PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-17-2013, 12:20 AM   #151
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness727420 View Post
Might i say holy shit, rockstar must hate multiplayer. I stopped looking after i read that. Thats just insane multiplayer achievements
Game's online will be similar to RDR i hope,GTA IVS was so disapointing it felt tacked on.

I wouldnt fret over 1 achivement mate I loved Gears 3 I knew about Seriousley 3.0 still didn't care

Most of the achivements look fun to get. Called it right from IV having so many fun achivements.

Will actually go for most of these. Can't say that about any other game though

Quote:
Originally Posted by jswartz0181 View Post
Gold medals on missions? Guess that means we can expect a mission set-up similar to TBoGT! I just hope you don't have to do everything at the same time, just like in TBoGT!

And think the Leonora Johnson achievement might be a Black Dahlia reference?

You didn't have to do everything at once in Ballad of Tony but the goals were not fun one bit,in fact i got all DLC achivements/trophies on IV twice except those 2 mission goals.

Same thing with AC Brotherhood and Revelations I hated the mission goals so much I said screw Brotherhood's DLC.

Mission goals always take the fun out of gaming. Like in AC ''You earned 50% on this mission.'' it's distracting.

Check out my alternative rock music. If you like it spread the word it would really help me out.

https://soundcloud.com/soundwasteland

Last edited by DEG23; 08-19-2013 at 12:49 AM.
Deadsea 18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 12:36 AM   #152
iBuzz7S

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 2
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Not sure what's the problem. The online is going to be an entire different experience with a LOT more to do compared to GTA IV. The rank number seems justified and given that there are double and triple XP weekends, more the merrier.
Old 08-17-2013, 12:40 AM   #153
MoRICH MAN 300

MoRICH MAN 300's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
It's gotta be easier then the wanted achievement in GTA 4.but I really think this game is gonna be a lot more fun too.

Special Thanks to Rajeanero For The Sig
MoRICH MAN 300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 12:46 AM   #154
Barad
Back from Dubai!

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Like others have said, it will probably take a fraction of the time it took to hit 10 without boosting on IV. Improved ranking system and a whole new online experience.

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 12:46 AM   #155
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard

Yeah ^ and the online will be way more fun man.

IV's MP was so boring and it felt like a grind to get money to level up. I mean it was intresting replacing XP with money to level up but the game modes were boring.

Check out my alternative rock music. If you like it spread the word it would really help me out.

https://soundcloud.com/soundwasteland
Deadsea 18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 12:52 AM   #156
Barad
Back from Dubai!

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Rank 100...the fuck?! Other than that, list looks good!

I could have sworn TBoGT allowed you to work on certain requirements at a time and you didn't have to do everything at once. Hopefully good medals work like that in this game. Platinum medals online seem rough!
Yeah you could do any of the requirements on multiple playthroughs which made the whole 100% thing really easy. When I did it on PC I could almost beat all the requirements in one go on most of the missions.

If they forced us to do everything one go here then I reckon they'd make the requirements much easier in the first place. It says Missions, Strangers & Freaks. Hmm..

Old 08-17-2013, 12:54 AM   #157
SpongebobRoundpants

gamerboyTHXtss's Gamercard
Well its 80G so its probably 4x more than GTAIV.

http://www.youtube.com/user/HiddenLongshot?feature=mhee
SpongebobRoundpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 12:59 AM   #158
Barad
Back from Dubai!

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpongebobRoundpants View Post
Well its 80G so its probably 4x more than GTAIV.
Lol 4x MORE FUN more like!

Old 08-17-2013, 12:59 AM   #159
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Just ruined a good list. If it's anything like Max Payne 3's MP, I'm going to hate and it not even go for it.
Old 08-17-2013, 01:10 AM   #160
Ham Woopan
Praisin' the Sun

Ham Woopan Jr's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
Yeah you could do any of the requirements on multiple playthroughs which made the whole 100% thing really easy. When I did it on PC I could almost beat all the requirements in one go on most of the missions.

If they forced us to do everything one go here then I reckon they'd make the requirements much easier in the first place. It says Missions, Strangers & Freaks. Hmm..
I'm guessing the Strangers and Freaks refers to random characters you'd meet around the world like in IV. I guess people like Eddie Low would fall under the 'Freak' catagory.
Old 08-17-2013, 01:41 AM   #161
BiggD
Hiatuses Are Overrated

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
So long as it's standard stuff like "Complete it under a certain time", "Get [x] number of kills" or "Get [x]% accuracy" then that's fine. There's crazier stuff they can add but let's hope it don't come to that

Yeah, not sure what the Strangers and Freaks could be, other than randoms that are found around the world.

Thanks to Xerofox for the stunningly suave signature!
BiggD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 01:41 AM   #162
BiggD
Hiatuses Are Overrated

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevander View Post
Just ruined a good list. If it's anything like Max Payne 3's MP, I'm going to hate and it not even go for it.
You take that back! Max Payne's list was not hard, and it was not bad

Old 08-17-2013, 02:08 AM   #163
jswartz0181

Send a message via AIM to jswartz0181 Send a message via MSN to jswartz0181 Send a message via Yahoo to jswartz0181

JSwartz0181's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadsea 18 View Post
You didn't have to do everything at once in Ballad of Tony
Which is exactly what I said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jardinho View Post
Black Dahlia reference? L.A. Noire easter eggs!!!!???! Maybe we can find Cole's hat in the sewer or something. Who knows, on that game, there was a random beat up cowboy hat in a bin and people claimed it was John Marston's, with no consideration as to how or why it got there.
Never played LA Noire. The case is just a famous unsolved LA mystery. With Los Santos being LA, and an achievement for solving a mystery (GTA isn't exactly a crime-solving game), it only makes sense that it could be based on the case.

Last edited by jswartz0181; 08-17-2013 at 02:14 AM.
jswartz0181 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 02:36 AM   #164
REHJR1974

REHJR1974's Gamercard
i got a highest rank (10 star = wanted achievement) in gta4 = 5 million. lotta work. and a real pain at times. hopefully gta5 will be a lot better. (i'm sure it will be)
REHJR1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 03:02 AM   #165
BiggD
Hiatuses Are Overrated

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by REHJR1974 View Post
i got a highest rank (10 star = wanted achievement) in gta4 = 5 million. lotta work. and a real pain at times. hopefully gta5 will be a lot better. (i'm sure it will be)
It definitely will. With all the Double and Triple XP events Rockstar hosts, and considering almost any activity gives you XP, it'll be easier than what most people think!

Old 08-17-2013, 03:07 AM   #166
HabsCen10ial

HabsCen10ial's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Of 87 View Post
Rally mode, toxic waste collection, spaceship parts were stuff I had no idea about yet. Nice.
Numero Uno could be difficult considering the numbers that'll be playing this. Petrovic 2.0?
Decorated and Above The Law will be big grinds clearly.

Overall seems comprehensive but nothing too exciting looking (in terms of achievements), but Rockstar seem to have nailed lists that make a good experience overall instead of having one or two standout achievements, thinking of MCLA and MP3.
Oh I was wondering if this was going to be as tough as the Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic achievement in GTA:IV.

I really hope not.

Credit goes to Xerofox for the amazing Montreal Canadiens sig!

HabsCen10ial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 03:39 AM   #167
KFZ Scrubs

KFZ Nobody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness727420 View Post
Might i say holy shit, rockstar must hate multiplayer. I stopped looking after i read that. Thats just insane multiplayer achievements
Well they'll probably space out the levels better. Remember in IV, you were halfway to max level after hitting lvl 9

KFZ Scrubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 04:40 AM   #168
wexsuvslim

wexsuvslim's Gamercard
i don't think i will attain all of the achievements for this game, primarily the multiplayer versus achievements, but i m ok with that, lol

i am going to play this game purely for fun and whatever achievements i can gain along the way will just be the icing on the cake

Last edited by wexsuvslim; 08-17-2013 at 04:43 AM.
wexsuvslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 05:02 AM   #169
yourbreakfast99

Breakfas's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
The amount of multiplayer achievements is too damn high.
yourbreakfast99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 06:21 AM   #170
Kronic Herba

Kronic Herba's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by yourbreakfast99 View Post
I like it. The multiplayer is going to be a big thing, and I am glad they are making people play it
Kronic Herba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 06:22 AM   #171
Kronic Herba

Kronic Herba's Gamercard
I bet ranking will be fairly simple. Just doing a lot of co-op and crew heists to get more $$
Kronic Herba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 06:56 AM   #172
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
This achievement list looks to be the easiest since Bully (not counting LA Noire, as Team Bondi created the list). The ranking will probably take a little longer than Max Payne, but as the focus is on growth in the multiplayer game, I imagine that everything you do will give you experience.

With the huge amount of activities to take part it, you'll be levelling up much faster than any other Rockstar game. They'll probably have extra XP events, but I think many people will be a high level before the first one happens.

Don't fret until you get a better idea of how long it will take.

Many thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er (xboxachievements.com) for the signature!

My xba account: Crimson Ridley
My PSN account: CrimsonRidley

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.
Crimson Ridley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 07:10 AM   #173
InsaneKane87

InSAn3 KAn3's Gamercard

Dear OP: Multiplayer News > "Your ranking will be based off of shooting, driving, parachuting and flying skills."

So, it won't really be that hard.
Old 08-17-2013, 07:24 AM   #174
InsaneKane87

InSAn3 KAn3's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourbreakfast99 View Post
It's been a long time since IV and I think R* learned their lesson, plus V is going to be tons of fun so I wouldn't worry.

Just about all the achievements to seem be quite challenging which is nice and I'm sure the secret ones are story related.
Old 08-17-2013, 07:54 AM   #175
Tactical Tom

Tommy B BRFC's Gamercard
I predict that it will take a similar amount of time to reach Rank 100 Online with GTA5 as it did to reach Rank 10 in GTA4. Unless the Game has Prestige levels like Max Payne 3 did, then it will be relatively easy.

It's just a different way of dressing the Achievement up to keep people more interested due to the rewards they can Unlock along the way.

I don't understand the criticism of GTA4's Multiplayer. There's fun to be had everywhere and the community is a lot better than on other Games, less childish.

I'm hoping all the Online Game Modes are returning especially GTA Race and Car Jack City.
Tactical Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 08:15 AM   #176
Lebowski

Send a message via ICQ to Lebowski Send a message via AIM to Lebowski Send a message via MSN to Lebowski Send a message via Yahoo to Lebowski Send a message via Skype™ to Lebowski

GTA Redwood's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Silver   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Exophase is reliable. Their lists are always the real deal so these are definitely the secret achievements.
Yup got confirmation from their head Mike Bendel.

Old 08-17-2013, 08:35 AM   #177
iBuzz7S

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 2
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
People ask for variety. They get variety. They complain about getting variety.

Stay offline, better for me. Stick to your single player mode.
Old 08-17-2013, 10:04 AM   #178
DjBatfink

dj batfink's Gamercard
Rank 100....should be ok if it's like Red Dead...or even better..
Well that's what i'm hoping for anyway, a nice free roam world where you can go solo or meet up with your mates etc...
Plus lots of activities to do....
But i'm not going to jump to any conclusions about the online side to much, until the GTA V online gameplay trailer officially gets released, then we will know what's what.....
DjBatfink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 11:24 AM   #179
Jardinho

Jardinho's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Community Gaming - Silver   Green Thumb - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   GRID 2 Award   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
You take that back! Max Payne's list was not hard, and it was not bad
Come back to flaunt your "TSRM" again have we? Stop it!!!

Anyway, who cares that there's a Rank 100 achievement? As long as it's fun getting there or alternatively just don't do it. If you're really that OCD, go play it on a second account.
Jardinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 11:25 AM   #180
Barad
Back from Dubai!

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by HabsCen10ial View Post
Oh I was wondering if this was going to be as tough as the Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic achievement in GTA:IV.

I really hope not.
Nah looks like you only have to win one of each game type this time, meaning no more stupid races.