PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Halo 4
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-03-2013, 10:25 PM   #751
crazy W01f 816

crazy W01F 816's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CIF View Post
Distorted aim when being shot like COD
What distorted aim? You don't even unscope when being shot at anymore. It's easier than ever to kill at long range.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CIF View Post
The SAW is WAAAAAY too powerful. Obviously it's fun to use, but it should either have strong recoil or fire in bursts.
Why is it overpowered?

crazy W01f 816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:48 AM   #752
MokeTip

PURE Moke's Gamercard
They really need to speed up the wait time between MM games!

Also the 'AFK' users on Spartan Ops are truly PATHETIC! Its a bit sad when you see a level 130 with no kills in war games.
MokeTip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 03:25 AM   #753
Ty-Rex
MORE LIKE JARDIN-BLOW!!!

Tylord824's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   CABS Beta Tester   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy W01f 816 View Post
Why is it overpowered?
Because people are stupid and don't know what 'power weapon' means.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD

I HAVE WRONG OPINIONS ON TITANFALL DON'T LISTEN TO ME

Ty-Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 03:31 AM   #754
crazy W01f 816

crazy W01F 816's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gheuh2 View Post
Maybe when you pick up one a big prompt would appear on the screen in bold letters saying "POWER WEAPON" and Jeff Steitzer screams it at you so you know. It's then followed by Jeff reciting the definition of power weapon over and over until you stop complaining about it. Too much or not enough?

crazy W01f 816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 08:54 AM   #755
CIF

BloodngunsMrphy's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gheuh2 View Post
The Sticky Launcher, Railgun, and previous Grenade Launcher have to be reloaded after each shot, Rocket Launcher gets two. Sniper weapons (minus the human one) get two shots per clip. You need to be close to use the Sword and Hammer. Noticing a pattern?

There's no real negative for the SAW - effective range of the AR, negligible recoil, giant clip for killing 3 people in a row, and a relatively decent reload time.
Old 01-06-2013, 02:32 PM   #756
gladbecker82

gladbecker82's Gamercard
I f.cking hate the Assault Rifle, even if i shot somehow before they do i die. And i use Vision sometimes to see them sooner.
Also Shotgun Fails, as i shot someones 3 Times from 5 meters away and he kills me with a AR, fucking frustrating.
Spartan Ops is nonsense in itself, only good for getting XP.
Also why do we get to pick the same Map we played before? That is so bullshit, i hate Solace and then it comes up twice.
gladbecker82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:52 PM   #757
Barad
Reading 50 Shades of Grey

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891   Micro Guide - Silver   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   15,000 Posts
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Constantly getting run over by Ghosts is testing my patience. As soon as I get into a Ghost someone conveniently has a spartan laser or rocket launcher and blasts me to hell. Fun.

**Work of Jardinho**
Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:06 AM   #758
CIF

I have now had ordinance disappear three times, and only minimal lag (if any) in said games.

It's near impossible to fight just one guy in team games, but my teammates all too often won't peak around the corner to finish off the guy with a sword.

Spartan Ops is a simple matter of persistence - there should a limited number of lives to add tension.

Holy fucking shit, the Gauss Hog in BTB? Might as well put the Scarab Gun in the middle of each map and say "go!".

Last edited by CIF; 01-07-2013 at 07:03 AM.
CIF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:36 AM   #759
MysticMidnite04

LadiesMan2490's Gamercard
I'm only SR-88 but when, if ever, will 343i release more Specializations? I feel like I'm going to lose all interest in this game once I reach SR-130
Old 01-08-2013, 05:17 PM   #760
TheChaosLord13x

Having a good start on exile I emp the scorpion as soon as someone got in boarded it I could not plant my plasma grenades that i started with for some reason but that ok ill beat up the tank but no. Only to find out my melee RB is broken then I panic pressing the grenade and melee button over and over while shaking the screen then I get blown up by the tank who must be wondering how did he/she survive.

A very bad way to find out that a button doesn’t work but at least I can still throw grenades after I died.
TheChaosLord13x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:26 PM   #761
gladbecker82

gladbecker82's Gamercard
How the F... can anyone say this Game is not that hard? These People didnt play the Game. Legendary is an unbalanced mess, nothing else. <if i am Master Chief and a f...... Grunt is stronger then me then there is something wrong. there is no denying that. This Game is worse then World at War, and i did that completely on Veteran.
gladbecker82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:56 AM   #762
Sanchezz4387

Sanchezz4387's Gamercard
343 can suck my dick

343 are THE worst company ive ever had to try and make contact with they flat out do not give a fuck about any issues that there is with this game.....

im sick of saying this but i bought the LE version day 1, downloaded/redeemed all codes that came with the game, got to crimson launch, couldnt download.....week later still nothinhg, crimson doesnt even show up in the ingame market place after clicking the link that highlites new dlc

report this 3 times over the last month to 343 via twitter....no reply, plenty of promotional tweets though and retweets of fans sucking arse but no reply to my issue

posted yesterday on halo waypoint website, admin takes until 45 minutes ago to start replying and replies to every post but mine.... this company can go fuck themselves even activision and EA the two biggest supposed devil companies have contacts, 343 have NOTHING....waypoint or twitter and that is it and they seem to unashamedly avoid all posts that raise serious concerns.....im fuming as ive effectively been robbed, ive paid for a product that i have not recieved
Old 01-11-2013, 01:29 PM   #763
drexsack

drexsack's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladbecker82 View Post
How the F... can anyone say this Game is not that hard? These People didnt play the Game. Legendary is an unbalanced mess, nothing else. <if i am Master Chief and a f...... Grunt is stronger then me then there is something wrong. there is no denying that. This Game is worse then World at War, and i did that completely on Veteran.
A Fuel Rod Cannon Grunt can kill you, why not? You're the Master Chief, yes. But you are no Serious Sam. If you take cover, use armor abilities, aim for the head, use the right weapons for the right enemy and track back for ammo, this game is really not that hard.
drexsack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 06:04 AM   #764
CIF

I was ready to complete Legendary legitimately - until I inexplicably lost all progress on Forerunner. And then Shutdown. Thank goodness for the glitch.

80% of Slayer matches are on Haven. ENOUGH.

There should be an in-game menu to completely customize your loadout like Battlefield.
Old 01-13-2013, 09:14 AM   #765
drexsack

drexsack's Gamercard
It's just a question, but do you have ammo probs in MP? I play DMR all the time, and if I don't use the extra ammo loadout, I'm out of bullets in like 30 seconds. Aaaand I know what you think: Noooo, my aim is not that shitty. But if you shot like 3-5 guys, you're empty. I tested the Rogue stability loadout (great one!), but I'm always out of bullets when I use it :P
drexsack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 06:35 PM   #766
KillerChris8814

KillerChris8814's Gamercard
Just a little bug but sometimes when I'm playing SWAT I'll be shooting someone with my DMR and all of a sudden the game will switch to my pistol it's really annoying when you're zoomed in and all the sudden your not zoomed and have to change weapons and get killed before you can do anything.
KillerChris8814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:41 PM   #767
LickableLemons7

SublimeThugLife's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Micro Guide - Bronze   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
My "Post a Pic of Your Spartan IV" thread was deleted.
Old 01-20-2013, 10:17 PM   #768
Barad
Reading 50 Shades of Grey

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891   Micro Guide - Silver   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   15,000 Posts
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
The Wrath achievement on Mission 5 Reclaimer is doing my nut in, tried for nearly 3 hours ealier and still couldn't hijack one lol. I know once I get in one it's easy sailing from then but the videos show 2 plasma pistol shots makes the driver jump out, not the case with me. I snipe the shooter and use my jetpack to try and hijack the driver but I always end up getting the blow up option.

**Work of Jardinho**
Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 07:37 AM   #769
Xenoes

Neurotic Kasper's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
The Wrath achievement on Mission 5 Reclaimer is doing my nut in, tried for nearly 3 hours ealier and still couldn't hijack one lol. I know once I get in one it's easy sailing from then but the videos show 2 plasma pistol shots makes the driver jump out, not the case with me. I snipe the shooter and use my jetpack to try and hijack the driver but I always end up getting the blow up option.

The way to do this is to disable it with the plasma pistol and then jump in the gunner seat. That makes the driver get out so you can take the Wraith.

Only complaints I have with this game is huge lack of playlists, Flood(Infection was better), bogus commendation for Plasma pistol, lack of Concussion Rifle and Fuel Rod cannon in MM, removal of 1 Flag and Assault, no ranking system, and OP DRM and Boltshot.
Old 01-25-2013, 04:54 AM   #770
Goblin93

banshees annoy the crap out of me -___-
Goblin93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:34 PM   #771
Tsaako

tsaako's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
This isn't really a rant but it compares to the previous bitching I done.

So, after taking a break from Halo, starting a new tag and playing some CoD. I've finally got back into Halo again. All the things that pissed me off before hasn't over the last few days.

I used to hate Complex and Ragnarok with a passion, now I'm not too fussed when they come up. Although I'm not sure how long that'll last, I'll be trying to make the most of it. I think the only reason why I hated complex is because I played SWAT alot and I just think that's a bad map overall for SWAT.

But as for an actual rant, I got uber pissed off earlier because there was some kid using promethean vision with boltshot. He did a good job pulling it off but I swear I died to him like 5 times in a match. It annoyed me. Slightly annoyed at how I can't play the latest episodes of Spartan Ops though, I haven't got the DLC and it's at the back of my list on DLC's I want to buy.
Tsaako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:41 PM   #772
BiggD
Phantasmagorical Beast

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Emerald   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   10,000 posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Diamond   XBA Promoter   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Played some SpOps on Monday and experience the WORST lag ever in that mode for the first time.

I was hosting the game and it kicked me out yet the buddy I was playing with wasn't disconnected from the Mission we were on. WTF?

Anyways, I'm bored of Halo. DLC achievements and SpOps on Monday nights will probably be the only reason I go back to it. Halo has lost it's Halo.

Thanks to XeroFox for the awesome signature <3

Borderlands 2 | XBA Blog
BiggD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 03:05 PM   #773
Fechdog

Fechdog's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BiggD View Post
Played some SpOps on Monday and experience the WORST lag ever in that mode for the first time.

I was hosting the game and it kicked me out yet the buddy I was playing with wasn't disconnected from the Mission we were on. WTF?

Anyways, I'm bored of Halo. DLC achievements and SpOps on Monday nights will probably be the only reason I go back to it. Halo has lost it's Halo.
I've been having horrible lag with SpOps all week when I play online, but I've never been kicked out of a game yet. It just feels like 343i is just feeding us a buffet of shit. I mean I just looked at the daily challenges today and 'Win 9 Oddball matches.' was a daily the 2nd day in a row. Sick of those types of challenges, first of all. Second, still tired of dealing with random morons since I can't get enough people to fill a team most of the time. Until tomorrow, I'll either farm for enemy commendations or finish this Minecraft fortress I'm building since I'm getting tired of this shit.
Old 01-26-2013, 11:01 PM   #774
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I'm getting sick of asshats in Spartan Ops who do one of three things, or all of them:
  • Destroy Wraiths when they can be EASILY highjacked and highly useful.
  • Destroy your vehicles when you are in them,
  • And splatter you with vehicles.
Like why the hell would you waste a perfectly good Wraith and why in hell is there friendly fire for vehicle collisions! Like OMG!

Signature by Gackt. Click it to visit the Classic FPS Gamers x360a social group!
Random friend requests or invites sent with no message will be deleted.
I have moved to PC gaming for the most part, so I won't be on Xbox LIVE much anymore.
Nevander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 06:38 PM   #775
I Di3 Happy

I Di3 Happy's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevander View Post
I'm getting sick of asshats in Spartan Ops who do one of three things, or all of them:
  • Destroy Wraiths when they can be EASILY highjacked and highly useful.
  • Destroy your vehicles when you are in them,
  • And splatter you with vehicles.
Like why the hell would you waste a perfectly good Wraith and why in hell is there friendly fire for vehicle collisions! Like OMG!
I feel you on that one...seems like every match ive gotten into there is a prick wanting to ruin things for everyone =/ laaaaame
I Di3 Happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 09:07 PM   #776
BiggD
Phantasmagorical Beast

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Emerald   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   10,000 posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Diamond   XBA Promoter   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fechdog View Post
I've been having horrible lag with SpOps all week when I play online, but I've never been kicked out of a game yet. It just feels like 343i is just feeding us a buffet of shit. I mean I just looked at the daily challenges today and 'Win 9 Oddball matches.' was a daily the 2nd day in a row. Sick of those types of challenges, first of all. Second, still tired of dealing with random morons since I can't get enough people to fill a team most of the time. Until tomorrow, I'll either farm for enemy commendations or finish this Minecraft fortress I'm building since I'm getting tired of this shit.
Yeah, I don't why the lag was so bad. When I did the first five Episodes, I never had lag. Like ever. And it couldn't be my friend's connection, because we always play fine together without experiencing lag.

Dude the challenges are stupid. I know it'd be hard to create a new challenge every single week without repeating previous ideas, but their challenges are just stupid.

Last week it was something like get 3 Perfections in War Games and it was only worth 4000points or something. Lol, I mean...it should be worth more.

I have refused to play Spartan Ops/War Games by myself for the sake of having to pay with stupid people. I just can't do it, even though I played a shit ton of Halo 2/3/Reach solo at times.

Thanks to XeroFox for the awesome signature <3

Borderlands 2 | XBA Blog
BiggD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 04:43 AM   #777
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Fucking idiot randoms with terrible connections who make me fail missions because they get instantly blown up by shit.

Yes, I am talking about EP:7 CH:1. They can't even use the Mantis, and they don't even bother trying to hijack the Wraith. Seriously, get some fucking brains.

EDIT: Also pretty awesome how this is post #777 in this thread.

Signature by Gackt. Click it to visit the Classic FPS Gamers x360a social group!
Random friend requests or invites sent with no message will be deleted.
I have moved to PC gaming for the most part, so I won't be on Xbox LIVE much anymore.

Last edited by Nevander; 01-28-2013 at 04:46 AM.
Nevander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 08:31 PM   #778
Tsaako

tsaako's Gamercard

Getting a bit sick of people thinking it's a good idea to ignore banshees and kill everyone out in the open. These are the same people with 15+ deaths who are constantly dieing from bashee's too.
Old 01-29-2013, 07:34 PM   #779
Ham Woopan
Praisin' the Sun

Ham Woopan Jr's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
The entire game.

Multiplayer's so fucking boring to play. Trying to earn the last few DLC achievements I need and I'm either about to snap my own fucking neck because of my horrible teammates, or fall asleep. Whichever one sounds worse.
Old 01-30-2013, 03:17 AM   #780
Tsaako

tsaako's Gamercard

Sick of trying to be more team oriented. I hate how people can't drive or shoot in warthogs..