PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Happy Wars
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-23-2012, 11:52 PM   #1
Swisher

Lil Swisher's Gamercard
Question Worth buying Happy Tickets?

Is it worth playing the card game? What items yall got there? I not sure about it... Because i think im already good with items without happy tickets.

My chars got all an overall skill between 500-600
Just my "warrior"(?) got a sword (from campagne) which is already 835 on lvl 2

Do i get even better items than that through the card game?
Old 10-24-2012, 02:51 PM   #2
craze7

I Am Craze7's Gamercard
Just keep an eye on the Lucky Finds section, every so often a premium item will pop up for €1 or 80 mspoints.

The difference between premium items and that sword you have is that premium item have 3 white slots in some cases, 1 orange 2 whites in others. So you can adjust it to your play style with a certain skill of buff or just put 3 attack ups on it for super offence!
craze7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 05:42 AM   #3
~F0RcEx

Send a message via MSN to ~F0RcEx

x4orcex's Gamercard
Happy Tickets are worth it in my opinion. First of all, you support this awesome game, nothing in this world is truly free so supporting these awesome developers is best way to ensure we keep getting updates / fixes. And secondly, the card packs are pretty great at pulling godlike items, but only if you dedicate A LOT into it. (1000+) Each pack contains 3 items, 1 being premium. And once the star gauge fills up you get a "Super" Premium item (2 stars) and that's when the magic happens! Example: I got a 4 slotted wand with already 600+ Magic.Attack at LV. 1. The slots were 2 empty, 1 'Mage Slayer ' , 1 Lv3 Material Destruction. Pretty fun stuff, so try it.
Old 10-26-2012, 04:49 PM   #4
Wacft

Wacft's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swisher View Post
Is it worth playing the card game? What items yall got there? I not sure about it... Because i think im already good with items without happy tickets.

My chars got all an overall skill between 500-600
Just my "warrior"(?) got a sword (from campagne) which is already 835 on lvl 2

Do i get even better items than that through the card game?
That is a nice weapon. How far in the campaign are you?
Wacft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 05:55 PM   #5
YourFinalMoment

Do you have to be at a high level for this to work? I don't want to spend happy tickets and get stupid low level item that's good for my level but will be useful when im 10 levels higher. Will I still get 600+ damage weapons and 300+ armor n such? I'd love to be overpowered for my level so I can fly through this game, might dish out 1200 to get that super premium pack.
YourFinalMoment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 01:08 AM   #6
~F0RcEx

x4orcex's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by YourFinalMoment View Post
Do you have to be at a high level for this to work? I don't want to spend happy tickets and get stupid low level item that's good for my level but will be useful when im 10 levels higher. Will I still get 600+ damage weapons and 300+ armor n such? I'd love to be overpowered for my level so I can fly through this game, might dish out 1200 to get that super premium pack.
Not "high level" per se. BUT, the better items in the game have a high weight requirement which you get by leveling...
Old 10-27-2012, 07:32 PM   #7
YourFinalMoment

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~F0RcEx View Post
Not "high level" per se. BUT, the better items in the game have a high weight requirement which you get by leveling...
I meant does being a low level yield worse results from card packs and lucky finds, should you wait until later levels to use your happy tickets to get better items?
YourFinalMoment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 12:09 AM   #8
~F0RcEx

x4orcex's Gamercard
I think you get the same items. I got items I wasn't able to use until a few levels later. I also didn't start opening packs until my 30's. Not sure.
Old 11-05-2012, 06:15 AM   #9
Belvik

Belvik's Gamercard
If you enjoy the game, then yes. It's pretty simple IMO. The game was free to DL and play. If you wanna buy $5 (or however much) in tickets to show some support to developers, then don't let the opinions of people here dictate what you do. I personally haven't bought any, but if I get a couple friends to play this with and keep playing it once I get 400/400, I probably will buy some just to show support.

Belvik is offline   Reply With Quote