PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org

Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Halo 4
Subscribe    Donate
Halo 4
Quick links
Latest news
Jul 09, 2014 Xbox 360 Ultimate Games Sale Day Two - Halo 4, Batman Blackgate, Dragon Age II
Apr 15, 2014 Halo 4 'Ninja Assassins' Playlist Incoming
Apr 03, 2014 Report: Ridley Scott to Exec Produce Halo 'Digital Feature'
Jan 30, 2014 Rumour: Halo 2 Anniversary Coming to Xbox One With Halo 5 Beta Key
Nov 08, 2013 Halo 4 Blooper Reel Shows the Stuff That Never Made it

Old 11-02-2012, 10:53 PM   #31
xxthegodofwarx

Send a message via AIM to xxthegodofwarx

Gamertag: brian pumpher
they should have kept firefight.
I use to play a round or two to warm up for the multiplayer but so far it looks like a great game i guess only time will tell.

xxthegodofwarx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 11:21 PM   #32
RBmaster9345

Gamertag: BossRuckley

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxthegodofwarx View Post
they should have kept firefight.
I use to play a round or two to warm up for the multiplayer but so far it looks like a great game i guess only time will tell.
I too will miss FireFight. Not sure what their motivation for removing the standard survival mode aside from Spartan Ops was. On that note, I am willing to see what Spartan Ops can offer, still looks great
RBmaster9345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 11:44 PM   #33
Gackt
Banned User

Gamertag: Gackt GG

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth (Retired)   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RBmaster9345 View Post
I too will miss FireFight. Not sure what their motivation for removing the standard survival mode aside from Spartan Ops was. On that note, I am willing to see what Spartan Ops can offer, still looks great
Not like they can't add it later if there is that much demand for it.
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 12:18 AM   #34
BiggD
White Wolf

Gamertag: BiggDope

Awards Showcase Staff Club - BiggD   Staff - Community Team - Guide Team   BiggD's Challenge Club - Tier 4   BiggD's Challenge Club - Tier 3   BiggD's Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff Club - Spiral 462   Super Heroes Challenge Club - Tier 4   XBA Master Chief Collection Club - Tier 3   BiggD's Challenge Club - Tier 1   Barad's Challenge Club - Tier 1   A+ Thread Award   Achievement Guide - Emerald
Total Awards: 32 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
Not like they can't add it later if there is that much demand for it.
ADD an entire mode?!? I don't see that happening no matter how high the demand is.

Thanks to Xerofox for the rambunctiously romantic signature!

~ WITCHER IS LOVE, WITCHER IS LIFE ~
|| CHALLENGE CLUB | STAFF CLUB ||
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 12:45 AM   #35
xXmyxxmastaXx

Gamertag: xXmyxxmastaXx

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
i cant wait to get into the gaming industry to make money off of these dumbass cod sheep baaaaaaaa
Old 11-03-2012, 01:04 AM   #36
Kaiyo

Gamertag: KaiyoOrganiz

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Not gonna complain about the game until I get the game itself next week.
Old 11-03-2012, 02:04 AM   #37
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth (Retired)   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BiggD View Post
ADD an entire mode?!? I don't see that happening no matter how high the demand is.
I think you're over estimating the kind of effort that would actually take.
Old 11-03-2012, 02:58 AM   #38
BiggD
White Wolf

Awards Showcase Staff Club - BiggD   Staff - Community Team - Guide Team   BiggD's Challenge Club - Tier 4   BiggD's Challenge Club - Tier 3   BiggD's Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff Club - Spiral 462   Super Heroes Challenge Club - Tier 4   XBA Master Chief Collection Club - Tier 3   BiggD's Challenge Club - Tier 1   Barad's Challenge Club - Tier 1   A+ Thread Award   Achievement Guide - Emerald
Quote:
I think you're over estimating the kind of effort that would actually take.
Please enlightened when the last time Devs took the time to add an entire mode though? It's not that common or easy to do.

Old 11-03-2012, 03:01 AM   #39
Gackt
Banned User

Quote:
Please enlightened when the last time Devs took the time to add an entire mode though? It's not that common or easy to do.
It is if you've had it in a previous game...it's not like they would be designing it from the ground up. If you put the game on PC...the PC community would have it modded in in a week lol. So a developer with as much manpower as 343 has shouldn't have much issue.

Last edited by Gackt; 11-03-2012 at 03:03 AM.
Old 11-03-2012, 04:31 AM   #40
BiggD
White Wolf

Quote:
It is if you've had it in a previous game...it's not like they would be designing it from the ground up. If you put the game on PC...the PC community would have it modded in in a week lol. So a developer with as much manpower as 343 has shouldn't have much issue.
Point proven about if it was existent before - I hadn't thought of it like that.

Ahh, PC modders. I hate the PC.

Old 11-03-2012, 04:42 AM   #41
Gackt
Banned User

Quote:
Point proven about if it was existent before - I hadn't thought of it like that.

Modding on PC extends the life of a game, most modding is perfectly legitimate. Don't confuse them with console modders. A lot of developers on PC even release modding tools so the player base can design things themselves.
It's a good thing on PC, not a good thing on consoles
Old 11-03-2012, 01:21 PM   #42
Maka

Gamertag: Maka91

Awards Showcase Sister-Site Member   Guide Writers Guild   Micro Guide - Emerald   Submit - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Apprentice   Community Gaming - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   10,000 posts   GRID 2 Award   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)
My only complaint is that I don't have it yet.
Maka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 01:35 PM   #43
dwayne_hicks

Gamertag: Dwayne Hicks
Quote:

Why the hate?
Is it because pc gamers don't have to wait for the developer to fix issues ?
Or because we add loads of fun mods that give us more bang for our buck?
Or because our communities tend to last longer and come to be populated with a good group of people?

On a personal note, are you from North Jersey?

Need help with a game ?
If I still own it, I'll be glad to help, just message me and I'll try to work it out.
dwayne_hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 01:37 PM   #44
Burnout x360a

Gamertag: M1KE 08

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
You sir are very narrow minded.

PC mods are awesome and it's amazing how it changes how a game feels.

^ By Xerofox, thanks!
Twitter lSteam

Burnout x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 03:12 PM   #45
lifeexpectancy

Gamertag: LifeExpectancy

My only bitch about Halo 4 is about its forum when a spoiler-free guide gets taken down within minutes of posting. But that's ok I have it in a word doc so I'll just repost it at midnight monday night.
Landed on exactly 500,000/500,000gs with exactly 18500 achievements and exactly 500 games. All 100% including DLC. Was going hard the first half of January to reach that goal! Finished it on 1-19-2016. Final achievement: Completion Serenity in Nero.
lifeexpectancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 04:24 PM   #46
BiggD
White Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwayne_hicks View Post
Why the hate?
Is it because pc gamers don't have to wait for the developer to fix issues ?
Or because we add loads of fun mods that give us more bang for our buck?
Or because our communities tend to last longer and come to be populated with a good group of people?

On a personal note, are you from North Jersey?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnout View Post
You sir are very narrow minded. PC mods are awesome and it's amazing how it changes how a game feels.
No no, you fellas misunderstand me. The two statements I made were separate thoughts. I don't hate PC gamers because they mod, I hate PC gamers based off my experience of playing with them. Mods are fine with me - do what you want with the game. My friend has some mods on Skyrim and I think they're really cool. However, the reason I hate PC gaming is simple. I've never like the whole control scheme for PC games (stupid reason, I know, but it's valid) & everything is always a race on the PC. That said, two of my closest friends are PC gamers and they annoy the shit out of me because they think the PC is superior to console in every way. While I will admit the PC is better than the consoles in some aspects, it's people like my friends - who don't appreciate other gaming systems - that make me believe the whole PC community think they're 'gods.'

Please do not think I am close-minded, as I've put countless hours into gaming on the PC. Based off personal experience however, I just do not think the PC community is as respectful as they are thought out to be.

Oh, and I am from North Jersey - Morris County.

Old 11-03-2012, 04:27 PM   #47
Burnout x360a

Gamertag: M1KE 08

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
No no, you fellas misunderstand me. The two statements I made were separate thoughts. I don't hate PC gamers because they mod, I hate PC gamers based off my experience of playing with them. Mods are fine with me - do what you want with the game. My friend has some mods on Skyrim and I think they're really cool. However, the reason I hate PC gaming is simple. I've never like the whole control scheme for PC games (stupid reason, I know, but it's valid) & everything is always a race on the PC. That said, two of my closest friends are PC gamers and they annoy the shit out of me because they think the PC is superior to console in every way. While I will admit the PC is better than the consoles in some aspects, it's people like my friends - who don't appreciate other gaming systems - that make me believe the whole PC community think they're 'gods.'

Please do not think I am close-minded, as I've put countless hours into gaming on the PC. Based off personal experience however, I just do not think the PC community is as respectful as they are thought out to be.

Oh, and I am from North Jersey - Morris County.
I retract the comment but still say mods are great

^ By Xerofox, thanks!
Twitter lSteam

Burnout x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 04:31 PM   #48
BiggD
White Wolf

Quote:
Can't say that they aren't There are far too many creative gamers out there on the PC!

Old 11-03-2012, 05:30 PM   #49
Hishoa

Quote:
.. well, the nudie mods for Skyrim -are- pretty awesome..
Hishoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 05:30 PM   #50
Gackt
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hishoa View Post
Not even nudity can make that game enjoyable.
Old 11-03-2012, 06:22 PM   #51
BiggD
White Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hishoa View Post
Quote:
Not even nudity can make that game enjoyable.
You're right - the game itself is amazing. However...I do enjoy having some mods on my girl Aela

Old 11-04-2012, 12:15 AM   #52
Yeffrey
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet1337 View Post
No Flood. Fuck this game will be awesome.
Fixed that up for ya
Yeffrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 01:06 AM   #53
Barad

Gamertag: Barad 007

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Apprentice   Staff Club - Barad   Barad's Challenge Club - Tier 4   BiggD's Challenge Club - Tier 1   Barad's Challenge Club - Tier 1   Barad's Challenge Club - Tier 2   Barad's Challenge Club - Tier 3   Community Gaming - Diamond   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Micro Guide - Platinum   Community Challenge Competition - 1000+ Points
Total Awards: 35 (more» ...)
No Flood? No Firefight? Booyaa I have nothing to bitch about as of yet!
Old 11-04-2012, 01:09 AM   #54
xXmyxxmastaXx

Gamertag: xXmyxxmastaXx

its retarded that we get weapons designed to kill flood, in a game where there is no flood
Old 11-04-2012, 01:33 AM   #55
Jet1337

Gamertag: Jet1337

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeffrey View Post
Fixed that up for ya
Oh fuck, that's something Bizarro Jet would say. :O
Old 11-04-2012, 02:11 AM   #56
A Grenade

Gamertag: A Grenade
The only thing I have to bitch about is that XP cap.
People are saying that they have hit it in as little as 3 hours and as much as 7 hours.
Why in the hell would they want to limit how much people will want to play the game...

A Grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 05:34 PM   #57
Ty-Rex

Gamertag: Tylord824

Awards Showcase Adhere to the Creed - Tier 4   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   CABS Beta Tester   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Micro Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
My bitching isn't about the game really. Just that my power was out for the past week so I've missed out on all the Halo news and sweet forum posts from my favorite poster, Hishoa.

Ty-Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 05:38 PM   #58
Hishoa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gheuh2 View Post
My bitching isn't about the game really. Just that my power was out for the past week so I've missed out on all the Halo news and sweet forum posts from my favorite poster, Hishoa.

Love you too, buddy. Hopefully Sandy didn't mess with you too bad.

Last edited by Hishoa; 11-04-2012 at 05:42 PM.
Hishoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 12:12 AM   #59
Bokor1985

Gamertag: x8x Crosby x7x
My compliant is the ending was good but where's the EPIC halo ending :-(
Bokor1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 12:17 AM   #60
Gackt
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bokor1985 View Post
My compliant is the ending was good but where's the EPIC halo ending :-(
I don't recall there ever being an epic ending to any of the Halo games lol.