PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-18-2013, 03:06 AM   #331
Evil Submariner

SzO PROMTHEUS's Gamercard
this game is awesome!!
Evil Submariner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 06:09 AM   #332
winkeh

winkeh's Gamercard
Hi guys sorry if this question has already been asked but in regards to theTP Industries Arm Race cheevo does anyone know how to unlock it? I brought the Airfield do i now have to complete a few runs to get this? Any help would be appreciated thanks guys.

winkeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 02:15 PM   #333
Young Mullet

Young Mullet's Gamercard
same question but about the downtown cab co... i think its like u have to wait for ur manager to text u or call u then it happens cuz i did a delivery for hookies or whatever but its not on the map... so maybe its the same concept
Young Mullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 10:23 PM   #334
Kronic Herba

Kronic Herba's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Mullet View Post
same question but about the downtown cab co... i think its like u have to wait for ur manager to text u or call u then it happens cuz i did a delivery for hookies or whatever but its not on the map... so maybe its the same concept
I can confirm that yes, once you purchase the place you need to wait until you get a phone call saying they need some help. Do that quick missions and you get the achievement. I did it last night.
Old 09-18-2013, 10:29 PM   #335
ponypo2001

ponypo2001's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Jesus Christ James, quit spamming your Youtube channel links. This is getting ridiculous. This is ACHIEVEMENT DISCUSSION, not "promote my Youtube Channel".

ponypo2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 06:41 AM   #336
Samigi

HD Monkeys's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by winkeh View Post
Hi guys sorry if this question has already been asked but in regards to theTP Industries Arm Race cheevo does anyone know how to unlock it? I brought the Airfield do i now have to complete a few runs to get this? Any help would be appreciated thanks guys.

Complete 5 ground runs and 5 air runs.
Old 09-19-2013, 11:24 AM   #337
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Exclamation Not here!

Yo Jamescastle could you please stop spamming my thread with your walkthrough videos only to get your view-count up! THIS is a achievement discussion thread, no media thread. Thank you:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamescastle1231 View Post
Grand Theft Auto V - walkthrough Part 1 with commentary (LET'S PLAY) - YouTube
Quote:
Grand Theft Auto V - Walkthrough Part 2 with commentary (LET'S PLAY) - YouTube
Quote:
Grand Theft Auto V - Walkthrough Part 3 with commentary (LET'S PLAY) - YouTube
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponypo2001 View Post
Jesus Christ James, quit spamming your Youtube channel links. This is getting ridiculous. This is ACHIEVEMENT DISCUSSION, not "promote my Youtube Channel".
+1

1st worldwide who "officially" completed [FLASHBACK] a 100%!
JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 03:54 PM   #338
winkeh

winkeh's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samigi View Post
Complete 5 ground runs and 5 air runs.
Thanks heaps man.
winkeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 11:24 PM   #339
Jack Frost

MEETSP1NNER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Artist of the Month   Community Gaming - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Well, according to TrueAchievement.com's stats for the game, there is someone who's managed to get all the achievements.

http://www.trueachievements.com/Gran...hievements.htm

Considering Online doesn't go up for a week, I wonder how they managed that? (wink, wink)

However, if you click on the 1, no names appear in the 100% Club page. Curious...
Old 09-23-2013, 11:39 PM   #340
BiggD
Phantasmagorical Beast

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Emerald   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   10,000 posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Diamond   XBA Promoter   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Frost View Post
Well, according to TrueAchievement.com's stats for the game, there is someone who's managed to get all the achievements.

Considering Online doesn't go up for a week, I wonder how they managed that? (wink, wink)

However, if you click on the 1, no names appear in the 100% Club page. Curious...
Cheater, cheater, cheater!

Thanks to XeroFox for the mighty signature <3

Borderlands 2 | XBA Blog
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 11:40 PM   #341
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Frost View Post

Not really. Someone cheated and TA removed him from stat tracking. The website data just hasn't refreshed yet.
Old 09-24-2013, 08:29 AM   #342
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
Not really. Someone cheated and TA removed him from stat tracking. The website data just hasn't refreshed yet.
Exactly, it says 1 has completed the game but when you click on it, nothing or no one appears!

Old 09-26-2013, 02:52 AM   #343
ItalianWeapons

Dompalicious's Gamercard
Well, I guess I need to re do the Big Score Mission. Did the mission, but skiped one part of it, which is im guessing why I did not get the achievement. Has that happened to anyone else?
Old 09-26-2013, 08:19 AM   #344
Cidna

Cidna's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianWeapons View Post
Well, I guess I need to re do the Big Score Mission. Did the mission, but skiped one part of it, which is im guessing why I did not get the achievement. Has that happened to anyone else?
Most likely. This happened to me too, I just re-did it and I got it.
Cidna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 09:00 AM   #345
Fallen GFX

Fallen GFX's Gamercard
I've beaten the game and gotten almost all the things needed for 100% but I still need to win the arms race. But when I go to Trevors airport the dune buggy and the plane aren't there. Any ideas?
Fallen GFX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 09:23 AM   #346
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen GFX View Post
I've beaten the game and gotten almost all the things needed for 100% but I still need to win the arms race. But when I go to Trevors airport the dune buggy and the plane aren't there. Any ideas?
Have you tried to reload your save-file and switch characters often. Sometimes even Trevor stand right in front of them when you switch to him and he says "To work or not to work" haha, gotta luv this guy.

Old 09-26-2013, 10:26 AM   #347
Fallen GFX

Fallen GFX's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
Have you tried to reload your save-file and switch characters often. Sometimes even Trevor stand right in front of them when you switch to him and he says "To work or not to work" haha, gotta luv this guy.
I've tried the reload trick and just tried switching characters multiple times, no luck. Still no plane or buggy.
Old 09-26-2013, 10:41 AM   #348
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen GFX View Post
I've tried the reload trick and just tried switching characters multiple times, no luck. Still no plane or buggy.
Hmmm that is weird, there are only two options/questions left. What ending did you pick!? Is Trevor still alive in your game!? Otherwise this might be glitched if you not already did them.

Old 09-26-2013, 10:51 AM   #349
Fallen GFX

Fallen GFX's Gamercard
Quote:
Hmmm that is weird, there are only two options/questions left. What ending did you pick!? Is Trevor still alive in your game!? Otherwise this might be glitched if you not already did them.
Yeah Trevor is still alive. I picked C. I've only done 1 of each of the two types of the arms race missions. I hope it's not glitched
Old 09-26-2013, 10:02 PM   #350
Young Mullet

Young Mullet's Gamercard
none of the under the bridges are counting on my game? wtf!!
Young Mullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 11:16 AM   #351
3sixty

I've got 18 pieces of nuclear waste, but the 19th isn't where it is on the guides and the red dot keeps moving about whenever I go near it! Can anyone help?
3sixty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 11:37 AM   #352
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Mullet View Post
none of the under the bridges are counting on my game? wtf!!
Do you mean just a few or really NOT A SINGLE ONE!? Keep three tings in mind:

1. The rotors can't hit any wall!
2. The speed is very important sometimes.
3. If you hit ground it fail the challenge instantly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3sixty View Post
I've got 18 pieces of nuclear waste, but the 19th isn't where it is on the guides and the red dot keeps moving about whenever I go near it! Can anyone help?
What guide did you use!? I followed the guide from PowerPyx and got them all done without any problems:

Old 09-27-2013, 11:59 AM   #353
3sixty

Quote:
Do you mean just a few or really NOT A SINGLE ONE!? Keep three tings in mind:

1. The rotors can't hit any wall!
2. The speed is very important sometimes.
3. If you hit ground it fail the challenge instantly.

What guide did you use!? I followed the guide from PowerPyx and got them all done without any problems:

Grand Theft Auto V (GTA V) - All Nuclear Waste Locations (Waste Management Trophy/Achievement Guide) - YouTube
It was that one. I made that long journey from 18 to 19, but there's nothing there.

Edit: Still not there when I switched characters and got in the sub at the dock again!

Last edited by 3sixty; 09-27-2013 at 03:36 PM.
Old 09-28-2013, 11:10 AM   #354
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Quote:
It was that one. I made that long journey from 18 to 19, but there's nothing there.

Edit: Still not there when I switched characters and got in the sub at the dock again!
Maybe you have already collected that one. Did you followed the guide step by step!? That's very important.

Old 09-28-2013, 11:53 AM   #355
3sixty

Quote:
Maybe you have already collected that one. Did you followed the guide step by step!? That's very important.
Well, I think so. I thought the game forces you to go to each one in that exact order, the order that's in the video? So if that's the case, I can't have got no. 19 already because I only have 18.

I've been drifting around the pier area where it should be, and the red dot eventually moves to the left side of the tracker, implying it is on-land, meaning somewhere miles away, but I don't think I will be able to find it, it just moves every time I get close to it. :/
Old 09-28-2013, 12:06 PM   #356
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Quote:
Well, I think so. I thought the game forces you to go to each one in that exact order, the order that's in the video? So if that's the case, I can't have got no. 19 already because I only have 18.

I've been drifting around the pier area where it should be, and the red dot eventually moves to the left side of the tracker, implying it is on-land, meaning somewhere miles away, but I don't think I will be able to find it, it just moves every time I get close to it. :/
Yeah makes sense, sorry about that. I mixed it up with the other collectibles. Hmmm that one sounds really tricky haha. If I were you I'd just go into that direction where the red dot is showing, just keep on going there, ignore the height and dept info. You should get close eventually. If that's not working well then it must be glitched.

Old 09-28-2013, 12:21 PM   #357
The Duke of Darkness

The Allslayer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:

Have you turned off the console or dashboarded since this happened? Alot of little glitchs in this game are fixed that way.
The Duke of Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 03:05 PM   #358
3sixty

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duke of Darkness View Post
Have you turned off the console or dashboarded since this happened? Alot of little glitchs in this game are fixed that way.
Yeah, it happened on Thursday and I've tried it again yesterday and today.
Old 09-28-2013, 03:25 PM   #359
GesterX

GesterX's Gamercard
The Close Shave achievement seems glitched. I am stuck on14/15 knife flights even though I have done them all multiple times now and matched exactly what is done in various video guides.

Anybody else had this problem?

Edit: My bad, turns out for number 6 in PowerPyx's video, you have to be flying extremely low.

Last edited by GesterX; 09-28-2013 at 04:00 PM.
GesterX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 04:05 PM   #360
JORDAN K 95

Send a message via Skype™ to JORDAN K 95

JORDAN K 95's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GesterX View Post
The Close Shave achievement seems glitched. I am stuck on14/15 knife flights even though I have done them all multiple times now and matched exactly what is done in various video guides.

Anybody else had this problem?

Edit: My bad, turns out for number 6 in PowerPyx's video, you have to be flying extremely low.
#6 was definetly the hardest! it took many attempts and stages of wanting to kill someone!

Thanks for the sig Gackt

BF4 RANK:
JORDAN K 95 is offline   Reply With Quote