PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > WWE 13
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-31-2012, 07:03 PM   #1
Spencer Estate

Send a message via AIM to Spencer Estate Send a message via Skype™ to Spencer Estate

Spencer Estate's Gamercard
Best way to get online XP?

As of yesterday I checked the leaderboards and there was only one person who had the Hall of Fame rank or whatever it was and I checked his gamertag and he did not have the maximum rank achievement for online.

I'm hoping this isn't like the TNA Impact achievement..

Anyways, I'm almost to Rank 2 and would like to know if anybody found a great way to get max XP in short time? Me and a buddy found that if you let player 2 hit you, and put you in a submission and you break out than put them in a submission and win with that, it will give you around 600 or so XP.

We messed around for 10 mins in a table match and got around 1000 XP.

I have also downloaded well over 10 things off CC and I don't think it does anything towards your rank for just downloading.

These are just my observations, if anyone has any suggestions or advice to add that would be awesome.
30k on 08-16-10
40k on 12-07-10
50k on 09-08-11
60k on 02-01-12
70k on 09-23-12
80k on 10-22-12
Spencer Estate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 07:25 PM   #2
Iv AJay vI

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer Estate View Post
Quickest way (boosting) I've seen so far is a 1v1 cage match. Just hit your opponent a few times, and climb out. Under a minute of gameplay for 1050 XP.
Old 11-01-2012, 10:17 PM   #3
stephenandrews

apex predator20's Gamercard
boosting WWE

hey anyone wanna help me
gamertag Apexpredator20
willing to help also
stephenandrews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 11:37 PM   #4
Iv AJay vI

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
Anybody heard of/seen any other boosting methods? Or more importantly, do we know what the highest rank is for the achievement?
Old 11-02-2012, 12:11 AM   #5
Spencer Estate

Send a message via AIM to Spencer Estate Send a message via Skype™ to Spencer Estate

I did some digging and according to this webpage, the highest rank for online is 15.

This is based on PS3, but I'm quite sure it's the same for 360.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/wwe...-rankings.html

According to this, a total of 860,000 XP is needed for the final achievement.

By that estimate, 600-800 matches at 1000XP + will do it. (20-30 second Steel cage matches in my case)

Reminds me of "The Outfit" online boosting sessions all over again.
30k on 08-16-10
40k on 12-07-10
50k on 09-08-11
60k on 02-01-12
70k on 09-23-12
80k on 10-22-12

Last edited by Spencer Estate; 11-02-2012 at 12:16 AM.
Old 11-02-2012, 12:20 AM   #6
Iv AJay vI

The guy that is #1 on the leaderboards has over 1,000,000 score and no achievement. Hopefully he glitched it or something, but I haven't seen anyone with the achievement on either platform, so I have no idea what's up with it.
Old 11-02-2012, 12:24 AM   #7
Spencer Estate

This better not be glitched. I have a perfect account with all achievements accountable for.

I'll be damned if a WWE game and THQ ruins that for me.
30k on 08-16-10
40k on 12-07-10
50k on 09-08-11
60k on 02-01-12
70k on 09-23-12
80k on 10-22-12
Old 11-02-2012, 12:27 AM   #8
Iv AJay vI

Quote:
This better not be glitched. I have a perfect account with all achievements accountable for.

I don't think it is because his XP progression bar isn't filled, so his rank can still increase. This is frustrating.
Old 11-02-2012, 12:39 AM   #9
misery

xIImiseryIIx's Gamercard
this game is unplayable online its so laggy...looking to boost so anyone that wants to hit me up my gt is in my sig
Old 11-02-2012, 01:05 AM   #10
NFaMuS one

NFaMuS one's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iv AJay vI View Post
Quickest way (boosting) I've seen so far is a 1v1 cage match. Just hit your opponent a few times, and climb out. Under a minute of gameplay for 1050 XP.
I just tried this method with a friend and got zero points for winning even after hitting him a few times. Am I missing something?

Infected Kill Count:
166,144+
Zombie Apocalypse Survival Rate: 100%
NFaMuS one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 01:23 AM   #11
Iv AJay vI

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFaMuS one View Post
I just tried this method with a friend and got zero points for winning even after hitting him a few times. Am I missing something?
You both need to hit each other. I usually just do a full X combo, but usually two hits each does the trick.
Old 11-02-2012, 01:36 AM   #12
NFaMuS one

NFaMuS one's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
You both need to hit each other. I usually just do a full X combo, but usually two hits each does the trick.
Awesome!! Thanks for clarifying. Worked like a charm!

Infected Kill Count:
166,144+
Zombie Apocalypse Survival Rate: 100%
NFaMuS one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 03:08 AM   #13
r1ghthandofgod

Quote:

what a loser!
r1ghthandofgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 03:10 AM   #14
Iv AJay vI

Quote:
Originally Posted by r1ghthandofgod View Post
what a loser!
No need to be a douche.
Old 11-02-2012, 03:21 AM   #15
r1ghthandofgod

Quote:
No need to be a douche.
i apologize for being rude, but seriously, what a loser...
r1ghthandofgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 10:52 AM   #16
XxStuartxX 1990

iRenegadeknight's Gamercard
Sadly it looks like they've scrapped the community creations exp.
Old 11-02-2012, 09:31 PM   #17
MaseJ

masej's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFaMuS one View Post
Even a lil quicker is one of you run into the other without pushing any buttons. It registers damage on both of you.

Completed:
| Retail: 100 | Arcade: 47 |

Last Game Completed:
| Retail | WWE 2K14 | (6/7/14) |
| Arcade | Karaoke | (6/7/14) |

Boosting:
| GTA IV + DLC: 655/1500 |
MaseJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 11:30 PM   #18
Dazz

Dr Venkman07's Gamercard
Quote:
He's a loser for earning every WWE game achievement since SD vs Raw 2007? Don't get the logic there. Quite a few of us have that same thing too but we're not losers. Jealous much?

Anyway, some great advice, thanks guys, might give those tactics a try.
Old 11-03-2012, 02:23 AM   #19
Iv AJay vI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazz View Post
He's a loser for earning every WWE game achievement since SD vs Raw 2007? Don't get the logic there. Quite a few of us have that same thing too but we're not losers. Jealous much?

Anyway, some great advice, thanks guys, might give those tactics a try.
I guess I'm a loser too then. Personally, I think the guy is a douche-bag. Aren't opinions great?
Old 11-03-2012, 09:39 PM   #20
JackalOTD

JackalOTD's Gamercard
lol too funny
JackalOTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 10:19 PM   #21
Aeternox

Aeternox's Gamercard
man this is some ball breaking achievements Im only barely at level 3-4 I think and man it is hard to get this xp they need to make it HIGHER I think or give us some double exp weekend type stuff they do for the shooting games!
Aeternox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 10:26 PM   #22
Aeternox

Aeternox's Gamercard
Quote:
Well I just love it when someone with eight posts on this site just trolls looking to say something negative.. UHHH hello your on an achievement trading website and OF course people are going to be PISSED when they have 100 percent on their games and get a glitched achievement. I have all the smackdowns 1000/1000 this one is by far the toughest.

Sorry you don't like it but maybe you should find another website or maybe try and get a hug or something. lol
Aeternox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 10:33 PM   #23
Thousand Master

Send a message via AIM to Thousand Master

Thousand Master's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeternox View Post
man this is some ball breaking achievements Im only barely at level 3-4 I think and man it is hard to get this xp they need to make it HIGHER I think or give us some double exp weekend type stuff they do for the shooting games!
Oh testify!

I'm at rank 5 to 6 and it's 60,000 XP. That's insanely ridiculous when losing nets you only a mere 50ish XP.
Old 11-04-2012, 12:26 AM   #24
TheScott75

I'm a visitor from the PS3trophies sister site, but I happened to be looking around here and thought I'd offer some insight on how to build XP in WWE games.

Match type is important. As mentioned above, cage matches are good, ladder matches are good, elimination chambers, etc. Royal Rumble matches are long, but this isn't a bad thing. You get points for eliminations, recoveries, length of time you survive, and of course winning the match. If you get tossed, you come back as a different wrestler and get to build up again. I had a rumble where one guy got over 3000XP, and lost. I lost and got over 900, but also slumped pretty bad after my picked guy was eliminated.

Finishers are good. You get points for every finisher you hit. This is why you see people running outside and doing nothing but taunts. Well, that and they're cheap.

More players = more XP. If you can max out on a Royal Rumble, or have a 6 man ladder, you can rack up points pretty well.

Excitement matters. While this isn't easy to find with random people, if you play out matches like they were real WWE matches, you get points that way. Back and forth, counters, finishers, big moves like OMG moments, kicking out of pins and escaping submissions, you get XP for all this stuff, win or lose.

Even if you're playing random spammers, you can still rack up points, but it won't be quick getting to the top. Hell, those of us on the PS3 are having to deal with our rankings being reset every time we exit the game. So for us, it's impossible unless you keep the PS3 on until you gain the final level.

It may be an issue with 360 as well, which could be why there's a guy on the leaderboard that says he's maxed out, but doesn't have the achievement.
TheScott75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 02:58 AM   #25
Beastmaster

Orge Lambart's Gamercard
if you wanted to boost wouldn't steel cage divas match be the best, this would give you the best option as far as finding someone. Seeing as very few people use Diva's and steel cages combined.
Beastmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 04:27 AM   #26
Iv AJay vI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastmaster View Post
if you wanted to boost wouldn't steel cage divas match be the best, this would give you the best option as far as finding someone. Seeing as very few people use Diva's and steel cages combined.
That's what I've been doing, and I'm an 8. I get a random every once in a while, but it could be others looking for their boosting partners. Could also just be people looking for legit matches searching with every option as "Any".
Old 11-04-2012, 06:18 AM   #27
WICKEDGAMES29

I don't even bother to play online since everyone I play against is such a sore loser. Always sending me messages that I cheated, I'm a coward etc etc. It would be nice to play someone that didn't cry all the time when they lose.

Hell I'm not even that good either, I have more losses then you can shake a stick at. I'll just play against the cpu on legend difficulty, unless I can find someone that just want to have fun and play the game. Isn't that what it is all about having fun? Until then all messages will be blocked and gamertag will be set to private.
WICKEDGAMES29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 05:25 AM   #28
AdrianX98

Quote:
As of yesterday I checked the leaderboards and there was only one person who had the Hall of Fame rank or whatever it was and I checked his gamertag and he did not have the maximum rank achievement for online.

I'm hoping this isn't like the TNA Impact achievement..

Anyways, I'm almost to Rank 2 and would like to know if anybody found a great way to get max XP in short time? Me and a buddy found that if you let player 2 hit you, and put you in a submission and you break out than put them in a submission and win with that, it will give you around 600 or so XP.

I have also downloaded well over 10 things off CC and I don't think it does anything towards your rank for just downloading.

These are just my observations, if anyone has any suggestions or advice to add that would be awesome.
How do you invite your friend to a ranked match??!!?
AdrianX98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:09 AM   #29
Beastmaster

Orge Lambart's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by WICKEDGAMES29 View Post
I don't even bother to play online since everyone I play against is such a sore loser. Always sending me messages that I cheated, I'm a coward etc etc. It would be nice to play someone that didn't cry all the time when they lose.

Hell I'm not even that good either, I have more losses then you can shake a stick at. I'll just play against the cpu on legend difficulty, unless I can find someone that just want to have fun and play the game. Isn't that what it is all about having fun? Until then all messages will be blocked and gamertag will be set to private.
Could it be you are one of those fellas who spam that unblockable running shoulder/spear move over and over and over again, combined with your unblockable grapple moves, then hit your created unblockable finisher? Yeah I hate those guys, makes the game totally not fun.

Also you can't invite people to ranked games, the only way to get mixed with people you want is finding modes nobody plays.
Beastmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 01:42 PM   #30
Iv AJay vI

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianX98 View Post
How do you invite your friend to a ranked match??!!?
You don't. You have your friend search for your game based on the options you set up.

Last edited by Iv AJay vI; 11-05-2012 at 01:44 PM.
Iv AJay vI is offline   Reply With Quote