PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto IV
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-31-2012, 02:18 AM   #1
Carefulnow

SwankierDust6's Gamercard
$1 billion to anyone who can answer these 3 questions

1. It's been said that only Liberty City Minute is missable, but how do I get Driving Mr. Bellic after the other Mr. Bellic is dead?

2. I can't find Hossan. The locations given on this site's guide and whattheydonotwantyoutoknow.com are slightly different, but neither work for me. Is it a time thing? I don't have the achievement, and I've found everyone else.

3. I'm on my penultimate text message vehicle. It's the Manana. There are three Burger Shots in Bohan/Dukes/Broker, which is where this site's checklist says the car is. The message implies it's the southernmost one, but in its parking lot I find 0-4 vehicles that never include a Manana. I've checked all my safehouses, and I haven't accidentally saved it.
Carefulnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:14 PM   #2
KuShNsTieN
Banned User

KuShNsTieN's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carefulnow View Post
1. It's been said that only Liberty City Minute is missable, but how do I get Driving Mr. Bellic after the other Mr. Bellic is dead?

2. I can't find Hossan. The locations given on this site's guide and whattheydonotwantyoutoknow.com are slightly different, but neither work for me. Is it a time thing? I don't have the achievement, and I've found everyone else.

3. I'm on my penultimate text message vehicle. It's the Manana. There are three Burger Shots in Bohan/Dukes/Broker, which is where this site's checklist says the car is. The message implies it's the southernmost one, but in its parking lot I find 0-4 vehicles that never include a Manana. I've checked all my safehouses, and I haven't accidentally saved it.
1. If roman dies, you will have to start over to get that achievemnt.

2. If youre looking for the Birds? There are many map guides that can help you out on the internet, you dont really need to look on the game.

3. Same for No.2 look on the internet you will find a location guide for all the cars that you will need to get via text message on GTA.

Hope that helps
KuShNsTieN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:27 AM   #3
AmbiguousCrossup

SigmaRH's Gamercard
1. Don't let Roman die
2. http://youtu.be/_G1GK5hPWes
3. http://gta.wikia.com/Stevie%27s_Car_Thefts

Now where's my money?
Old 11-18-2012, 10:21 AM   #4
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KuShNsTieN View Post
1. If roman dies, you will have to start over to get that achievemnt.

2. If youre looking for the Birds? There are many map guides that can help you out on the internet, you dont really need to look on the game.

3. Same for No.2 look on the internet you will find a location guide for all the cars that you will need to get via text message on GTA.

Hope that helps

This man stole 1 billion $ from me. I hope you are happy you jerk

Check out my alternative rock music. If you like it spread the word it would really help me out.

https://soundcloud.com/soundwasteland
Deadsea 18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:13 AM   #5
benleishman21

ben leishman's Gamercard
easy

i got most of the achivements before completed it in 27 hours so i got liberty city minute. i think i got driving mr bellic before i got to 2nd island, if you missed it just restart do the missions til you get the phone and keep going out with roman.
benleishman21 is offline   Reply With Quote