PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Simulation > Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2013
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-02-2012, 07:09 PM   #1
LeMansFahrer

LeMansFahrer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Need Help - 200 and 100 meter shots

Has anybody found a good place for the 2 achievements, make a kill at least 200meters with a scope and a kill 100meters without a scope ? I have searched and tried on all levels with no unlocked achievements. Any help or advise would be great.

THX in advance

I got them. If someone else needs help let me know and I will write my solution here in this thread

Last edited by LeMansFahrer; 11-03-2012 at 12:48 PM.
LeMansFahrer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 02:54 PM   #2
MinchouX360

MinchouX360's Gamercard
On level select choose level 4:Respect your prey
After objective:Go hunt with your brother,find the right shooting position ,Down the older elk on the right
After kill the elk the next objective is Hunt the moose now 2 choice:
---Turn left immediatly and take rifle precision and when you get to see the deer wait until it is near the bottom of the tree to shoot him

They Call Me Long Barrel15 Hunted an animal from beyond 200 meters with a scope in any Story Mode level.
---Now reload the checpoint and go straight towards the wooden barrier in front of you by equiping your pistol and when you see the deer wait the deer run a little and pull it over with the gun

Who Needs Glasses?15 Hunted an animal from at least 100 meters, without using the scope in any Story Mode level.

Reload the checkpoint and try again if you miss

I SEARCH WHERE IS
In Father's Memory30 Hunted 10 different hidden Big Game trophy animals in Story Mode.
Level select

TAKE A SHOOT
SAND STORM
DRY RIVER
RECPECT YOUR PREY
KEEP MOVING
UP AND OUT
THE WEST FACE
HIGHT JUNGLE
JUST RUN
OUT COLD
THIS IS MY HUNT
STAY ALIVE
SHODOWN
MAKE MY STAND

thx for help
MinchouX360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 06:54 AM   #3
DJ RJester

DJ RJester's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinchouX360 View Post
On level select choose level 4:Respect your prey
After objective:Go hunt with your brother,find the right shooting position ,Down the older elk on the right
After kill the elk the next objective is Hunt the moose now 2 choice:
---Turn left immediatly and take rifle precision and when you get to see the deer wait until it is near the bottom of the tree to shoot him

They Call Me Long Barrel15 Hunted an animal from beyond 200 meters with a scope in any Story Mode level.
---Now reload the checpoint and go straight towards the wooden barrier in front of you by equiping your pistol and when you see the deer wait the deer run a little and pull it over with the gun

Who Needs Glasses?15 Hunted an animal from at least 100 meters, without using the scope in any Story Mode level.

Reload the checkpoint and try again if you miss

I SEARCH WHERE IS
In Father's Memory30 Hunted 10 different hidden Big Game trophy animals in Story Mode.
Level select

TAKE A SHOOT
SAND STORM
DRY RIVER
RECPECT YOUR PREY
KEEP MOVING
UP AND OUT
THE WEST FACE
HIGHT JUNGLE
JUST RUN
OUT COLD
THIS IS MY HUNT
STAY ALIVE
SHODOWN
MAKE MY STAND

thx for help
Thanks, this helped me get both achievements. I don't understand why on other levels you can shoot animals further away and not get the achievement.

Thanks to KillerBEA for this awesome signature

Gamertag = DJ RJester
Please don't send random friend requests without a message.

Game Completion Percentage, only 83.14% 15/04/13.
Game Completion Percentage now at target of 90% 13/09/14

100% Completions on all Xbox One Games & apps
DJ RJester is online now   Reply With Quote