PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > Minecraft
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2012, 03:30 AM   #1
BadSpawn
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: New South Wales, Australia
Posts: 36

TARDIScorp's Gamercard
Spawn Eggs?

How do I get a spawn egg?
I read over someone saying stuff about Spawn eggs, but I'm not to sure if they actually are in the xbox version of the game.
BadSpawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 03:35 AM   #2
Gary200
 
Gary200's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 631

Gary200's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadSpawn View Post
How do I get a spawn egg?
I read over someone saying stuff about Spawn eggs, but I'm not to sure if they actually are in the xbox version of the game.
They didn't come until later. Will be in the next main update to the game.
Gary200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 02:23 PM   #3
RDrules
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,717

rdisbetterthanu's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
they were probably talking about the PC version, we do that here sometimes as well since theres some of us lay both
RDrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 08:51 PM   #4
JORDAN K 95
 
JORDAN K 95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Chester, England, U.K
Posts: 3,930
Send a message via Skype™ to JORDAN K 95

JORDAN K 95's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
not sure how or if spawn eggs will exist,

theres a limit of 20 animals per world, and when you kill an animal another one spawns instantly somewhere else (?).

if it takes 5 minutes for a new animal to spawn after killing an old one then you will have to find animals to kill, i found a sheep once, in a cave and a chicken, inside my custom built npc village (which i plan to spawn villagers into) so you may have too look hard to kill off existing animals.
__________________

Thanks for the sig Gackt



BF4 RANK:
JORDAN K 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 06:41 PM   #5
Gary200
 
Gary200's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 631

Gary200's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JORDAN K 95 View Post
not sure how or if spawn eggs will exist,

theres a limit of 20 animals per world, and when you kill an animal another one spawns instantly somewhere else (?).

if it takes 5 minutes for a new animal to spawn after killing an old one then you will have to find animals to kill, i found a sheep once, in a cave and a chicken, inside my custom built npc village (which i plan to spawn villagers into) so you may have too look hard to kill off existing animals.
Well in the next update soon, the bug fix one. They will increase the number of animals in a world. So we should have way more soon.

http://playxbla.com/minecraft-xbox-3...e-coming-soon/
Gary200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 10:09 AM   #6
JORDAN K 95
 
JORDAN K 95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Chester, England, U.K
Posts: 3,930
Send a message via Skype™ to JORDAN K 95

JORDAN K 95's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary200 View Post
Well in the next update soon, the bug fix one. They will increase the number of animals in a world. So we should have way more soon.

http://playxbla.com/minecraft-xbox-3...e-coming-soon/
thanks, + thats a big list just for bug fixes :P
__________________

Thanks for the sig Gackt



BF4 RANK:
JORDAN K 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:04 PM.