PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012)
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-06-2012, 07:53 PM   #1
Silent Havoc

Silent Hav0c's Gamercard
Need for Speed™ Most Wanted Time Saver DLC

Before anyone yells, I tried running a search on this and kept getting an error message, I also tried each word separately.

I saw that the XBL Marketplace has DLC named "Need for Speed: Most Wanted Time Saver". Here is the link: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Pr...4-d3cbbaa561c5

Description:
Need for Speed: Most Wanted Time Saver
-The Time Saver Pack provides instant access to all cars in Need for Speed Most Wanted's revolutionary Online Multiplayer. You'll also have access to All Cars and Jack Spots in Single player with the exception of the Most Wanted Cars. To get these exclusive Cars you'll have to use your skills and take them down!

Anyway, my question is, does this disable achievements and has anyone used this?

Silent Havoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 08:00 PM   #2
pauly_27

I don't think it would, as you need to get the 10 most wanted cars to unlock the "find all jack spots" achievement.

Most EA games have these shortcut packs these days, and I don't recall anyone ever saying it disabled achievements, though obviously I cannot confirm 100% having never downloaded one of them.
pauly_27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 07:46 PM   #3
DEATH KAZE

DEATH KAZE's Gamercard
does anyone know if you do purchase the pack you can still get the cheevo for finding all jackspots?
DEATH KAZE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 10:29 PM   #4
skyodyssey

I would assume so since you still need to get the MW cars. But really this game is SOOO short as it is that I wouldn't buy it unless you don't like the game. Once you have all the MW cars all jackpots can be found easily in less than an hour. Only reason I see this would be OK to buy is if you only want to race MP as all cars will take a long time to unlock. But even then it takes a long time to unlock the mods so its not like you will be changing cars quickly.
skyodyssey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:52 PM   #5
Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Silver   Road Map - Bronze   Community Gaming - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
800 MSP?!?!...no thanks.

Currently Watching: Workaholics Season 4
Currently Playing: Need for Speed Rivals XB1

Spanish Assault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:40 PM   #6
CPT JPMorgan

Cap10MorgueN's Gamercard
Has anyone confirmed this? I just recently picked up the walmart edition that came with this timesaver, but I'm not sure if I should use it or not. What exactly does it do anyway? It says it marks all the spots on my map, so do I still have to drive up to each one for it to unlock? (Sounds strange but I would prefer it this way so I still have to put SOME effort into it.) The only reason I was thinking of using the code is so I unlock the cars in multiplayer.
CPT JPMorgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 12:20 AM   #7
shooterking69

mastershoter's Gamercard
As I remember from another thread on here bought a mod pack off the marketplace and got the dlc mods achievement for multiplayer.
I just think if that worked, why not for this.

Grammar is bad because my iPod is about to die :/

"Golly, I Better Make Batman A Sandwich Before He Slaps Me Like The Bitch I Am." -Superman
shooterking69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 02:24 AM   #8
acidburnvictim

Ed E Nigma's Gamercard
I had the timesaver pack at release - it is a little annoying as it shows you the jack spots but you still need to go to them and "discover" them for the game to track them

It does not prevent any achievements and does not pop any achievements

The pack that unlocks all pro mods, unlocks 2 achievements, 1 right away for the single player, and 1 for the velocity pack (if installed) upon going into multiplayer.

You still must unlock the standard mods for the other achievements that require them
acidburnvictim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:22 PM   #9
CPT JPMorgan

Cap10MorgueN's Gamercard
Great, thanks everyone. I went ahead and used it last night so I would have all the cars available for use in multiplayer. I like the fact I still have to go around and find the jackspots even though they are on my map already. (Luckily it shows on the map if you have discovered yet or not with the leaderboard thingamajiggy) Was nice having the cars available for use in multiplayer though.
CPT JPMorgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 05:57 PM   #10
Deep S6

Deep S6's Gamercard
I personally think the Time Saver Pack is a waste of money. It takes away from the experience of the game. I just purchased the Deluxe Bundle withthe Terminal Velocity, Movie, and the Legends Pack. I'm really enjoying the new cars imensely.
Deep S6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 11:08 AM   #11
sunsluan

sunsluan's Gamercard
thank you~~~~
sunsluan is offline   Reply With Quote