Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Halo 4
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-26-2012, 05:27 AM   #571
Hishoa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nami View Post
Fuck I hate the fucking boltshot aka pocket shotgun and the DMR. The boltshot .. Who's fucking idea was it to put in a shotgun as a weapon that can be used right off the bat? Someone needs to shoot that person it is crazy over powered and EVERY ONE uses it because they're too shit to get a kill that isn't one shot kill. The DMR is just as bad super accurate brutal damage and can often outgun anything else you're using. I feel like I have to resort to cheap kills just to enjoy this game I wished 343 put in as much effort to there mp as they did sp. after game after game of boltshot deaths I am probably not going to play for a long time.
Team Slayer Pro. Have fun.
Hishoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 05:36 AM   #572
RBmaster9345

RBmaster9345's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Wow the Server crash stole my 20 remaining 2XP matches for Dew XP. Fucking lame.
RBmaster9345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 07:49 AM   #573
Seppälä

Seppala13's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by RBmaster9345 View Post
Wow the Server crash stole my 20 remaining 2XP matches for Dew XP. Fucking lame.
Stole my monthly challenge XP
Old 11-26-2012, 05:30 PM   #574
FamousLastX

FamousLastX's Gamercard
Get Complex out of SWAT. It doesn't belong.
Old 11-26-2012, 05:39 PM   #575
RBmaster9345

RBmaster9345's Gamercard

Godammn server broke again. I cant use any of my armor or loadouts in Spartan Ops or War Games again. Ugh
Old 11-26-2012, 05:50 PM   #576
TnubE

TnubE's Gamercard
Rocket's been nerfed. Can't kill a mongoose with one rocket...
TnubE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 08:31 PM   #577
BustaMo

Send a message via AIM to BustaMo Send a message via MSN to BustaMo

Busta 21's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
I was online playing today with some random people in a party and we agreed that it was a lot more fun to play when they kept it simple with just Invisibility and Overshield abilities.

Yeah, sure the new stuff is cool, but simple Halo 3 was pretty fun and more focused on just killing and winning.

"Nothing is true. Everything is permitted."

100%
Madden NFL 06 | Madden NFL 08 | NBA 2K6 | NBA Live 08 | NBA Street Homecourt | Madden NFL 09 | Halo 3 (original 1000) | College Hoops 2K6
BustaMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 08:40 PM   #578
Hishoa

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustaMo View Post
I was online playing today with some random people in a party and we agreed that it was a lot more fun to play when they kept it simple with just Invisibility and Overshield abilities.

Yeah, sure the new stuff is cool, but simple Halo 3 was pretty fun and more focused on just killing and winning.
quoted for truth. it's amazingly stupid that the other team can potentially have 8 invisible players.
Hishoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 08:44 PM   #579
JimCant

JimCant's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnubE View Post
Rocket's been nerfed. Can't kill a mongoose with one rocket...
Haha yep but I'm sure with the beefed up Needler you can take one out in one clip

JimCant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:50 AM   #580
RBmaster9345

RBmaster9345's Gamercard

Nobody else appears to not be able to connect to the server so I guess its just me. WTF? There has to be SOMEBODY else out there that cant do shit online right now.
Old 11-27-2012, 05:53 AM   #581
STLfan2468

STLfan2468's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
SAW = The Mobile Lawnmower
Old 11-27-2012, 05:56 AM   #582
Ty-Rex
video games

Tylord824's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   CABS Beta Tester   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hishoa View Post
quoted for truth. it's amazingly stupid that the other team can potentially have 8 invisible players that spawn with shotguns and sticky grenades.
fixed that for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLfan2468 View Post
SAW = The Mobile Lawnmower
A lawnmower is actually a mobile lawnmower. hope this helps.

Ty-Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 06:01 AM   #583
Xtra Cheddar

Xtra Cheddar's Gamercard
you know what i hate? i hate the point total, i prefer the 50 kills to win not getting 600 points, I also hate how forge is confusing and i absolutely HATE how they did the custom games, in halo 3 i made so many infection maps that people loved playing and we would seriously play infection for hours, now i have no idea where to find the things i could easily have found in halo 3, and when i finally made a map, i go into custom games and the weapons i put there were missing like what the heck? i go back into forge and sure enough there are weapons, but in custom games they arent there, i miss halo 3, one of the reasons i loved halo 3 so much was because i could get all my friends together and we'd all play infection for days, now i can't even get 2 people to play with me because custom games is so awful, this is why i like halo 3 so much better
Xtra Cheddar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:23 AM   #584
Razor Buddha

Arch Infinity's Gamercard
I signed on earlier tonight and there were 80,000 people playing. Is this a joke? Has Call of Duty killed Halo again? It's Reach's population after two years. This looks really bad seeing how the game isn't even a month old.

R.I.P. Halo, hopefully they will let it stay dead and not waste their money on another title.

lol unless it's Halo 2 HD, that will get everyone playing again.
Old 11-27-2012, 09:40 AM   #585
Kahn13

TwistOfFate619's Gamercard
That's the final straw. I'm not playing Matchmaking again until they put a local (or connection prioritising) search option.

I've had several matches where I go from doing well and making do despite lag - to having enemies literally disappear and reappear several times around me (particularly due to AR fire), or for me to make it with more than enough time behind cover only to teleport back to where I was 5 seconds ago and die (or even jumping down sometimes and having the game display that 3 times in succession before it finally catches up).

I could swear the auto-aim in this game is also a huge handicap WITH lag since it seemingly becomes confused and locks onto the enemies last location (meaning that I lose a fair few DMR battles just from having my aim jerked around away from where they actually are.

It seriously just spoils all the fun to play against people with such an advantage (not their fault) and be out gunned everytime because of events that are not displayed on my version of the match giving them a head start (so to speak). Given the amount of complaints on this on the net I seriously hope 343 addresses it.

Kahn13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 09:48 AM   #586
DJ RJester

DJ RJester's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Halo 3 was by far my favourite halo, I really enjoyed halo reach campaign as well but I feel halo 4 campaign in my opinion is not as good as I was expecting it to be. That being said I really do like the spartan ops

Thanks to KillerBEA for this awesome signature

Gamertag = DJ RJester
Please don't send random friend requests without a message.

Game Completion Percentage, only 83.14% 15/04/13.
Game Completion Percentage now at target of 90% 13/09/14

100% Completions on all Xbox One Games & apps
DJ RJester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:08 AM   #587
Shabba
Banned User

When holding any turrent using the option of RB to take it off its mount. This turrent being UNSC or COVENANT, when even firing in the air will always shoot into any box or sandbag on a similiar level height. This causing the HUD/Weapon sight to be redundant. It simply will not fire over that cover even if the enemy is above the height of the cover.

If you walk far away from the cover, about 15 yards or so this issue sometimes resolves. If your shooting up, through the weapons sight. Cmon this should not be happening.

It is annoying when most enemies fire through that cover and this gun will shoot directly into the object. Watch a crawler, grunt, or jackal and their guns will fire through objects that are even above their height. No complaints on cover but watching the gun animation and the rounds those enemies have fired they will come directly through the object...

Last edited by Shabba; 11-27-2012 at 10:15 AM.
Shabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 02:12 PM   #588
UnarmedReaper07

UnarmedReaper07's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor Buddha View Post
I signed on earlier tonight and there were 80,000 people playing. Is this a joke? Has Call of Duty killed Halo again? It's Reach's population after two years. This looks really bad seeing how the game isn't even a month old.

R.I.P. Halo, hopefully they will let it stay dead and not waste their money on another title.

lol unless it's Halo 2 HD, that will get everyone playing again.

I think one of the problems is that a lot of people are at 70 and can't level up anymore. Once people get their codes, including myself, more people will play.
UnarmedReaper07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 02:37 PM   #589
STLfan2468

STLfan2468's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gheuh2 View Post
fixed that for you

A lawnmower is actually a mobile lawnmower. hope this helps.

Haha true! I meant to say portable lawnmower. Good catch!
Old 11-27-2012, 02:46 PM   #590
Burnout x360a

M1KE 08's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahn13 View Post
I could swear the auto-aim in this game is also a huge handicap WITH lag since it seemingly becomes confused and locks onto the enemies last location (meaning that I lose a fair few DMR battles just from having my aim jerked around away from where they actually are.
I've noticed that my DMR or BR will for some reason target another enemy that isn't who I'm shooting at and thus I get fucked up.

Also, I've had a lot of matches where enemies/teammates will start jumping periodically but I never got the cause down.

^ By Xerofox, thanks!
Twitter lSteam

Burnout x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 03:21 PM   #591
WOBBLY LEG MAN

WOBBLY LEG MAN's Gamercard
Server is still fucked for me since the new Spartan Ops episode has went out, says there's only like 80 people playing Infinity Slayer and I none of my loadouts are there. Was wanting to play the new Spartan Ops but guess I'll have to wait until they fix the stupid servers AGAIN.
WOBBLY LEG MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 04:29 PM   #592
RBmaster9345

RBmaster9345's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOBBLY LEG MAN View Post
Server is still fucked for me since the new Spartan Ops episode has went out, says there's only like 80 people playing Infinity Slayer and I none of my loadouts are there. Was wanting to play the new Spartan Ops but guess I'll have to wait until they fix the stupid servers AGAIN.
3 days it's been this way for me. No excuse 343
Old 11-27-2012, 07:33 PM   #593
twinkie

a gijoeindapupr's Gamercard
stupid promethean knights with binary rifle
i'm stuck on midnight just before you get waves and waves of crawlers. there's that stupid knight.. can't get close to kill him and my light rifle doesn't have enough ammo to kill him

edit: finally did it. i rush and threw both grenades and he just fell down

last part was surprisingly easy

Last edited by twinkie; 11-27-2012 at 09:41 PM.
twinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:52 PM   #594
civil disorder

civil disorder's Gamercard
Thumbs up

just beat it on legend last night.that midnight spot is tough.
civil disorder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:46 PM   #595
Ty-Rex
video games

Tylord824's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   CABS Beta Tester   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts
Just tied for first in Flood and I got no victory bonus. After the game ends, the post-game carnage report says that I was first and the guy I tied was second. Didn't get awarded a win on my commendation list either. This is just one of dozens of small problems with this game, but all these little things are really adding up.

Good thing there was no public beta.

Old 11-28-2012, 12:16 AM   #596
LickableLemons7

SublimeThugLife's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - DEG23   Micro Guide - Bronze   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Bronze
Flood mode sucks.

I want a classic Infection mode where those infected don't have shields, and nobody has armor abilities. That way it won't be impossible to kill 3+ infected when they're swarming up on the last man standing. Fuck thruster packs.

Keep the "infected spartans" skin though.
Old 11-28-2012, 12:19 AM   #597
Ty-Rex
video games

Tylord824's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by LickableLemons7 View Post
Fuck thruster packs.
I think I've gotten more double kills as a flood than a spartan in this game. It's just so stupid that you can mash the trigger while evading and it will kill people. I still enjoy playing the game mode, though, since now when I'm infected I can actually do something.

Old 11-28-2012, 12:23 AM   #598
LickableLemons7

SublimeThugLife's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - DEG23   Micro Guide - Bronze   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gheuh2 View Post
since now when I'm infected I can actually do something.
Butt can you do something in Flood as a Spartan IV?
Old 11-28-2012, 12:27 AM   #599
Mr Chaotix

Mr Chaotix's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Ceris   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FamousLastX View Post
Get Complex out of SWAT. It doesn't belong.
Yes. This!
Whenever I end up on this map for SWAT, it makes me no longer want to play :/ If I back out and search again, I end up in the same game

75,000G - 17/06/2014
Mr Chaotix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 03:49 AM   #600
BanWork

BanWork's Gamercard
I agree with what everyone is saying about the dmr. Why even put other potential weapons in the loadout when the dmr trumps them all. Also, PLEASE BRING BACK TRUE-SKILL 343!
BanWork is offline   Reply With Quote