PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Borderlands > The Secret Armory of General Knoxx
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-11-2012, 10:53 PM   #1
Wezza94

Wezza94's Gamercard
Glitch ?

Ive destroyed the armoury once. Now i need to get back in for a second time and it wont allow me, this achievement is blocking me from my 'complete all missions in the secret armoury' achievement. Anyone ?
Old 02-12-2012, 12:15 AM   #2
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 5   Staff Club - troy0891   2,500 Posts   Subscriber - Gold   x360a Representer   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - DeekBoy   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Micro Guide - Emerald
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wezza94 View Post
Ive destroyed the armoury once. Now i need to get back in for a second time and it wont allow me, this achievement is blocking me from my 'complete all missions in the secret armoury' achievement. Anyone ?
unfortunately its a known glitch. the only work around is to start again or join someone elses game who is up to that point, and complete it with them.

out of curiosity, did you by any chance use the glitch to get in the armory with unlimited time, where you slip through the floor? i believe this is how it gets glitched in the first place.
Old 02-16-2012, 08:55 PM   #3
Wezza94

Wezza94's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottttocs View Post
unfortunately its a known glitch. the only work around is to start again or join someone elses game who is up to that point, and complete it with them.

out of curiosity, did you by any chance use the glitch to get in the armory with unlimited time, where you slip through the floor? i believe this is how it gets glitched in the first place.

Nope all i done was the mission you originally do for the main storyline of the DLC
Old 02-19-2012, 12:40 AM   #4
KoF NEO GARCIA

KoF NEO GARCIA's Gamercard
I had the same problem... Ans I was going to try the medikit method. But when I put the disc in my 360 : bam : update.... And no more glitch. Seem to ne patched now or Im lucky!
KoF NEO GARCIA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 01:21 AM   #5
Wezza94

Wezza94's Gamercard
Well ill try that and hopefully their is a patch then i can bazz through the rest of that DLC. Longest one in my opinion. Well claptrap can take its toll aswell. Want someone to do the DLC with tbh. Might tackle the game on next college holiday
Old 03-17-2012, 02:57 AM   #6
stevefromga2000

steevo6969's Gamercard
you think knox is the longest dlc? have you tried the underdome? i enjoyed playing the secret armory. hopefully the patch works for you though. i had the problem, but it was because i glitched in to get unlimited time in the armory. lucky for me, a buddy of mine used a computer program to unlock the mission for him to do again, then he just invited me to his game.
stevefromga2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 02:11 AM   #7
TerminalHate

Same thing just happened to me. Although I went there, the big door to General Knoxx eas open, he wasn't there, and there is a red laser door blocking me from going up to the control room. This game is updated on my xbox, i'm playing it while connected to Live as we speak. Any suggestions other than restarting?

Edit: Just glitched for a second time, fantastic.

Last edited by TerminalHate; 03-22-2012 at 07:18 AM.
TerminalHate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:34 AM   #8
Nightjar

Nightjar's Gamercard
It just glitched on me when doing the super marcus sweep.

Killed knoxx for the 2nd time, went through the right side but now the door is closed so I cant get to the button

If they had patched it this would not be happening after already getting Depot Demolition with no issues, I got "SMS" after as I was trying to avoid the glitch, seems like you have to be lucky