Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Spider-Man 3
Subscribe    Donate
Spider-Man 3
Quick links

Old 06-29-2009, 07:43 AM   #1
WayneDonaldson

Gamertag: WayneDonaldson
Pretty rubbish guide

I think the guide for this game is pretty crap. Lots of the guide entries just repeat the achievement description in different words. Not very helpful at all.
WayneDonaldson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 07:54 AM   #2
jackanape
Apparently demoted

Gamertag: jackanape

Awards Showcase Staff - Front Page   Achievement Guide - Gold   Staff Club - Shiftie   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - rekikire   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Road Map - Platinum   A+ Thread Award   Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   CABS Beta Tester
Total Awards: 37 (more» ...)
The guide is actually a fairly old one so could do with updating at some point. Though admittedly for some achievements the description is enough. If you have to swing so far or beat up so many people - what more can be said?

Feel free to write a new one though. I was thinking about playing this game at some point myself.

jackanape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 01:48 PM   #3
Dazz

Gamertag: Dr Venkman07
Lets be honest though, the only achievements that are likely to give trouble are already discussed on this very forum. Only achievements I see that definitely need a decent guide written and haven't been properly explained to a decent standard are those damn tokens, the rest you could do yourself or look on here for help.
Old 09-06-2010, 07:27 PM   #4
Chemerfian

Gamertag: Chemerfian
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazz View Post
Lets be honest though, the only achievements that are likely to give trouble are already discussed on this very forum. Only achievements I see that definitely need a decent guide written and haven't been properly explained to a decent standard are those damn tokens, the rest you could do yourself or look on here for help.
While that may be true, the whole point of an achievement guide is to have one place with information on how to gain the achievements. If we have to go searching through the forums or elsewhere to get most of the information we need, how is the guide really helpful? I agree with the original poster on this thread; the achievement guide for this game is severely lacking.
Chemerfian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 07:31 PM   #5
UtahOSB

Gamertag: UtahOSB
scored this game on ebay for like $3 and it is sitting on my desk waiting it's turn in the console. So basically any guide for free is a compliment to the $3 game.

Actually I have a nice stack of games waiting for my attention so there is enough time before I get to this that someone could write a new guide.

Current Projects:
AC:Brotherhood; HL2-Orange Box; Tomb Raider:Anniversary; GOW1/2/3
Currently Playing: COD Black Ops 2; AC3
UtahOSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 09:14 PM   #6
fvkasm2x

Gamertag: Y2Kasper10

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Gold   GSL 15 - Team MVP   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Apprentice   2,500 Posts   XboxAchievements XBA Club Member   Road Map - Gold   Staff vs. Site Tournament - Team Award   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   BiggD's Challenge Club - Tier 1   Bright Idea   Guide Writers Guild
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemerfian View Post
While that may be true, the whole point of an achievement guide is to have one place with information on how to gain the achievements. If we have to go searching through the forums or elsewhere to get most of the information we need, how is the guide really helpful? I agree with the original poster on this thread; the achievement guide for this game is severely lacking.
Agreed. Not much help

Gamerscore earned by year-
2010: 4,925
2011: 16,283
2012: 18,012
2013: 58,067
2014: 100,556
2015: 79,140
2016: 85,470
fvkasm2x is offline   Reply With Quote