PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Happy Wars
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-09-2013, 03:43 PM   #1
Kernel Cob

Kernel Cob's Gamercard
Choosing a certain skill

I have been playing as a cleric and want the sacred armour skill instead of dash, but it always gives me the dash.

I don't have any dash buffs, how do i get the Sacred armour, is it a case of finding a buff. Is there a way across the classes you can preference which skills you get?
Old 07-09-2013, 05:55 PM   #2
Mandalorian831

Mandalorian831's Gamercard
I randomly got some armor that had sacred song buff on it. Other then that it comes down to luck when leveling to 5 in each match, no matter which class you pick.
Old 07-10-2013, 12:41 AM   #3
Risto Reborn

Dassim's Gamercard
There are certain items that allow you to have the sacred armor skill for every match. My Battle Cleric has that skill for each game. I got it from winning in the last challenge
Risto Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 12:57 AM   #4
McGoogles

Ratify's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Staff Club - DEG23   XBA Promoter   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kernel Cob View Post
I have been playing as a cleric and want the sacred armour skill instead of dash, but it always gives me the dash.

I don't have any dash buffs, how do i get the Sacred armour, is it a case of finding a buff. Is there a way across the classes you can preference which skills you get?
To be able to get a Sacred Armor buff, you'll have to get lucky with an item box or the Happy Spinner and get a Cleric helmet with that buff. You could waste a lot of Happy Stars on the Happy Spinner, or you could continue playing as a Cleric and eventually acquire it through item boxes. You can only get that buff on a helmet because only helmets can provide -button skill buffs. Armor has -button skill buffs and weapons have -button skill buffs as well.
Latest arcade completion: Motocross Madness

McGoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 05:23 PM   #5
Kernel Cob

Kernel Cob's Gamercard
Thanks for all your replies, especially this bit of knowledge, i did not know that. Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGoogles View Post
To be able to get a Sacred Armor buff, you'll have to get lucky with an item box or the Happy Spinner and get a Cleric helmet with that buff. You could waste a lot of Happy Stars on the Happy Spinner, or you could continue playing as a Cleric and eventually acquire it through item boxes. You can only get that buff on a helmet because only helmets can provide -button skill buffs. Armor has -button skill buffs and weapons have -button skill buffs as well.