PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Halo 4
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-19-2012, 12:25 PM   #481
Mopey

Mopey Pi's Gamercard
I hate these kinds of maps where you have that 'one position on the hill' and practically dominate anyone, because it's the center. Examples?

Longbow. You have ways to go around the hill, from the side, but as long as you have the little 'bunker' in the middle top, you practically can see most of the map and sometimes even the spawning points.

Complex. The building in the middle again. You won't see everything, alright. But most people tend to run that way, or cross that way. Entering the building proves to be quite a challenge, because of camping with CQC-weapons. Or you can just snipe on top of the roof and run back into the building to recharge your shields. That's lame.

(In a way) Ragnarok. That map is suited for nothing at all, to be honest.
I don't get why the middle has such an open space to run around with almost nothing to hide. I miss the little caves, like Coagulation has in Halo CE / 2 / Reach. And as long as you have the top hill in the middle, you can see both sides of the map, snipe away guys going mancannon, see every vehicle start to drive.

Most of the things mentioned here can be beaten in some way, yeah, but it's the same thing everytime. First one who gets there wins, usually. Kind of like (fucking) Isolation in Halo 3. That map was horrible, because of the things mentioned above
Mopey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:12 PM   #482
ColdSpider72

ColdSpider72's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHMEEDIDDY View Post
know someone before you throw random numbers on a person you dont know, obviously look at the timing post for second! I'am 27, know ur shit before you post random stupid cliche 13 year old xbox kid!
Ok, English lesson for the day: Analogous (in this example) means ACTING like a 13 year old, not that you ARE 13. Capiche'? (Definition: do you understand?)

Also, after seeing some examples of your complete lack of maturity and atrocious grammar, I wouldn't admit I was 27 If I were you.
ColdSpider72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:31 PM   #483
SHMEEDIDDY

SHMEEDIDDY's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun72 View Post
Ok, English lesson for the day: Analogous (in this example) means ACTING like a 13 year old, not that you ARE 13. Capiche'? (Definition: do you understand?)

Also, after seeing some examples of your complete lack of maturity and atrocious grammar, I wouldn't admit I was 27 If I were you.
Heres some English for you "Go fuck yourself!"
SHMEEDIDDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:31 PM   #484
Fechdog

Fechdog's Gamercard
Alright. These impossible challenges are getting very annoying. Winning 9 Slaying matches isn't a huge problem, but getting 7 killing sprees in a match is. The most I've even gotten in a single match is either 4 or 5, and if you play Infinity Slayer, you have to get 35/60 getting a 5 kill streak each time. That is almost never going to happen if at all.
Old 11-19-2012, 01:36 PM   #485
ReverendSID

ReverendSID's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fechdog View Post
Alright. These impossible challenges are getting very annoying. Winning 9 Slaying matches isn't a huge problem, but getting 7 killing sprees in a match is. The most I've even gotten in a single match is either 4 or 5, and if you play Infinity Slayer, you have to get 35/60 getting a 5 kill streak each time. That is almost never going to happen if at all.
Todays challenge just says "Earn 7 Killing Spree medals." There is no in a match at the end meaning you could earn 1 killing spree in 7 different matches.
Old 11-19-2012, 01:41 PM   #486
Fechdog

Fechdog's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReverendSID View Post
Todays challenge just says "Earn 7 Killing Spree medals." There is no in a match at the end meaning you could earn 1 killing spree in 7 different matches.
I guess I'm not awake enough. Thanks for that catch. I totally missed that!
Old 11-19-2012, 02:23 PM   #487
UnarmedReaper07

UnarmedReaper07's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
It seemed like the legendary achievement for co-op wasn't glitched for me. However, "the challenger" achievement is, since I now have 26/25 challenges completed and the achievement won't pop.
UnarmedReaper07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:28 PM   #488
SHMEEDIDDY

SHMEEDIDDY's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnarmedReaper07 View Post
It seemed like the legendary achievement for co-op wasn't glitched for me. However, "the challenger" achievement is, since I now have 26/25 challenges completed and the achievement won't pop.
It popped when I was 25/25....just keep doing more challenges, it will soon in time unlock!
Old 11-19-2012, 06:34 PM   #489
Hishoa

Quote:
know someone before you throw random numbers on a person you dont know, obviously look at the timing post for second! I'am 27, know ur shit before you post random stupid cliche 13 year old xbox kid!
you don't need to know someone to make assumptions about them. judging from your response style and your diehard-extravagant attempts at getting in the last word with uses of "it dont faze me", "go fuck yourself", "get off me bro", and "u mad bro" without addressing or properly responding to attempts at genuine conversation.. do you seriously expect anyone to believe you're 27?

I'm sincerely sorry for comparing you to a 13 year old, I'll gladly re-access the impressions you've left on us all and quite simply presume you're as immature and tactless as a 9 year old.

Last edited by Hishoa; 11-19-2012 at 06:50 PM.
Hishoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 08:43 PM   #490
tripleb2k

BobZombie3k's Gamercard

Awards Showcase GRID 2 Award   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Trolls are out in full force today both in competitive and spartan ops. Hope you don't like vehicles cause with friendly fire on in SO, they won't last long. Biggest problem with infinite respawns, trolls destroy everything.

tripleb2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 08:44 PM   #491
FamousLastX

FamousLastX's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnarmedReaper07 View Post
Mine unlocked after 27 so just keep at it.
Old 11-19-2012, 09:25 PM   #492
LickableLemons7

SublimeThugLife's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - DEG23   Micro Guide - Bronze   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
I'am 27, know ur shit before you post random stupid cliche 13 year old xbox kid!
Oh wow, someone's waving his dick in the air, proclaiming his age in a post that looks as if it's been composed by a fucking eight year old.

Quote:
Is that the best reply back? Really, get off me bro!
Look who's typing. "Bro?" Seriously? Is that the best response you could come up with?

SHMEEDICKY < HISHOTICUS

Don't even bother typing a response to me, give your fat fingers a break and go jack off to your single inch. Hell, just do us all a big favor and smash your fingers.

Old 11-19-2012, 09:32 PM   #493
jackfoley1978

JackBurke05's Gamercard
Does anyone know what is going on today? I have no access to my Limited Edition/Map Pack Armor unlocks, annd the emblems are gone too. I tried to DL the Key gain, but nothing happened.
jackfoley1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:05 PM   #494
RBmaster9345

RBmaster9345's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackfoley1978 View Post
Does anyone know what is going on today? I have no access to my Limited Edition/Map Pack Armor unlocks, annd the emblems are gone too. I tried to DL the Key gain, but nothing happened.
Yeah it happened to me the other night. I just dashboarded and came back in and it was all ok
Old 11-20-2012, 12:18 AM   #495
UnarmedReaper07

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Quote:
Originally Posted by FamousLastX View Post
Mine unlocked after 27 so just keep at it.

Got it at 27, lol
Old 11-20-2012, 12:55 AM   #496
Dragon BLaZe o

BAD VII's Gamercard
This game needs more classes and modes.
Old 11-20-2012, 01:06 AM   #497
SHMEEDIDDY

SHMEEDIDDY's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by LickableLemons7 View Post
Oh wow, someone's waving his dick in the air, proclaiming his age in a post that looks as if it's been composed by a fucking eight year old.

Look who's typing. "Bro?" Seriously? Is that the best response you could come up with?

SHMEEDICKY < HISHOTICUS

Don't even bother typing a response to me, give your fat fingers a break and go jack off to your single inch. Hell, just do us all a big favor and smash your fingers.

yeah to be honest, because I really am tired of Trolls here, from one point its regicide to blown out fucking nonsence fighting on stupid shit, Ill be the man here and not reply anymore nonsence stuff and ignore your comments! why cant you just ignore a comment and act like a bigger man since you have to react like another 8 year old who needs to get his rocks off!
Old 11-20-2012, 02:08 AM   #498
UnarmedReaper07

For some reason I'm not getting any more "XP". I just keep on skipping the credit screen. I've received no notification either of me hitting the "XP" cap. It might be the "XP" glitch that I've seen people talk about on different forums. Might have to wait till tomorrow to see if its fix.

*Why is this game is f***** up? Never had problems with Reach.
Old 11-20-2012, 02:28 AM   #499
Jet1337

Jet1337's Gamercard

Big Team Clusterfuck is so laggy.

Ragnarok needs to GTFO.

Splattering bitches on Ragnorak ain't happening.

I told some afk player in spartan-ops what a shitty player he was and his response was that I was the shitty player because I play spartan-ops more than wargames. People are so fucking dumb.

Last edited by Jet1337; 11-20-2012 at 02:31 AM.
Jet1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 02:39 AM   #500
dwayne_hicks

Dwayne Hicks's Gamercard
The online matches feel too empty, let's up the player count here!

Need help with a game ?
If I still own it, I'll be glad to help, just message me and I'll try to work it out.
dwayne_hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 03:11 AM   #501
Hishoa

Quote:
yeah to be honest, because I really am tired of Trolls here
As are we, so hurry up and get stepping. Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Quote:
from one point its regicide to blown out fucking nonsence fighting on stupid shit
Coming from the kid screaming at the top of his lungs "ADAPT OR GTFOOO!!11one!"? You're priceless. If I recall correctly, you were the only using "nonsence fighting" in the previous exchange. Give me a moment to get my hi-lighter:

Quote:
Bitching about it wont make it go away... go back to Bungie and play FFA!
Quote:
These threads dont faze me or get me mad honestly...simple is that..I'am not going to go crazy..its stupid.....because it wont effect me! so go on reply to this lame comment...see how I would react bc I wont do as much as I'am right now typing this lame ass comment from your reply you just made....
Quote:
u mad bro? carry on my way word son... skimmed it abit...same ol' bs ...meh *yawn*
Quote:
I'am 27, know ur shit
Quote:
Is that the best reply back? Really, get off me bro!
As you can see here.. the only person stupid is clearly you. Try reading a book sometime.

Quote:
Ill be the man here and not reply anymore nonsence stuff and ignore your comments! why cant you just ignore a comment and act like a bigger man since you have to react like another 8 year old who needs to get his rocks off!
Why let us all down and go back on your word?
Quote:
but I'll just write back and so on, and so on...you get the point!
But it's probably for the best.. I shudder when I think about all the IQ's that have dipped from reading your mindless drivel. People can only handle so much rage postings similar to that of a 9 year old's.
Hishoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 07:07 AM   #502
Coruba

Send a message via Yahoo to Coruba

Necrolexicon's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Reached Level 23 where it unlocked my preorder armors, instead of unlocking them however it removed all of them from my list so I cannot use them and some additional helmets that I was previously able to access. Not happy.
Coruba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:45 PM   #503
Nurd Alurt

nurd alurt's Gamercard
I hate... Big Team Betrayal, teammates running off in a warthog with no gunner to do what? Up their splatter-count, maybe? That is if they don't rush out and become the first kill of the match. These are the same players who proceed to not honk their horn to signal they want a gunner, but rather run me over to get my attention, draining my shield and causing me to be a one-hit kill. Thanks, buddy.

I hate... random teammates in CTF and Oddball who care nothing for the task at hand, like the flag or the ball. These players jump into these specific hoppers and proceed to do nothing but try to up their kill-count. You weren't forced to play a game-type you didn't want to, fucking play it or GTFO.

I hate... joining games in progress. Because that's what I wanted to do, join a game where the enemy team is already up by 25+ kills. Rad.

I hate... my DLC disappearing. The second time it happened, I just shrugged it off thinking, "Cool, glad I'm not that vain. I just won't bother equipping these items then." But at the same time, its annoying when your shit goes missing.

I hate... my loadouts resetting to a default status for no reason. Cool, let's spend about 10 minutes remaking all my custom classes. It's one of those things that's not a huge game-breaking ordeal, but after the 5th time it happened, "WTF, 343i!?"

I hate... the extremely low XP-cap. No need for it, except if you want your fans to start looking at CoD and thinking, "Huh, that game doesn't seem to be punishing it's players who are playing it a lot... and oh, GameStop will give me $30 for Halo 4? Hmm..." And to add insult to injury they launch a double-XP promotion for this game as well. Fucking rad.

I hate... the fact that Doritos printed the double-xp codes on the OUTSIDE(!) of their bags. I've purchased two bags that had codes which were already redeemed. Fucking brilliant, guys.

I hate... the Battle Rifle. Seems like I need to spend twice as many shots to score a kill as it took with the DMR. I never thought I'd type/say this, but, "I'd rather use the Assault Rifle than the BR."

I hate... the fact that Spartan Ops doesn't feel like campaign levels, more like slightly glorified Firefight games. The environments are re-used waaaaay too much and I guess I was just expecting more from the hype. The fact that its weekly episodic just makes me feel like they did that to prolong it artificially.

But above everything else:

I hate... this temporary level-cap. For those of us not willing to spend $100 (USD) on the Legendary Edition of the game, we are forced to sit-tight at level 70 and wait for a code to be e-mailed to us which will unlock the rest of specializations and ranks. Oh sure, we can still play the game, but any XP we earn is just lost. And that's balls. This is the ultimate "content locked on disc" bullshit. The multiplayer ranks are what we've payed for and holding them back to sell some upgraded boxes of the game is ridiculous. Although the code is going to be e-mailed sometime between the 20th and 30th of this month... so... just wait... and play something else. Or do what I do, hit level 69 and knowing you don't want any XP to go to waste, take an hour and write a rant online on how Halo 4 is pissing you off.

/rant

Last edited by Nurd Alurt; 11-20-2012 at 12:48 PM.
Nurd Alurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 05:01 PM   #504
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:

SHMEEDICKY < HISHOTICUS

Hilarious how you called him an 8yr old and proceeded to insult him like one. Bravo.
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 07:53 PM   #505
Ensign Hugh Man

Dr Enword's Gamercard
What the fuck is going on with this file save system. I saved one of my games this past weekend because I had a kill I was going to submit to Anoj, but when I go in today it's not showing up as a local file. I saved the damn thing as a local file why isn't it there?
Old 11-20-2012, 07:59 PM   #506
Ty-Rex
Jardinho has a baby dick

Tylord824's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   CABS Beta Tester   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ensign Hugh Man View Post
What the fuck is going on with this file save system. I saved one of my games this past weekend because I had a kill I was going to submit to Anoj, but when I go in today it's not showing up as a local file. I saved the damn thing as a local file why isn't it there?
You have to click the right or left thumbstick in to see your local files. It's really awkward and not at all natural to do. The menu system in this game is a nightmare, though, so it's par for the course.

OT: I wish 343 would stop having this everlasting hard-on for Regicide since every other day is a Regicide challenge. It wouldn't be so bad if Regicide wasn't the worst game mode, but, yeah, Regicide is the worst game mode.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jardinho View Post
Now seems like a good time to tell you guys that I don't have a small dick. Just felt the need to let you know, fellers.
Ty-Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:37 PM   #507
theNomad

PureNomad's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurd Alurt View Post
I hate... *'Various things'

/rant
hehe I totally understand your dismay at some of the things you mention, sure gamers who freely (its not a random role now) join oddball/king of the hill or any other objective based playlist and don't actively take part are totally moronic.

Your main concern about the current level cap at sr70 till they unlock the specializations to the masses I totally agree with. Even though I bought the LE, I still think that no way should the game stop players being able to rank up. I just hit sr70 today and could easily get 3 more specializations unlocked in the time period, if it takes them 10 days (30th Nov) to unlock the remaining ones to everyone else. I'm sure I'm not the only LE buyer who bought the package for everything but the earlier unlocks.
Old 11-20-2012, 09:31 PM   #508
XoNiNjAlEoNoX

Quote:
SHMEEDICKY < HISHOTICUS

Just another freak, in the freak kingdom.
...shame that it's a mad world.
XoNiNjAlEoNoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:45 PM   #509
Finalcell

Ruzty5's Gamercard
Just completed the campaign, noticed I didn't get the achievement for completing the game. When going back into the campaign overview I notice mission 4 does not have the completed icon on it. Even though I clearly completed the mission (I mean, how could I not? I completed the game).

So I check the achievements, and it turns out I didn't get the achievement for completing the forth mission either. Not so bad, I'll just do it again.

Done that 3 times now. Still not registering. Still no achievements?

What gives? =[
Finalcell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:26 PM   #510
LickableLemons7

SublimeThugLife's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - DEG23   Micro Guide - Bronze   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
Hilarious how you called him an 8yr old and proceeded to insult him like one. Bravo.
No one screws around with Hishoticus. Not even me.

It's fun being hypocritical sometimes.