PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed III
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-03-2012, 09:39 AM   #31
deathmule
Banned User

deathmule BM's Gamercard
THX for the guide
Perfectionist 50
Complete 100% of all main mission constraints.

Last edited by deathmule; 11-13-2012 at 07:23 AM.
deathmule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:45 AM   #32
a7x4lyf3

Dementhis's Gamercard
May want to do a bit of editing to the glitchy/unobtainable achievements. "An extraordinary man" as of right now is definitely glitchy, I finished it but it did not unlock for me due to a progress glitch that did not upload my data for the farmers.

Many other people are reporting the exact same issue, just thought I would throw you this heads up so you can warn people to hold off and wait for a patch on this one.
a7x4lyf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 12:07 PM   #33
Dark Anaconda

Coureur des Bois 10
Exchange undamaged pelts at all different general stores.

To get an undamaged pelt, you must kill an enemy while your "first" icon in your weapons is active. This usually involves punching the animal if you are running around carelessly spamming the button. You then trade the pelts that are in perfect condition as indicated by the description. You must sell at least 1 of any animal to every general store. There are a total of 3 stores in each area. You have to get close enough to the door for it to show up on your map. Maps coming soon.

I don`t understand this exactly...this is my only concern. So let`s say we are in Boston...so there are like 3 shops? So if you sell all different pelts in all the shops in Boston (for example) you will get the achievement? So this way you would need 3 pelts from all animals right? Or do you have to sell all pelts from all animals in EVERY SINGLE SHOP in AC3? so this way you would have to sell them in New York too right? In this case you would need 6 Pelts from all animals...

Clarification is much required...
Dark Anaconda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 12:28 PM   #34
QuiCkz Ninja

QuiCkz Ninja's Gamercard
Great guide

Thank you
Old 11-03-2012, 12:59 PM   #35
trecena

trecena's Gamercard
Thread had 2 stars before I voted.

Must be a fool to rate any of Tyger7's cheevo guide less than 4 stars.

keep up the good work.

Last edited by trecena; 11-03-2012 at 01:03 PM. Reason: mind your business
trecena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 01:18 PM   #36
MadCor

The Corbinho's Gamercard
HEAD IN THE CLOUD

You start off with 3 pivots after you complete the Main/Epilogue missions. For the achievement you need to collect 9 more.

*Think of the map as a graph!

To place a pivot stand anywhere on the map and press the back button to open the map menu, then go up to the Animus Sync menu. Select the map and place pivot, YOU CAN ONLY PLACE A PIVOT WHERE YOU STAND, the map should turn green. This means there is a pivot within the region. The more pivots you place the smaller the region will become and enable you to find the pivot. When you have the green area as small as possible with however many pivots you have, then begin to scan the area until you find a "corner square with a dot in the middle" on the mini-map this will indicate the pivot. Collect the pivot and move onto the next one.

If you have any questions or need a better explanation, then message my Gamertag: MadCor the 2nd

MY YOUTUBE!

Last edited by MadCor; 11-03-2012 at 01:24 PM.
MadCor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 01:32 PM   #37
SallyNasty

SallyNasty's Gamercard
As always, thanks for the guide Tyger. It is always a relief for me when I see your roadmaps, as I know they will be clearly and concisely written. Thanks!

SallyNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 01:53 PM   #38
123yhman

Send a message via Skype™ to 123yhman

ASTR4Lx's Gamercard
This guide is brilliant, thank you so much!

Retail 100% - 14
Retail 100% without all DLC - 2
Arcade 100% - 2
50,000 GS - Thursday 3rd January 2013 - Hitman: Absolution - Grand Master 150 GS

Xbox Live Since '09
123yhman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 05:12 PM   #39
Turdboi

Turdboi's Gamercard
Great guide Tyger as usual, I thing I did notice though the online/offline achievements are wrong. It should only be 5 for 80G as hunter/killer is available offline. I have done it and I am currently playing offline cos I have no Internet yet in my new pub. Other than that guide looks spot on

Achievement Guides:
Wrecked: Revenge Revisited
Turdboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 05:50 PM   #40
Robot God

Robot God's Gamercard
Is there any way to rank up your assassin minions faster?40-60 xp for a mission is poor,compared to the last two games where certain missions gave your assassins 3000+ xp.Maybe I am not far enough into the game or something.
Robot God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 05:54 PM   #41
GalaxyRed13

Send a message via AIM to GalaxyRed13 Send a message via Yahoo to GalaxyRed13

MarkMagmonic's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robot God View Post
Is there any way to rank up your assassin minions faster?40-60 xp for a mission is poor,compared to the last two games where certain missions gave your assassins 3000+ xp.Maybe I am not far enough into the game or something.
Assassins only go up to level 11, so unlike the previous games, they need less experience to get maxed out, so upping the rewards would make it way too easy.
GalaxyRed13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 06:25 PM   #42
Robot God

Robot God's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyRed13 View Post
Assassins only go up to level 11, so unlike the previous games, they need less experience to get maxed out, so upping the rewards would make it way too easy.
So that's why xp is so low.Thanks.
Robot God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:52 PM   #43
Mushy46

Mushy46's Gamercard
For some reason the customization achievement won't unlock. I have made a new icon design, changed my title, and it won't pop. Anyone else have an issue? If you have it unlocked, what did you do to make it pop specifically?
Mushy46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:07 PM   #44
onyxguard11

BlaringGosling4's Gamercard
i suggest not going for the encyclopedia of the common man achievement right now since its glitched right now where you cant earn it
onyxguard11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:32 PM   #45
ponypo2001

ponypo2001's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by onyxguard11 View Post
i suggest not going for the encyclopedia of the common man achievement right now since its glitched right now where you cant earn it
Someone unlocked it on TA today and he doesn't look like a cheater. I think it's just a very glitchy achievement but it is certainly not unachievable.

ponypo2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 11:31 PM   #46
MadCor

The Corbinho's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponypo2001 View Post
Someone unlocked it on TA today and he doesn't look like a cheater. I think it's just a very glitchy achievement but it is certainly not unachievable.
Yea I just got it a few minutes ago

MY YOUTUBE!
MadCor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:33 AM   #47
onyxguard11

BlaringGosling4's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponypo2001 View Post

well i doubt he did get it without cheating cause no one i have seen or played with have gotten it
onyxguard11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 01:28 AM   #48
booster17

Boost17's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushy46 View Post
For some reason the customization achievement won't unlock. I have made a new icon design, changed my title, and it won't pop. Anyone else have an issue? If you have it unlocked, what did you do to make it pop specifically?
I went into one of the characters (Lady Maverick), and bought the cheapest thing there for her - think it was eyeshadow. Once I applied it to her, ding!
booster17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 01:50 AM   #49
ponypo2001

ponypo2001's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by onyxguard11 View Post
well i doubt he did get it without cheating cause no one i have seen or played with have gotten it
A guy also unlocked it above so are you calling him a cheat too? These things don't glitch for everyone. You do realize that right? Yes, it is looking extremely buggy and a lot of people are being dicked out of their achievement, but people are also unlocking it. Give it a few more days and there should be some more facts appearing.

ponypo2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 02:17 AM   #50
tigersrule
Community & Events Team

Tiger XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Platinum   XBA Representer   Staff Club - tigersrule   Staff - Community and Events Team   1,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post

Eye Witness 10
Witness a predator killing an enemy.

Predators are Bears, Bobcats, Cougars, Wolves, Foxes. There are a bunch of scripted events in the Frontier area where one of these animals kills a hunter. They have fixed locations and can happen at any daytime. Go to the Packanack hunting zone on the western part of the map. There is a road going from north to south. Follow the road until you come to a restricted area (highlighted in red). Go up a hill to the west and you will encounter several bobcats, as well as two hunters. You may not be in open conflict with any of the hunters or animals! Otherwise, they won't attack each other. Don't shoot or harm the bobcats, they might run away. If you cannot get this done on the first try then get yourself killed and everyone will respawn. Just wait until one of the hunters runs into a bobcat and keep watching.

Assassin's Creed 3 - Eye Witness Trophy / Achievement Guide - YouTube
I can confirm that elk also count for this achievement. I just saw a redcoat get rammed by one when I was on my way to a Hunting Society mission in Valley Forge. Achievement unlocked.

^Click my Sig to learn more!^

Special thanks to Rajeanero for making the VGO images!
tigersrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 03:52 AM   #51
Hoborg
Banned User

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Great guide tygar.

For the truth will out, the first video has the easiest set of challenges. Get 20 aerial kills and the multikills. Both can be done in wolf pack.
Hoborg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 04:33 AM   #52
Mechwolfosx

MechWolfOSX's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide. It's helpful for when you get stuck...
Mechwolfosx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 05:08 AM   #53
xxNIGHTWINGxxx

ShadowMachine X's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
The guide is coming along nicely. A lot of useful information. Thanks.

http://xboxamerica.com/?r=stw-9365

xxNIGHTWINGxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 06:09 AM   #54
TH3 XB0X G3N1U5

TH3 XB0X G3N1U5's Gamercard
For the achievement "In Good Standing," I have compiled a list of animals and their regions for those doing the hunting challenges.

I have the list on TA; I can copy and paste or give you the link to add to your guide.

I know personally, I was better off doing the hunting challenges since I had most completed with even trying.
TH3 XB0X G3N1U5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 09:07 AM   #55
just 18

PRO STYLEZzzz's Gamercard
I don't why i am saying this,but something tells me.that i must do this...'

On 30 oktober evening i got THE game
On 31 oktober i finished almost everything
And got like 70% of all achievements/trophees

I don't get it why this Will be helpfull!

Just play THE game

as a real ac fan,My achievements popped up without forcing it!!!!

An achievement unlocking without knowing that this was an achievent feels much better,just saying .

THE only thing where i stuck is THE home stead missions,because i didn't know that they don't show up annymore after beating THE game.

Now i have only One level character from sequense 5.sadface
just 18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 10:01 AM   #56
DeadlySinz86

DeadlySinz86's Gamercard
Personalized seems a bit buggy, was playing around with my Online Profile last night and it hasn't popped, has this happened for anyone else?

DeadlySinz86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 11:33 AM   #57
VyperJMc

Send a message via AIM to VyperJMc

VyperJMc's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlySinz86 View Post
Personalized seems a bit buggy, was playing around with my Online Profile last night and it hasn't popped, has this happened for anyone else?
I think you have to do it from the main MP menu.

VyperJMc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:14 PM   #58
The Duke of Darkness

The Allslayer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlySinz86 View Post
Did you customize a character? You have to do both.
The Duke of Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:30 PM   #59
RJB

Dont all the multiplayer achievements add up to 80? Not 100?

Edit: Nm, just saw there was a secret one. :P
RJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 05:08 PM   #60
Dark Anaconda

SPOILER ALERT:

Original Gamer Achievement:

Question: I completed all Homeland Quests and Achille`s Died..so i can only play against a random NPC. He is not playing like Achilles i have a hard time beating him and i am also not sure if the achievement will pop up when i play Fanorama against this random NPC instead of Achilles.

Does somebody else had the same problem? Maybe i should go to Sequenz 6 or 7 and play against Achilles Fanorama.

But i hope my data will be saved after beating him...i am confused.
Dark Anaconda is offline   Reply With Quote