PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed III
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-04-2012, 06:59 PM   #61
Stormy2k

Stormy2k's Gamercard
To get 'All Washed Up' (At the Harbormaster, you will be given the various missions for the Aquila which are sea warfare based missions. Complete them all for the achievement. This can only be started after sequence 5.)

Do I need to do all of Peg Legs missions too to unlock the cheevo as I have done all the Navel battles on the trade routes for 20G?

I have already got one map from the Fort on the Navel map and I still have two missions of Peg Legs left and the fourth will be for The Oak mission/achievement once I get all the Trinkets.

Will these last three I need to do net me 40G?

I'm on twitter @Stormy2k - Talking Games/Movies/Wrestling.
Stormy2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 08:05 PM   #62
MetalReaper00

The Adam Fenix's Gamercard
Multiplayer Tips

For the Multiplayer Achievement to hack the Abstergo Video... boosting the level 10 video is MUCH MUCH EASIER! It took one match, but the achievement popped after 2 and a half minutes in game. *(even if you are not level 10 yet, you can do the requirements [Domination, just have both teams stand in the same circle until you cap 5 - then 5 fully synched kills, easy] )

I got to level 20 in about an hour of boosting. If you have people that can help you, it pays off to stun 2 people (one at a time so they can revive) at a time. Trying to do a full synch stun is good, but more worth it to stun ASAP if you are not charging it while they are reviving. You will start to get 450-500 xp for every stun.. every so often. Also walking toward then right as you stun will get you A LOT more XP it is just personal preference.. as literally stunning 2 people (or more, so long as someone can revive them) as fast as possible in Manhunt (Public) will net you just enough XP to keep you under the XP cap (gaining too much XP, i believe it is capped at 20,000 will negate any XP for that match) SO BE CAREFUL - or you will waist a match. Again having people to help you or people that are already level 20 is extremely helpful.

Lastly YOU CAN OBTAIN XP AS WELL AS COMPLETE ANY CHALLENGES (Almost) IN A PRIVATE GAME OF WOLFPACK - All other private game types void XP and challenges.
MetalReaper00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 01:04 AM   #63
InfiniteRefrain

InfiniteRefrain's Gamercard
An Extraordinary Man 10
Complete the Encyclopedia of the Common Man.
You must analyze all inhabitants of the Homestead. Press and go to your logbook. In Building The Homestead, you will see your stats. You must do all of the Homestead missions. View your map to find them. This can be started only after sequence 7.

This is incorrect -- this can be started as soon as Achilles gives you the quest himself. I recommend getting all three as soon as they are settled. You can only analyze them when they are doing an activity that they are there for [i.e.: Woodcutters: Two-hand saw, chopping wood, 'inventory' near the mill (another character needs to be settled for the last one)].

Last edited by InfiniteRefrain; 11-05-2012 at 01:20 AM.
InfiniteRefrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 03:58 AM   #64
sizzurp12321

great Guide !
sizzurp12321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 04:35 AM   #65
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Can you find underground entrances from outside the tunnels or is tunnel exploration the only way to find them? I hate navigating the tunnels so much.
Old 11-05-2012, 04:36 AM   #66
Kohbo

FullMetal594's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
Can you find underground entrances from outside the tunnels or is tunnel exploration the only way to find them? I hate navigating the tunnels so much.
Tunnel navigation is the only way.
Old 11-05-2012, 06:08 AM   #67
markmonster25

markmonster25's Gamercard
original gammer help

heres a way to win 9 man morris 100% of the time at the homestead
markmonster25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 07:43 AM   #68
Dragonsss
Banned User

Dragonsss's Gamercard
Some Spanish videos, 100% sync guide and some random achievements, you can post on the guide

Dragonsss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:17 AM   #69
headdragon

Head Dragon's Gamercard
I don't know if somebody already posted it, but you can get the team victory in a private match

Reached 100000 Gs on 13.06.2012

Achievement:
I swear I did it by mistake (10G)
Lollipop-Chainsaw
headdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:42 AM   #70
rockhopper

Doomed Smurf's Gamercard
It would be nice to have a screenshot of the map showing the locations of all the shops in the different areas. I'm on sequence 10 and have only found 2 shops in Boston, 3 in New York, and 1 in the Frontier. No idea where the other shops are so I can sell pelts to them.

PS3 ID:
rockhopper78

Retail (original 1000) & more:
Arcade (original 200) & more: 44
rockhopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:46 AM   #71
Dark Anaconda

We realy need a map of all the "Underground Tunnel Locations" ,that would be so awesome and helpful if somebody could post that here.
Dark Anaconda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:11 AM   #72
Morbious17

Send a message via MSN to Morbious17

Morbious17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Anaconda View Post
We realy need a map of all the "Underground Tunnel Locations" ,that would be so awesome and helpful if somebody could post that here.
Here are couple posts I made in an earlier thread a few days ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morbious17 View Post
Ok, I completed the New York set incase J Jaro or anyone else needs them. The locations are:

South Market
Bowling Green
Old Dutch Church
Trinity Church
City Hall
Brewery
North Dutch Church
St Paul's Chapel
West Countryside
Presbyterian Church
East Countryside

Note: My character's position at the very bottom of the map is South Market. For some reason, that fast travel location never shows up while underground.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morbious17 View Post
I don't know if you still need this, but I uploaded an image for you. Excuse the quality.

Old 11-05-2012, 10:23 AM   #73
Dark Anaconda

Thank you so much, this helps a lot. Do we also have a list of "All Animals in Homeland?"

I am missing one animal, there are 7 in Homeland:

I have:

Wolf
Beaver
Raccoon
deer
Rabbit
Fox
ELK <--- This is what is missing (note by Tyger7)

But what is the last one and where can i find it?... You need this for the Hunter-Challenges...

I also need all talks with Washington...but where can i do that exactly? Does somebody know that?

Last edited by Tyger7; 11-05-2012 at 11:50 AM.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:48 AM   #74
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Guide Team   Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockhopper View Post
It would be nice to have a screenshot of the map showing the locations of all the shops in the different areas. I'm on sequence 10 and have only found 2 shops in Boston, 3 in New York, and 1 in the Frontier. No idea where the other shops are so I can sell pelts to them.
I was planning to have one, just haven't uncovered 100% of all the maps yet and it might look silly with chunks missing.

I am changing the descriptions as needed (now that I am actually getting more achievements or "not getting them").
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 12:32 PM   #75
Dark Anaconda

Thanks, would be nice if we had a little guide for the Club Challenges too.

Last edited by Dark Anaconda; 11-05-2012 at 12:40 PM.
Old 11-05-2012, 01:02 PM   #76
Tyger7

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Guide Team   Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award
I did a decent overhaul on the guide.

About the clubs, there are only a few tough ones. I currently am working on the Hunting one. I want to point out that 5 kills from a horse mean you press near an animal after chasing it with a horse. The kill has to come from you leaping to kill the enemy. You cannot get it by shooting with a bow and arrow while on the horse. I may do a list of them with a note on how to do the tough ones.

Look at this link from IGN below for help I can't yet provide.

http://www.ign.com/wikis/assassins-c...ciety_Missions

I am still trying to figure out the smoke bomb. It is extremely weak compared to Revelations. When I use it, I don't instant kill enemies.

Xbox360 games I have
Old 11-05-2012, 01:49 PM   #77
Dragonsss
Banned User

Dragonsss's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockhopper View Post
Enjoy

Dragonsss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 03:11 PM   #78
the emcee

the emcee's Gamercard
Great guide...shame you had to add all your negative opinions to it though.
the emcee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 05:08 PM   #79
Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by the emcee View Post
I edit those out when the guide is complete but I have been disappointed for various reasons. It is getting a little better though.

Xbox360 games I have
Old 11-05-2012, 05:23 PM   #80
Flibbity Floid

Deadpool Psycko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by the emcee View Post
It's his opinion. I'd rather a brutal honest overview of something rather than someone telling me I should play it "Just Because" or sucking the ever loving dick out of the franchise and anyone who opposes is some sort of jerk or moron.

The game is fantastic but has it's fair share of gripes.

I guess it's a shame people aren't allowed to have their own opinions on things.

My Extra Life Fundraiser Page - http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?...ipantID=101865 -
Flibbity Floid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 05:54 PM   #81
MarleyMon81

MarleyMon81's Gamercard
How do I go back to play the Peg Leg missions in order to move towards 100% sync? I looked on the DNA Tracker menu but cannot find them unless I'm looking in the wrong place. I found the peg leg area of the DNA Tracker, but cannot figure where to choose his missions to replay.
Old 11-05-2012, 06:03 PM   #82
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
I edit those out when the guide is complete but I have been disappointed for various reasons. It is getting a little better though.
I do believe that is what the bitching thread is for.
Old 11-05-2012, 07:03 PM   #83
Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
I do believe that is what the bitching thread is for.
So if I said it was the best in the franchise and near perfection what thread does that go in? The praising thread? No one gets upset when opinions are positive in a guide intro. I put my current thoughts in the introduction which many people do. I don't see the problem with what I wrote especially since it will be removed before publishing.

Xbox360 games I have
Old 11-05-2012, 08:33 PM   #84
Eagle41

Eagle41's Gamercard
Cool

Great guide, Tyger, as always. Keep up the good work. And I think as writer of the guide you have the right to insert your review/opinion. And, I happen to agree with you. I got bored and switched to Alpha Protocol after the only the first two DNA sequences. Definitely not as good as the other AC games in the series. Not bitching, just disappointed.

Thanks again, Tyger.

100% Games = 129 (126 Retail, 3 XBLA)
** 100K GS Milestone reached 2012/05/07 - Tom Clancy's RSV2 - "Freedom Shall Prevail" (100,033) **
** 150K GS Milestone reached 2014/11/17 - Assassin's Creed Rogue - "Ninja" (150,003) **

Last edited by Eagle41; 11-05-2012 at 08:50 PM.
Eagle41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:38 PM   #85
Flibbity Floid

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarleyMon81 View Post
How do I go back to play the Peg Leg missions in order to move towards 100% sync? I looked on the DNA Tracker menu but cannot find them unless I'm looking in the wrong place. I found the peg leg area of the DNA Tracker, but cannot figure where to choose his missions to replay.
Should be in the DNA section near the Homestead section which is all the way to the right. Naval Locations (Peg Leg) and Privateer missions should be right there.

My Extra Life Fundraiser Page - http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?...ipantID=101865 -
Old 11-05-2012, 08:40 PM   #86
Flibbity Floid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle41 View Post
Great guide, Tyger, as always. Keep up the good work. And I think as writer of the guide you have the right to insert your review/opinion. And, I happen to agree with you. I got bored and switched to Alpha Protocol after the only the first two memory sequences. Definitely not as good as the other AC games in the series. Not bitching, just disappointed.

Thanks again, Tyger.
A lot of people are agreeing that this entry takes a long deep breath in the beginning but once you get control of Connor (assassin), everything starts fitting into place nicely. I was bored at first and now I find it hard to put down. If Halo wasn't dropping tomorrow (or the storm hinders me), I'd still be all over this until the wee morning hours.

Old 11-05-2012, 08:44 PM   #87
Eagle41

Eagle41's Gamercard
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flibbity Floid View Post
A lot of people are agreeing that this entry takes a long deep breath in the beginning but once you get control of Connor (assassin), everything starts fitting into place nicely. I was bored at first and now I find it hard to put down. If Halo wasn't dropping tomorrow (or the storm hinders me), I'd still be all over this until the wee morning hours.
Good to hear Floid... Makes me think maybe I didn't waste the $90 (Game plus DLC Season Pass)...

100% Games = 129 (126 Retail, 3 XBLA)
** 100K GS Milestone reached 2012/05/07 - Tom Clancy's RSV2 - "Freedom Shall Prevail" (100,033) **
** 150K GS Milestone reached 2014/11/17 - Assassin's Creed Rogue - "Ninja" (150,003) **

Last edited by Eagle41; 11-05-2012 at 08:50 PM.
Eagle41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:49 PM   #88
Flibbity Floid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle41 View Post
Good to hear Floid... Makes me think maybe I didn't waste the $90 (Game plus DLC Season Pass)...
I'm gonna wanna know how that Tyranny of Washington is.

The main game is solid though. Sadly, that's not a minor issue b/c it would almost seem like "You're wasting half the game on something unnecessary" but you're not. Again, Connor is a whole new breed from Ezio and hopefully, he'll earn his place in your heart.

The side activities are much more varied now with the new Naval integration, payoffs for collectibles (the inventions are interesting), the difference between liberating towns and so on.

You get hit with a nice twist in Sequence 3, then you watch Connor grow up and then you just get flooded with shit to do one after another. If it wasn't paced so widely, it would be a great rollercoaster but being that it's so bizarre and different, I'm at a point where i just HAVE to see what happens next. The Desmond stuff should've been more detailed, gameplay-wise, but it's another interesting turn.

Old 11-05-2012, 10:18 PM   #89
Hoborg
Banned User

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
So if I said it was the best in the franchise and near perfection what thread does that go in? The praising thread? No one gets upset when opinions are positive in a guide intro. I put my current thoughts in the introduction which many people do. I don't see the problem with what I wrote especially since it will be removed before publishing.
Now you know how I feel every time I try to legitimately criticize a game on this site.

Heaven forbid one hint of negativity is expressed at your run-of-the-mill cash grab. The Fanboy Defense Force will be on your dick faster than a starved whore.

Hell, they even invade the bitching thread. Just look at RE6 and Max Payne.
Hoborg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 12:14 AM   #90
MJAussie360

MJAussie360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Head in the cloud achievement seems to have glitched on me. Got them all, uploaded to cloud, and....nothing