PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Halo 4
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2012, 12:10 PM   #451
SHMEEDIDDY
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 410

SHMEEDIDDY's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hishoa View Post
Isn't anyone who wants to play an FFA match a "lonewolf"? Why would you suggest if someone wants to "lonewolf" it, they should go back to Reach? It's because Regicide is a seriously flawed playlist, right? That's what you're really getting at, I hope-- because that's exactly what it is. Players shouldn't have to regress to a previous game just to play a simple FFA game that's been proven not to get "bland" or "boring".
Then dont play Regicie then, it simple as that! Bitching about it wont make it go away...its 343i new gametype go back to Bungie and play FFA! I dont care how many things you say its flawed, its still a good ass gametype..geeze!
SHMEEDIDDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 01:18 PM   #452
StarsRPD
 
StarsRPD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Norway
Posts: 1,006

Eskobar M92's Gamercard
I'm going back to Reach for FFA/Rumble Pit. Shame by 343 to not include it.
__________________
StarsRPD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:18 PM   #453
PervasiveFall8
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Eastern panhandle of WV
Posts: 325

PervasiveFall8's Gamercard
DickheadS are showing up "rubber banding" their controller. Walking in circles at the original spawn point in Spartan ops to I assume get the xp. And it's not a one time it is happening on almost ever game last night.
PervasiveFall8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:26 PM   #454
ColdSpider72
 
ColdSpider72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: North Port, Fl
Posts: 1,996

ColdSpider72's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHMEEDIDDY View Post
Then dont play Regicie then, it simple as that! Bitching about it wont make it go away...its 343i new gametype go back to Bungie and play FFA! I dont care how many things you say its flawed, its still a good ass gametype..geeze!
If there is one place someone should be able to bitch about something without people getting uppity with them about it, it should be here. This is the friggin bitching thread, after all. If you don't want to read negative opinions about stuff you happen to like, then perhaps you should go patrol the rest of the forum and stay the hell out of this thread; otherwise, you are just going to drive yourself crazy.

Besides, you are never going to win an argument by shoving your own opinion down someone's throat, or by playing the tired 'go play a different game' card.
ColdSpider72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 04:22 PM   #455
WipeoutBoy1
 
WipeoutBoy1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 840

xenomorphs's Gamercard
This game is worse than halo 3 for lag issues.
__________________
WipeoutBoy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 06:01 PM   #456
Kaiyo
 
Kaiyo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Council Bluffs, Iowa
Posts: 3,501

KaiyoOrganiz000's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet1337 View Post
Halo 4 server is drowning in its own shit. Can't play spartan-ops, can only play wargames, and my character won't load so I have to use the default loadouts. Fuck this.
I'm not playing today because of this nonsense....
__________________
Full Achievements for: Xbox 360 - 14 - Xbox 360 Arcade - 5
PS Trophies:PS4 Platniums(3) - PS3 Platniums(3) - PS VITA Platniums(0) - Overall Games Completed(7)
PSN ID - XBL Gamertag - Twitter - Raptr - Youtube - Twitch - BF4 Battlelog
Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 06:34 PM   #457
hopesfall2win
 
hopesfall2win's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 925

hopesfall2own's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by WipeoutBoy1 View Post
This game is worse than halo 3 for lag issues.
I would agree. I don't know what the fuck the deal is, but spartan ops is 90% of the time laggy, and even co-op campaign between me and one friend was laggy.

Then it has the traditional "take an hour to swtich hosts" in matchmaking.

Annoying as fuck.
__________________


^ Props to DEG23 for sig ^
hopesfall2win is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 06:44 PM   #458
Son of Kyuss
 
Son of Kyuss's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,117

Son of Kyuss's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I only hope that the remaining Red vs Blue easter eggs are extremely well hidden and require numerous steps in order to trigger it akin to CoD's Zombie easter eggs. In my quest of grinding out double XP in Spartan Ops I've had to listen to it for 99% of the time and I'm getting real sick of it.
__________________

Son of Kyuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 07:01 PM   #459
RBmaster9345
 
RBmaster9345's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Michigan State University
Posts: 3,019

RBmaster9345's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hishoa View Post
Oh man, I would've loved to seen that recoil on that full-auto BR.
What recoil? Lol his crosshairs snapped back to us after each burst back to back.
__________________
Groudon for life. Praise Helix.
RBmaster9345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:16 PM   #460
xhunterrrr
 
xhunterrrr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Maine
Posts: 8,909

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I am getting really fucking tired of having my loadouts reset every time I load up the fucking game. WHAT THE FUCK?!
__________________
xhunterrrr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:35 PM   #461
StolenPaper18
 
StolenPaper18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Monterey, California
Posts: 2,790

StolenPaper18's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
The servers have been down for me since last night. Wtf is going on? I can't join games and no one can join mine. I can't even see my service record or anything. Anyone else having this problem?
__________________
StolenPaper18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:38 PM   #462
Kaiyo
 
Kaiyo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Council Bluffs, Iowa
Posts: 3,501

KaiyoOrganiz000's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RBmaster9345 View Post
Played a match with a guy that had full-auto BR, infinite jetpack and a Sword on every life. Cool mods bro.
Did you saved the film of it so you show it for proof to ban that cheater...
__________________
Full Achievements for: Xbox 360 - 14 - Xbox 360 Arcade - 5
PS Trophies:PS4 Platniums(3) - PS3 Platniums(3) - PS VITA Platniums(0) - Overall Games Completed(7)
PSN ID - XBL Gamertag - Twitter - Raptr - Youtube - Twitch - BF4 Battlelog
Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 09:00 PM   #463
RBmaster9345
 
RBmaster9345's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Michigan State University
Posts: 3,019

RBmaster9345's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiyo View Post
Did you saved the film of it so you show it for proof to ban that cheater...
Fuck I forgot to. I quit for the night after that cuz it was so BS I never thought to save it, but I did report and avoid him for it at least.
__________________
Groudon for life. Praise Helix.
RBmaster9345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 09:11 PM   #464
hopesfall2win
 
hopesfall2win's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 925

hopesfall2own's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by RBmaster9345 View Post
Fuck I forgot to. I quit for the night after that cuz it was so BS I never thought to save it, but I did report and avoid him for it at least.
It would still be in your temporary history.
__________________


^ Props to DEG23 for sig ^
hopesfall2win is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 09:21 PM   #465
RBmaster9345
 
RBmaster9345's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Michigan State University
Posts: 3,019

RBmaster9345's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopesfall2win View Post
It would still be in your temporary history.
Would it? In previous Halo's your history got wiped after each shutdown. I havent tried in this one because of that but I suppose it could have changed.
__________________
Groudon for life. Praise Helix.
RBmaster9345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 09:21 PM   #466
Kaiyo
 
Kaiyo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Council Bluffs, Iowa
Posts: 3,501

KaiyoOrganiz000's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RBmaster9345 View Post
Fuck I forgot to. I quit for the night after that cuz it was so BS I never thought to save it, but I did report and avoid him for it at least.
It should be in your temporary history unless you already played so much after that match or you forgot what match it was.....
__________________
Full Achievements for: Xbox 360 - 14 - Xbox 360 Arcade - 5
PS Trophies:PS4 Platniums(3) - PS3 Platniums(3) - PS VITA Platniums(0) - Overall Games Completed(7)
PSN ID - XBL Gamertag - Twitter - Raptr - Youtube - Twitch - BF4 Battlelog
Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 09:28 PM   #467
hopesfall2win
 
hopesfall2win's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 925

hopesfall2own's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by RBmaster9345 View Post
Would it? In previous Halo's your history got wiped after each shutdown. I havent tried in this one because of that but I suppose it could have changed.
I'm not positive but I'd check at least.. I never paid attention to whether or not it wiped them after shutting off the console.
__________________


^ Props to DEG23 for sig ^
hopesfall2win is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 10:43 PM   #468
AeroSpartacus
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 145

AeroSpartacus's Gamercard
The incineration cannon is way too overpowered. It may not be much of an issue in slayer/big team, but in Dominion it pops up all over the place. The expanding shot (or whatever you would call it) needs to be removed so that it's one shot like the rocket launcher. If nothing else, the secondary blast should NOT one-shot kill. The blast radius is way too big.
AeroSpartacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 10:46 PM   #469
HuskyHuscarl
 
HuskyHuscarl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Solihull, UK
Posts: 325

C0MPLY 0R D13's Gamercard
I'm sure they'll fix it soon, Been out just under 2 weeks.. There'll be an update soon.
Maybe..
I'm being positive..
__________________
Retail 100%: 6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxT6MO3oJxA
HuskyHuscarl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:37 AM   #470
DEG23
Wanderlusting
 
DEG23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Sydney
Posts: 4,452

DEG23 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Donator - Level 5   CABS Beta Tester   Staff - Moderator   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Rajeanero   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Staff Club - Shinobi273
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
I'm not enjoying the last level of the campaign. I don't like the fact that i keep clearing that portal area, only to come back minutes later to find it filled with enemies again. Also i don't know what weapon it is, but something keeps 1 shoting me. It's incredibly frustrating to spawn, run forward, die, then repeat. I'm enjoying the challenge of legendary but this just feels cheap compared to past Halo's
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
I've heard Deus Ex is a sexy good game. Do it! DEG's club is awesome, as is the man himself.
DEG23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:50 AM   #471
SHMEEDIDDY
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 410

SHMEEDIDDY's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun72 View Post
If there is one place someone should be able to bitch about something without people getting uppity with them about it, it should be here. This is the friggin bitching thread, after all. If you don't want to read negative opinions about stuff you happen to like, then perhaps you should go patrol the rest of the forum and stay the hell out of this thread; otherwise, you are just going to drive yourself crazy.

Besides, you are never going to win an argument by shoving your own opinion down someone's throat, or by playing the tired 'go play a different game' card.
Well obviously he hasent replied to my last statement, I know its a bitching thread, and I can write what I feel and read what I want. SO in this topic, I can say whatever I want in this thread since this is a "bitching thread" right? So I'll say the same damn thing to him...AVOID THE GAMETYPE. SIMPLE AS THAT. How hard is it to NOT to play it and if he wants classic FFA than play reach. These threads dont faze me or get me mad honestly...simple is that..I'am not going to go crazy..its stupid.....because it wont effect me! so go on reply to this lame comment...see how I would react bc I wont do as much as I'am right now typing this lame ass comment from your reply you just made....so like I said before to him, play other gametypes, and you. Not going to waste my time. so YOU can think you have the last comment back....but I'll just write back and so on, and so on...you get the point!
SHMEEDIDDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:00 AM   #472
Hishoa
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHMEEDIDDY View Post
Then dont play Regicie then, it simple as that! Bitching about it wont make it go away...its 343i new gametype go back to Bungie and play FFA! I dont care how many things you say its flawed, its still a good ass gametype..geeze!
What do you mean, "go back to Bungie"? I don't know where you've been, but Bungie lost the rights to Halo a long time ago -- what would "going back to Bungie" accomplish? And your argument is that we shouldn't express discontent about a lack of a formal FFA gametype simply because one currently exists in Halo: Reach? Holy shit bro, you're mind blowing! I presume you'd tell me to carry my ass all the way back to Halo 3 if I dared suggest 343i bring back the VIP gametype? Your logic is bad and you should feel bad.


Quote:
Originally Posted by SHMEEDIDDY View Post
Well obviously he hasent replied to my last statement
Captain obvious right here, gais.


Quote:
Originally Posted by SHMEEDIDDY View Post
I know its a bitching thread, and I can write what I feel and read what I want. SO in this topic, I can say whatever I want in this thread since this is a "bitching thread" right? So I'll say the same damn thing to him...AVOID THE GAMETYPE. SIMPLE AS THAT.
Just because it's a "bitching" thread doesn't mean you get to bitch about anything you want. People in this thread are discussing things that Halo 4 lacks or needs to improve upon; you're simply bitching just to bitch; it's obvious your bitching has absolutely nothing to do with the game itself but rather the people in the thread. You might as well be bitching about how some punk deflated your tires two years ago, seeing as it's as irrelevant about the shit you're bitching about currently.

But getting back to the topic at hand, I merely responded to your statement that "FFA" is only for "lonewolves"; I'm sorry that you got all heated and upset over it, but it was a legitimate response. Are you implying that one shouldn't be a "lonewolf" if they decide to play Regicide? That they must be a team player in an inherent "free for all" playlist? No, that's not at all how Regicide was advertised; you know it, I know it, everyone knows it. No one enjoys having nearly twice as much kills as the leader and still lose in a FFA match; that's absurd and I'm inclined to believe you're a troll with your diehard attempts to suggest otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHMEEDIDDY View Post
How hard is it to NOT to play it and if he wants classic FFA than play reach. These threads dont faze me or get me mad honestly...simple is that..I'am not going to go crazy..its stupid.....because it wont effect me!
Yes bro, your use of ALL CAPS and attempted emphasis is a total demonstration of how this doesn't faze you -- man, you're gold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHMEEDIDDY View Post
so go on reply to this lame comment...see how I would react bc I wont do as much as I'am right now typing this lame ass comment from your reply you just made....so like I said before to him, play other gametypes, and you. Not going to waste my time. so YOU can think you have the last comment back....but I'll just write back and so on, and so on...you get the point!
Yes, because bitching about other people's bitching is all you're good for apparently. ;D


Quote:
Originally Posted by RBmaster9345 View Post
What recoil? Lol his crosshairs snapped back to us after each burst back to back.
Don't know man; whenever I use the BR in Spartan Ops, the reticule rises with each burst.
Hishoa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:21 AM   #473
LickableLemons7
 
LickableLemons7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,684

SublimeThugLife's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - DEG23   Micro Guide - Bronze   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Breezed through Forerunner, Infinity, Reclaimer, and Shutdown solo legendary today. BREEZED. THROUGH.

I was surprised by that. I was expecting to throw controllers based on how many times I failed in Requiem. Luck was on my side today.

Not really sure if I'm bitching or not. I guess I could hope for something more challenging? Maybe Composer and Midnight will satisfy that thirst. If not...I may actually try to finish Halo 2 legendary on PC...get some more achievements unlocked.

All in all, still having fun in Halo 4. Out of all the times I've played on Complex, nobody's used this wall glitch people seem to complain about, I've finally gotten into a match on Longbow(now my favorite map in Halo 4) and I got a Rampage while playing on it (no perfection unfortunately, damn binary rifles). Enjoying all the gametypes.

I'd like to see 343i upload some throwback gametypes specifically for the weekend (I'm thinking VIP, Rocket Race, Juggernaut, Phantom Slayer). Then I'd love Halo 4 to death.
__________________
LickableLemons7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:51 AM   #474
Durdens Wrath
 
Durdens Wrath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 588

DURDENS WRATH's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusty125 View Post
I wouldn't say it punishes you for being in the lead more so than it makes you have to earn the right to stay in the lead. I've found that I've been the target a lot when I'm not the King. I've had fun in Regicide and think it's a great gametype. If you don't like it, don't play it. There are plenty of other great gametypes.
Why would you WANT to be king? There is literally no benefit to it. No challenges, no commendations.

Plus all the assholes who can't be bothered to play the objective like it should be. They're all out there like it is midfield on Warsong Gulch.

Quote:
These threads dont faze me or get me mad honestly...simple is that..I'am not going to go crazy..its stupid.....because it wont effect me!
Learn some english, You mean to use affect.
__________________


Last edited by Durdens Wrath; 11-19-2012 at 03:57 AM.
Durdens Wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 04:20 AM   #475
SHMEEDIDDY
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 410

SHMEEDIDDY's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hishoa View Post
What do you mean, "go back to Bungie"? I don't know where you've been, but Bungie lost the rights to Halo a long time ago -- what would "going back to Bungie" accomplish? And your argument is that we shouldn't express discontent about a lack of a formal FFA gametype simply because one currently exists in Halo: Reach? Holy shit bro, you're mind blowing! I presume you'd tell me to carry my ass all the way back to Halo 3 if I dared suggest 343i bring back the VIP gametype? Your logic is bad and you should feel bad.




Captain obvious right here, gais.




Just because it's a "bitching" thread doesn't mean you get to bitch about anything you want. People in this thread are discussing things that Halo 4 lacks or needs to improve upon; you're simply bitching just to bitch; it's obvious your bitching has absolutely nothing to do with the game itself but rather the people in the thread. You might as well be bitching about how some punk deflated your tires two years ago, seeing as it's as irrelevant about the shit you're bitching about currently.

But getting back to the topic at hand, I merely responded to your statement that "FFA" is only for "lonewolves"; I'm sorry that you got all heated and upset over it, but it was a legitimate response. Are you implying that one shouldn't be a "lonewolf" if they decide to play Regicide? That they must be a team player in an inherent "free for all" playlist? No, that's not at all how Regicide was advertised; you know it, I know it, everyone knows it. No one enjoys having nearly twice as much kills as the leader and still lose in a FFA match; that's absurd and I'm inclined to believe you're a troll with your diehard attempts to suggest otherwise.



Yes bro, your use of ALL CAPS and attempted emphasis is a total demonstration of how this doesn't faze you -- man, you're gold.



Yes, because bitching about other people's bitching is all you're good for apparently. ;D




Don't know man; whenever I use the BR in Spartan Ops, the reticule rises with each burst.
u mad bro? carry on my way word son... skimmed it abit...same ol' bs ...meh *yawn*
SHMEEDIDDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:23 AM   #476
Ty-Rex
Jardinho has a baby dick
 
Ty-Rex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: /n(y)ōō/ /ˈjərzē/
Posts: 2,330

Tylord824's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   CABS Beta Tester   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHMEEDIDDY View Post
u mad bro? carry on my way word son... skimmed it abit...same ol' bs ...meh *yawn*
Speak English. You went out of the way to type the stupid apostrophe in 'ol'' and overuse ellipses, but you couldn't spell wayward correctly or capitalize anything? I hate you.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merch View Post
Fuck you, I love coffee.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jardinho View Post
Now seems like a good time to tell you guys that I don't have a small dick. Just felt the need to let you know, fellers.
Ty-Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:37 AM   #477
Hishoa
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHMEEDIDDY View Post
way word son...
.... wayward*, oh my god.

also, nice attempt at feigning a troll; it's plenty obvious you took what you said really srsly but have no logical retort to our responses other than 'u mad bro'. ;o must be fun being analogous to the typical 13 year old on xbox live.

Last edited by Hishoa; 11-19-2012 at 05:41 AM.
Hishoa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 07:22 AM   #478
SHMEEDIDDY
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 410

SHMEEDIDDY's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hishoa View Post
.... wayward*, oh my god.

also, nice attempt at feigning a troll; it's plenty obvious you took what you said really srsly but have no logical retort to our responses other than 'u mad bro'. ;o must be fun being analogous to the typical 13 year old on xbox live.
know someone before you throw random numbers on a person you dont know, obviously look at the timing post for second! I'am 27, know ur shit before you post random stupid cliche 13 year old xbox kid!

Last edited by SHMEEDIDDY; 11-19-2012 at 07:24 AM.
SHMEEDIDDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 07:36 AM   #479
Ty-Rex
Jardinho has a baby dick
 
Ty-Rex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: /n(y)ōō/ /ˈjərzē/
Posts: 2,330

Tylord824's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   CABS Beta Tester   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHMEEDIDDY View Post
know someone before you throw random numbers on a person you dont know, obviously look at the timing post for second! I'am 27, know ur shit before you post random stupid cliche 13 year old xbox kid!
Please tell me English isn't your first language. Please.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merch View Post
Fuck you, I love coffee.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jardinho View Post
Now seems like a good time to tell you guys that I don't have a small dick. Just felt the need to let you know, fellers.
Ty-Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 07:38 AM   #480
SHMEEDIDDY
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 410

SHMEEDIDDY's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gheuh2 View Post
Please tell me English isn't your first language. Please.
Is that the best reply back? Really, get off me bro!
SHMEEDIDDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:29 PM.