PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed III
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-29-2013, 09:01 PM   #331
Perfection I

Perfection I's Gamercard
I never thought I'd ever find myself here for a creed game but that king washington DLC was the most pointless I've played it offered nothing but boredom and frustration and even confusion. I didn't think anything could be worse then the Desmond block puzzle thing on revelations but at least that added to the story! I just don't understand the purpose of this DLC and I'm glad to see the back of it!! Rant over.

Last 100%:
Assassin's Creed III : (1350/1350)

Completed Games
Retail Games: 12
Arcade Games : 4

Perfection I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 06:46 PM   #332
Rocket

x2x rocket x2x's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Member of the Month   1,000 Posts   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
For me, the MP is just garbage. Wolfpack is a joke, how on earth they put this out this way is beyond me. I get having to hunt and stealthly kill your targets, but for crying out loud the maps are so big and your only clue is if they see you or if you can faintly hear their "heartbeat." The game mode should have given you a hud with at the very least an ability to see the general area of your target. I get that if you have a group of 4 you can fan out, but for the life of me, even then I rarely find any targets, and if I do someone else comes in and kills them.

Poorly thought through in my view, makes the game boring.
Old 05-15-2013, 04:08 PM   #333
THC BLUNTED

THC BLUNTED's Gamercard
I personally like some of the changes they made with this new AC. It was a breath of fresh air, instead of using the same formula they used for the past 3 games. But thats not to say the game doesnt have issues. I have only experienced a couple small glitches, nothing game breaking or too annoying. But my issues are more with the game itself, I think the story and characters could have been more in depth (when you imagine Paul Reveres ride do you think he went to 3 houses and called it a day?). They should of tied ingame missions to the homestead to help you build it, instead I didnt mess with it until the game is over and I dont really need anything it offers anymore.

And I havent even started playing the Multiplayer yet...
THC BLUNTED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 02:21 AM   #334
choosemyfate

ChooseMyFate's Gamercard
Stupid

so.. there is a lot garbage about this game.

1. Glitching when trying to walk around. You hit invisible walls when there is nothing there.

2. Challenge recording - I killed an animal in a region and it didn't count towards my hunting challenge had to kill 3-4 of that species to get it to work. This happened with other challenges too.

3. The Effing horse is garbage. He can't even step on a rock or he comes to a halt. Skyrims horse can climb mountains! come on now. Gosh it's annoying.

4. Traveling - You have to walk almost everywhere in Homestead/Frontier. Annoying.

5. Camera angle - Gets stuck zoomed in all the time after just walking around.
choosemyfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 04:29 AM   #335
EMP

MaGiC MaN TJ's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
At Sequence 6 so far and this game sucks. I feel like the whole game is mini games and corny dialogue. You never stay consistent and do anything for a long period. Oh heres one guy, move onto the kid, spy on people, learn hunting, boat missions. Like holy shit cluster fuck of everything my god this game feels like its every where. I've played every single one of these games from day 1 years ago but this feels like a step in the wrong direction. Definately my least favorite creed so far. If Black Flag is anything like this I may have too pass.

Kotaku dishes out everything that I agree with.

Review Link
http://kotaku.com/5958941/how-has-as...count-the-ways

→The Xbox One is freakin Awesome ←
All generalizations are false, including this one.
~ Xbox One | Day One ~

Last edited by EMP; 05-26-2013 at 05:10 AM.
EMP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 11:21 AM   #336
ModernSith2010

demontweak08's Gamercard
This is by far the worse AC yet, I have loved all AC so far(yes even AC:B and AC:R) but this is full of glitches(making 100% sync hard), they have taken the flawless combat system and made it terrible(obviously they have not heard of the old saying if it ain't broke don't fix it), added boring and dull characters with no personality with a short boring story and to top it of they have implemented an absolutely fucking ridiculous game play element, PIVOTS.

I sure hope to god after AC:4 they leave it a few years before releasing another game or they can go fuck there self for ruining what was such a great game(no wonder that guy left and then was bought back by them and then fired, poor guy didn't want to see his baby being milked)
Old 05-31-2013, 12:50 AM   #337
jerfrog

Carnage1215's Gamercard
Thumbs down UFO Glitch...

I don't know what exactly makes for a glitchy achievement, but I can't get Completionist because of the UFO mission glitch in the Frontiersmen challenges. This has still not been fixed and I'm not going to restart my game and play another 30 hours just for one achievement.

Ubisoft
jerfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 03:11 AM   #338
TSaulZ

FSaulZT's Gamercard
Mini-Games

Why? there are so many more ways to enjoy yourself and make money
TSaulZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 06:01 AM   #339
Kailon791

Kailon791's Gamercard
I just picked this game up again after leaving it for 5 months after being frustrated by the glitches (among many other things). After downloading a bunch of patches I thought the game would be better but its still terrible. Bugs are still prevalent, and I still can't stand the Full Sync objectives. One of the few games ever where I'm about to say screw the achievements, and just burn through the story to be ready for AC IV which I hope will be better. I've loved all four games up until now, but this one is such a disappointment.

100% Retail: Mass Effect 3 (1300/1300), Mass Effect 2 (1355/1355), Fallout 3 (1550/1550), Assassin's Creed II, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (1000/1000), Amazing Spider-Man, Spider-Man EoT, Resident Evil 4 HD, Skylanders: SA, Prototype 2, Sleeping Dogs, Bioshock Infinite, Deadpool

100% Arcade: Banjo-Tooie, Shadow Complex, Monday Night Combat, DR2C:0, Battlefield 1943, Bastion, THPS HD, SP Tennorman, The Walking Dead, BG&E HD, Castlevania SOTN
Kailon791 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 04:28 PM   #340
Kisushima

Kisushima's Gamercard
Ubisoft servers. I FINALLY get into an online team game (Artifact Assault which happens to be my favourite) where I don't automatically join in to a game where my team is already beaten to a pulp and the servers just D/C. All other devices connected to the Wi-Fi were fine including XBL. I lost my XP and when I chose to rejoin the Ubi servers they joined straight away.

Sick of being dropped. Current Kenny is just pleased that past Kenny decided to do all the SP before leaving the game..

Kisushima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 02:21 PM   #341
random king007

I give up. I am at 93 per cent. The only side missions I need are Frontier club: reveal all of NY, Boston and Frontier. Thief: win 500 at games and I am on 200.

I haven't done all the main missions 100 per cent but frankly this last little bit is going to take so much time I give up.

I just need 3 achievements 100 per cent story, 100 per cent overall and win games.

Why did they have to make all these awkward little challenges?
random king007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 02:26 PM   #342
ZombieFan

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by random king007 View Post
I give up. I am at 93 per cent. The only side missions I need are Frontier club: reveal all of NY, Boston and Frontier. Thief: win 500 at games and I am on 200.

I haven't done all the main missions 100 per cent but frankly this last little bit is going to take so much time I give up.

I just need 3 achievements 100 per cent story, 100 per cent overall and win games.

Why did they have to make all these awkward little challenges?
Take a break, the glitches and stupid achievements made me swear I would never play the game again. Put it in a few months later and grabbed 100% completion.

Full credit goes to Gackt!
ZombieFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 07:27 PM   #343
jasoon86

Sphinx USMC's Gamercard
Thumbs down Lame

I'm 6 hours into this crap and feel no desire to play on. I'm already skipping the cinematics because i just dont care. they give you objectives that take 10 minutes to get to with nothing to do in between. Every mission is the same with an extremely linear path you must follow or you dont get 100%. what a let down, haven't felt this much disappointment in a game since Diablo 3 was released. Already ordered a different game, so i guess I'm stuck playing this shit until it arrives. I would never have guessed this was an assassins creed game if it wasn't on the box.
Old 07-15-2013, 01:15 AM   #344
XxAnimanthiumxX

XxAnimanthiumxX's Gamercard
I feel like I shouldn't be taking all the work of the founding fathers and putting it on my back. Way too much cataloging. Way too much.
XxAnimanthiumxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 10:16 PM   #345
Barad
Reading 50 Shades of Grey

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891   Micro Guide - Silver   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   15,000 Posts
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Been playing Fanorona for 3 hours and simply getting no where..this achievement is definitely putting me off playing the rest of game now. :/

**Work of Jardinho**
Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 11:09 PM   #346
Zombi Ubojica

Zombi Ubojica's Gamercard
I'm sick of the developers pushing multiplayer on the fans. I enjoyed Assassin's creed 1 and 2 mainly because it was a game where once you got good enough at it, you were an unstoppable force of death. I feel as though Assassin's creed was never intended for multiplayer, they kind of just threw it together and watched to see how it went.
Zombi Ubojica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 11:43 PM   #347
rc54321

Sigh... I can not stand the glitches and moments of unresponsive controls.
rc54321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 04:43 PM   #348
edgecrusherhalo

edgecrusher02's Gamercard
My biggest issue is that by the time we get to this game, they seem to have spent more and more time on the different time periods and it's like they forgot that the big reveal of the first game was that these were just memories because the story actually takes place in present time. AC3 is "too big" when it comes to the time period portion of the game. If this was a game about being a native american during the civil war it would be the best of that type of game ever. But that's not all it is. Normally I wouldn't complain about something like that but when it becomes more about that than the overall main plot, we have a problem.

The end of AC2 when Minerva was clearly talking to Desmond instead of Ezio was a key moment(best in the series) that showed this was MUCH larger than we originally thought. Then we get to the end of AC3 and we get this quick little ending that seems just thrown on solely for the purpose of acknowledging that. They squandered the opportunity to tell a really amazing story with a legitimate premise/ending. By the time I got to the end of AC3 I felt like I was completing it just for the sake of completing it.

Now we look at the series and ACIV and it seems the series has turned into a yearly franchise cash grab action series. Another series run into the ground because it has run its course and is now almost exclusively about making money. I have virtually no interest in ACIV as it seems like something that would be an expansion or DLC that was turned into a full game. I'll take Quality over quantity any day.

Last edited by edgecrusherhalo; 08-08-2013 at 04:51 PM.
edgecrusherhalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 02:10 PM   #349
baddad117

badad117's Gamercard
OMG this game is so bad. Never played the series until games with gold release AC2 for free. Played it and loved it. Picked up brotherhood for cheap and loved that even more so I figured 3 would be just as good and paid retail for it. Have to say, probably the biggest mistake I've ever made in gaming. I don't even know where to begin, the glithes, the fact that I've died probably 100 times and in the previous versions probably 4 times combined. The combat sucks, you can't buy anything, where are the shops like the other games? It makes me wanna puke that I got AC2 for free but paid retail for this piece of garbage. At this point just trying to complete the main missions then I'll sell. Damage is done, fool me once. If Ubisoft thinks after this piece of crap that I'll be buying AC4.....no way.
baddad117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 08:22 PM   #350
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by baddad117 View Post
OMG this game is so bad. Never played the series until games with gold release AC2 for free. Played it and loved it. Picked up brotherhood for cheap and loved that even more so I figured 3 would be just as good and paid retail for it. Have to say, probably the biggest mistake I've ever made in gaming. I don't even know where to begin, the glithes, the fact that I've died probably 100 times and in the previous versions probably 4 times combined. The combat sucks, you can't buy anything, where are the shops like the other games? It makes me wanna puke that I got AC2 for free but paid retail for this piece of garbage. At this point just trying to complete the main missions then I'll sell. Damage is done, fool me once. If Ubisoft thinks after this piece of crap that I'll be buying AC4.....no way.
As an avid fan of the Creed series I have to say this one is the worst of them.
Spanish Assault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 06:51 PM   #351
Jardinho

Jardinho's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   Green Thumb - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   GRID 2 Award   Over Achiever - Bronze
Haemorrhaging money out of all orifices playing those Mans' Morris games. Also, the game is pretty boring so far.
I'd show my primary life-taking asset, but I don't think I can post dildos here.
Jardinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 07:15 AM   #352
erikepaios

erikepaios's Gamercard
I thought this game was much better than AC2.

Plot was much better and meatier. Characters and conflict were much better developed. Gameplay was smoother; freerunning was infuriating in AC2 because I would always jump and run on the wrong things and at wrong angles, and this never happened in AC3. The Frontier was a welcome addition and the development of the Homestead was pleasant as well.

On the other hand, the optional objectives were just infuriating. Unlike everyone else it seems, I was not at all impressed with the naval combat, which I found clunky and obnoxious given the optional objectives. There was too little assassination and actual puzzle-based stealth as well.
erikepaios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 06:09 PM   #353
JoolieBoolie64

joolieboolie64's Gamercard
1- Can't seem to perfect the 'human shield' option. I'm mashing A, wtf?
2- Can't press B to grab onto a ledge when falling at the last moment.
3- The British Army is like a gang of disease infested pigeons swooping down over you just for walking past them. "You there! Stop!" (f*ckkkk!!!!!)
4- Nathan, the father, (as far as I've gotten to) is a complete A-hole. Slap him
5- Where in the F is Benjamin Franklin's general store in Boston? Can't find it, or any general store for that matter.
6- MY BIGGEST COMPLAINT- Hey, Connor, you have a mission to do in Boston. Eavesdrop on this guy for 5 seconds. Done! Congratulations! Now travel 15 minutes all the way over to New York to do something else. Once you've completed that, meet me all the way on the edge of the freakin Frontier to do something tedious. AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
JoolieBoolie64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 06:11 PM   #354
JoolieBoolie64

joolieboolie64's Gamercard
Also, for the life of me, cannot win a single game of Nine/Twelve Man's Morris or F-ing game of checkers. What a crock
JoolieBoolie64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 02:19 PM   #355
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by erikepaios View Post
I thought this game was much better than AC2.

Plot was much better and meatier.
If you mean "meatier" like a piece of bland chicken with no flavor, then yeah I agree. I hope you are not implying that the story for 3 was better then 2......
Spanish Assault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 12:00 AM   #356
phatstrat

lifeson48's Gamercard
Trading this piece of shit. Trying to complete to 100% is fucking pointless. Most of the optional objectives require you to focus on them so much that the game is not fun. This is not to mention that some of them are based completely on blind luck. I like difficulty, but give the player a chance for Christ's sake!

100% (Retail): (48)
Dead Rising, Assassin's Creed 2, Lego Batman, Lego Indiana Jones, Lego Star Wars TCS, Gun, Marvel Ult. Alliance, Mass Effect, The Force Unleashed, Bioshock, Simpsons, Wall-E, Crackdown, The Incredible Hulk, Sonic's UGC, Dead Space, X-Men, Bourne Conspiracy, Godfather, Godfather II, Bully, Superman, Civ. Rev, Just Cause, POTC: At World's End, Brutal Legend, TR: Anniversary, Prince of Persia, Wolverine
phatstrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 10:27 PM   #357
eragon3443
Banned User

SpecOperations9's Gamercard
You all act like a bunch of pussies, not taking the time to just play through the game and learn. I understand some of the complaints, but the rest are just silly. AC3 is one of my favorite games this gen.
eragon3443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 08:45 AM   #358
erikepaios

erikepaios's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmona25 View Post
If you mean "meatier" like a piece of bland chicken with no flavor, then yeah I agree. I hope you are not implying that the story for 3 was better then 2......
Sorry; ACII's story was garbage. I hold my video games to the same standard I hold my books in terms of quality of narrative, and I read a lot of very good books. ACIII's plot was not amazing. ACII's plot was terrible except for the arc narrative of Dezmond. While Renaissance Italy was a better theme (simply because of the amazing Churches), Ezio's "story" was simplistic and uninteresting in every way imaginable.

Compare ACIII: The Templars are fleshed out and provided with actual motives and -- mirabile dictu! -- shades of grey; the theme is put to great use given the intense involvement of Connor's involvement in the Revolutionary War; the relationship between the US government and the Native Americans is both intellectually stimulating and deftly interwoven at the narrative level. Most importantly, the arc narrative continues and continues to be interesting.

Honestly, it really confuses me how anyone could claim the plot of ACII is in any way superior by any objective or quantifiable metric.
erikepaios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 12:04 AM   #359
HitMan77

Angels CHAMP's Gamercard
The whole game game makes no fun!!! I rated every 4 parts before with 90 %, but THIS I rated 50 % and I think even that is too much!!! They wanted evrything but they coud not do anything (right) ! Never seen a that Buggy game! Shame on you, that you made it, shame on me, that I bought it! This was definitly my last AC! From part to part it became worse! They had really good ideas, but no guts to make it! Those fu... optional aims! They are makin the game trash! The missions would make fun, if those optional aims wouldnīt be!!!!!! What do you want with taht trash??????
HitMan77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 12:21 AM   #360
HitMan77

Angels CHAMP's Gamercard
Those optional aims ruin not only the game, they ruin the whole series! Why they just let us play the game how WE want??? NO, we have to play how THEY want us to play! Thatīs not the meaning of gaming! THATīS IT! This was definetly my LAST AC!!!!!! FU!!!!!!!!! Iīd rather play GTA! They let me play like I want to play! Totally Freedom!
HitMan77 is offline   Reply With Quote