PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2014, 05:13 AM   #1
MercGH

MercGH's Gamercard
Um, so who has 1000ged this?

The GTAs have always been my favorite games of all time even from the top down series on PS1 then the change to PS2. I remember we would play as kids taking turns on who can stay alive the longest while wanted for fun.

I'm trying to get the achievements for this game and I'm kind of down. It is taking extremely long and a lot of the achievements that take up a ton of time are worth little. I haven't even been online yet and just looked at those just now and the thought of doing some of those seem daunting when I still have stuff left. i may just give up but as a big fan I want to 1000g it. We'll see if it happens.

Out of curiosity, who is in the GTA5 1000g club?
Old 07-05-2014, 06:29 AM   #2
jswartz0181

Send a message via AIM to jswartz0181 Send a message via MSN to jswartz0181 Send a message via Yahoo to jswartz0181

JSwartz0181's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
1,000 really isn't that hard. The only one that really takes time is Rank 100 in Online, but even that doesn't take that long, and is nowhere remotely close to being as difficult as IV's highest rank online achievement. Find a high-ranking Online partner, and you'll fly thru the first 2/3rds of it!
Old 07-05-2014, 08:29 AM   #3
bplayak
Maximum Club's King & Super Mod

bplayak's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Super Moderator   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - troy0891   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Donator - Level 5   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - bplayak   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
http://www.xboxachievements.com/foru...d.php?t=548622

Creech's workhorse!
Feel free to Follow me on Xbox One!
Follow me on Twitter!
Closed Thread