25
jds515

euph0ricmisery's Gamercard
Wow, why isn't this roadmap on the main site? Awesome job man.

jds515 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 09:28 PM   #26
CLK GoDf4Th3R

i have a question....when it says collectibles..what are the collectibles? i find these blue shiny things sittn on rocks and im not sure if those are the collectibles
CLK GoDf4Th3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 06:07 PM   #27
tigpoppa

DrJosefMengele's Gamercard
this thread needs to be deleted.

this list is not correct from level one on.
mods please remove this thread since it is wrong and the author has still not responded to make necessary corrections.

tigpoppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 06:41 PM   #28
Kuzan

This happens quite often on this site. People are quick to make guides, they get published on the site and stickied here, and then noone cares anymore for it. People who edit their guide are quite rare.
Kuzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 06:46 PM   #29
Method

Method x360a's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigpoppa View Post
this thread needs to be deleted.

this list is not correct from level one on.
mods please remove this thread since it is wrong and the author has still not responded to make necessary corrections.
Nothing on here is wrong, and considering how many people (5,000+) have used it successfully, you sir are incorrect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuzan View Post
This happens quite often on this site. People are quick to make guides, they get published on the site and stickied here, and then noone cares anymore for it. People who edit their guide are quite rare.
Really I don't care huh? What needs to be edited, where are all the problems in the map that you've found for me to edit?

Both of you need to think before you post. If there's a problem post where it is and I'll edit it, but just saying it needs to be removed with no evidence and then agreeing with that person blindly just takes away your credibility.

Last edited by Method; 07-09-2009 at 06:49 PM.
Old 09-22-2009, 01:40 PM   #30
DarkSephiroth

DarkSephiroth07's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Great guide man! helped a lot althou this game was so easy got every achievement on first playthrough except of course the 45k exp

Thanks to Rep for this sick picture!
My Guides: DFL, DW8, RE Code Veronica X Battle mode
Completed 137:
Retail: 85 Arcade: 52 (excluding DLC I don't have)
http://www.youtube.com/user/HybridDarkSephiroth
DarkSephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote