PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012)
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-04-2012, 08:17 AM   #31
bs000

bs000's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Micro Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3sixty View Post
It looks like there are 3 unique races for each car, so do you have to do 183 races?

Someone on YouTube said you only need to do the events that don't let you Start Race in the menu, so going by the first car I've picked, 3 events don't let you do that, so 3 x 61 = 183 for the achievement?
Each event is shared by around 3 cars. And the races that let you start from the menu are events that you've already played before. If you never played an event, every single one will require you to use set destination. If you've played them all, you'll be able to start every one of them from the menu.
Old 11-04-2012, 12:07 PM   #32
3sixty

Oh thanks. So that's quite nice, that means by the time I get down the bottom of the list, it will be saying Start Race quite a lot?
3sixty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:33 PM   #33
chrishaney23

NY Yankees 23 2's Gamercard
An easier way to do this, I think is, go to the map and switch it to the races, then select a bright green square, diamond (the ones you already did are a lighters shade of green). The brighter ones are events you need to do. Select one and it will give you a choice of cars to use at that event. Voila!
Old 11-04-2012, 12:46 PM   #34
3sixty

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrishaney23 View Post
An easier way to do this, I think is, go to the map and switch it to the races, then select a bright green square, diamond (the ones you already did are a lighters shade of green). The brighter ones are events you need to do. Select one and it will give you a choice of cars to use at that event. Voila!
Oh, give the man a medal, that's awesome, so much easier.

Edit: Not sure about that actually, if you choose Recommends, it shows a mixture of ones you haven't won and ones you aren't top of the leaderboard on in light green as well. When I pick just Races, it only shows the races I can do in the car I'm in.

How are you getting on with the last gate?

Last edited by 3sixty; 11-04-2012 at 01:16 PM.
Old 11-04-2012, 02:48 PM   #35
3sixty

Alright, so so far I have 42 events won, and 48 events played. I guess what'll happen is I will get to the end and have 6 events left, that I've played but haven't won, and haven't played again cos they say Start Race.

How would I go about finding those 6 races that I haven't won in?
Old 11-04-2012, 03:36 PM   #36
chrishaney23

Quote:
Oh, give the man a medal, that's awesome, so much easier.

Edit: Not sure about that actually, if you choose Recommends, it shows a mixture of ones you haven't won and ones you aren't top of the leaderboard on in light green as well. When I pick just Races, it only shows the races I can do in the car I'm in.

How are you getting on with the last gate?
As for the last gate. no luck. I spent at least 5 hours yesterday combing the city for my last 11 and found 10. 8 of which were completely "DOH (Homer Simpson)!" So thats a plus i suppose, but like you have said that last gate is "eek!" I think I gave up on that til a map appears. Its coming, just a matter of when?

As for tha map screen thing. It is the "Reccomends" map screen. I dunno bout you but my reccomends map only shows me. Doesnt show any of my friends times? What I have been doing is, going to that reccomends map and choosing one of the bright green squares, diamonds and racing it with whatever car they let me use. Then after completing it, I check my Driver Details and see if an event counted. So far it has. I only got 36 of 61 so when I gety higher up I guess gonna have to do it the hard way and get in each car and see what races i still have to actually drive to. Thats my plan as of now.

(I just spent my last 6-7 hours trying to beat the "Needle Point" race. NEVER AGAIN! I couldnt do it. whatever. Got it finally though. Was hoping to be in the 50's of events won by now but oh well.)
Old 11-04-2012, 03:40 PM   #37
Maka

Send a message via MSN to Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Emerald   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Great Guide.

Feel free to use these playlist as a link backup for videos somewhere if you like:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...ature=view_all

Maka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 03:54 PM   #38
3sixty

One thing I'm not sure on, when going through the car list, I see some races with silver or bronze next to them... are they ones I need to do again or do you think they will be on another car as well?
Old 11-04-2012, 04:21 PM   #39
chrishaney23

Quote:
One thing I'm not sure on, when going through the car list, I see some races with silver or bronze next to them... are they ones I need to do again or do you think they will be on another car as well?
Depends if they are one of those that need to be won. I dunno what to really say cause I dont stop doing a race til I get gold so I dont have to worry bout it again.
Old 11-04-2012, 04:24 PM   #40
3sixty

Quote:
Depends if they are one of those that need to be won. I dunno what to really say cause I dont stop doing a race til I get gold so I dont have to worry bout it again.
Yeah it's hard to work out. Cos I look at a new car, 5 races, one is gold, the other 4 aren't, but they all say Start Race.

So I'm assuming I've won those races with a different car, then I carry on.
Old 11-04-2012, 04:46 PM   #41
chrishaney23

Quote:
I think I figured it out. I wasnt connected to autolog. so the leaderboards were empty except me. disconnect from autolog, pull out ethernet cord, or like me, it just disconnects on its own alot, why i dont know but.....

also, i think when you pick races on the reccomends map, if you choose the first car listed, its EASY race. last car is HARD race.

Last edited by chrishaney23; 11-04-2012 at 04:48 PM.
chrishaney23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 05:38 PM   #42
chrishaney23

Quote:
also, i think when you pick races on the reccomends map, if you choose the first car listed, its EASY race. last car is HARD race.
WRONG ! This was easier when you just had to win the 215 races..lol. I am at 43/61 with my original method using the Reccomended map. Hasnt let me down yet. Now wheres that fuckin gate map already?

Last edited by chrishaney23; 11-04-2012 at 06:05 PM.
chrishaney23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 05:51 PM   #43
3sixty

They are the last two I need, I'm 3 away from winning all the races.

Last edited by 3sixty; 11-04-2012 at 05:56 PM.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:07 PM   #44
chrishaney23

Quote:
They are the last two I need, I'm 3 away from winning all the races.
Let us know how you narrowed it down! Recommend map? Disconnected from autolog? etc etc
Old 11-04-2012, 06:13 PM   #45
3sixty

Quote:
Let us know how you narrowed it down! Recommend map? Disconnected from autolog? etc etc
Well I went through the car list, doing all the ones that didn't say Start Race, then when I got to about K, I started doing recommend, disconnected from Autolog.

Done! So 1 gate to go and I've 100%ed it!

I found it, in Callahan Industrial, Shockley Road, a ramp to nothing has a half-sized gate in front of it.

I used the IGN guide, it's actually quite good, when you zoom in the markers are accurate.

Last edited by 3sixty; 11-04-2012 at 07:25 PM.
Old 11-04-2012, 08:02 PM   #46
Matt36

MP Nemo36's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Class guide. One of the most complete and detailed I've seen for a while, especially for a game thats been out less than a week. Top marks, will be using this a lot with my playthrough.
Old 11-04-2012, 08:36 PM   #47
bs000

bs000's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Micro Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Bronze
Quote:
WRONG ! This was easier when you just had to win the 215 races..lol. I am at 43/61 with my original method using the Reccomended map. Hasnt let me down yet. Now wheres that fuckin gate map already?
http://www.mynfs.net/mostwanted2012/gamemap.php

Hey look a gate map. Looks almost complete. Someone posted it over on ps3trophies.org.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt36 View Post
Class guide. One of the most complete and detailed I've seen for a while, especially for a game thats been out less than a week. Top marks, will be using this a lot with my playthrough.
Thanks new best friend

Last edited by bs000; 11-04-2012 at 08:54 PM.
bs000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 11:36 PM   #48
patrick_bateman

RYAN WHITELAW's Gamercard
Im having serious trouble finding the last billboard. Iv followed the map guide and i can see where its supposed to be but for all my exploring i cant find it.

The area is the at the bottom of the map near the middle, there is a high density of billboards at the area.

The actual area has a car park on one side with 2 billboards at the top, a jump just below the car park with a billboard and a big jump just next to that with a board. Its a fairly open area

Can anyone help?

Edit- ignore that. Used a different guide (http://www.mynfs.net/mostwanted2012/gamemap.php) Which is much clearer than the main one on this guide.

Last edited by patrick_bateman; 11-04-2012 at 11:40 PM.
patrick_bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 02:16 PM   #49
Hratgard

Send a message via ICQ to Hratgard Send a message via MSN to Hratgard Send a message via Skype™ to Hratgard

Hratgard's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by bs000 View Post
The Modfather 25
Unlocked 3 Pro Mods in Multiplayer

Mods and cars in multiplayer are separate from the singleplayer. You'll first have to unlock Standard Mods by completing certain milestones in each car. After unlocking a Standard Mod, a new milestone for unlocking the Pro version will appear. Unlike the singleplayer Pro mod achievement, you only need to unlock 3 in multiplayer. Choose 3 that look easy and go for them.
I believe it's even easier and quicker than this. I just got this myself, and I have not won every race with every car. I don't even think you need to win a race with every car either.

I got the achivement while driving my first event ever with the Land Rover. This also happend to be the very first time I did the "Stock market crash" race too. Which kind of makes it a bit harder to deduce what triggers the achievement unfortunately.

Before I try, I'll need to specifiy that
- I have won just one race with the Land Rover
- I have won no races, not even done any with the Gallardo nor the Countach.
- I have won all races with the Avantado
- I have raced the Gallardo in multi, but not the Countach
- I have won every even with all the other cars.

Thus, I have 3 cars which I have't won every race with.

So here's my two theories that I can't determin which is right due to what I mentioned earlier with me winning my very last event that I had'nt raced before as my first win with the Land Rover.

Theory 1:
You just need to have won every event once. And have driven every car. Don't need to win at all with cars. This would make this achivement very easy. Just need to compile a race list for all the event with the best suitable available car for any given event.

Theory 2:
You need to win every event, just like in Theory 1, but you also need to have won a race with every car from every manufactorer. Will be quite at bit longer than Theory 1, but both are a lot faster than what the guide suggest.

My game fullfill both of the theories that I propose, and I got the achievment before I expected. =)

- my two bits
Hratgard
Old 11-05-2012, 04:36 PM   #50
Iam918

Iam918's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hratgard View Post
Theory 1:
You just need to have won every event once. And have driven every car. Don't need to win at all with cars. This would make this achivement very easy. Just need to compile a race list for all the event with the best suitable available car for any given event.
It's option 1 as I've 1k'd the game and didn't win a race with every car. I just won every race event once (some more than once as I needed the nitro or other upgrades for medium / hard races)
Iam918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 05:42 PM   #51
Matt36

MP Nemo36's Gamercard

It doesn't matter, its just good to have options and alternative ways to play.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:06 PM   #52
OMGLOL1111

OMGLOL1111's Gamercard
just letting you know I used that map for the gates:

http://spacewolves.pytalhost.de/bild...ty%20gates.jpg
Old 11-05-2012, 10:05 PM   #53
Matt36

MP Nemo36's Gamercard

Got it saved now thanks!
Old 11-06-2012, 06:45 AM   #54
Avernar

Avernar's Gamercard
Got Rim Shot while doing The Heat is Off as described in the first post. I just popped a tire while sitting up on the track.
Avernar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 04:10 AM   #55
bs000

bs000's Gamercard

Realized I didn't update "Second is Nothing" info in Road Map, so uhh, updated that.

Updated descriptions for a few achievements.

Added a video for "Iron Boots".

Added link to interactive guide for gates.

Added link to handy chart for all the races in "Second is Nothing."

Okay, cool.
Old 11-07-2012, 08:49 AM   #56
Wildmn34

Wildmn34's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Got all but 3 achievements now.

I need 1 Jackspot, Some Billboards, and some security gates.

I don't mind collectibles, but all these are just frustrating as hell.

Thanks Rajeanero for the awesome work.
Wildmn34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 08:21 PM   #57
Gunzcomeout

A map for all billboards locations, i got the achievement

http://www.videogamesblogger.com/wp-...ap-646x422.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg trollguy11.jpg (32.4 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by Gunzcomeout; 11-07-2012 at 08:42 PM.
Gunzcomeout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 03:04 AM   #58
kingcole889

please help me

can anyone tell me how to get the aero body pro cause its the last I need
kingcole889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 07:43 PM   #59
bs000

bs000's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcole889 View Post
can anyone tell me how to get the aero body pro cause its the last I need
120 seconds of slipstreaming. Slipstreaming is when you drive behind a car. Works best in sprint/circuit races. You can slipstream cops too, but most of the time they're behind you.
Old 11-10-2012, 07:45 PM   #60
pauly_27

Contrary to the achievement guide, I'd advise you to hit as few billboards and security gates as possible whilst doing the races and most wanted takedowns, as it's going to be a pain trying to use a map to find them afterwards.

In fact, I'd recommend deleting your game (or saving to a different location) starting a new game and just going straight to the gates and billboards that way.

Once you get started with a clean slate and you follow the maps, it took me about 2 hours to get all the gates, without worrying about ones I had already done. It seems counter productive at first, but I personally found it easier in the long run.

Each to their own though of course. Happy hunting.
pauly_27 is offline   Reply With Quote