PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed III
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-03-2012, 08:41 PM   #1
Thunderclown

Chainsawcutdown's Gamercard
Pivot (Epsilon) help

So I beat the game and started doing this pivot crap, annoying as it is. I got all except for epsilon, which is on top of a fort wall in new york next to where washington plays bocce with you. Ive checked all around the fort and its walls are not climbable, theyre all steep and theres nothing surrounding to jump towards it. The one entrance to the fort seems to be two doors that are locked. anyone know a way into that fort or up the walls? its not one you liberate.
Thunderclown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 07:42 AM   #2
Quid Squid

elKamikazeSquid's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I am so confused on what to do here...can someone explain this? Would appreciate it
Quid Squid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 09:22 AM   #3
bbss

Doctor B Samson's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quid Squid View Post
I am so confused on what to do here...can someone explain this? Would appreciate it
Basically you need to find these shiny blue swans all over the map. Once you find one, you will unlock a cheat (that's all - the storymode is over. And many of them block achievements when active, like on GTA.).

How do you find a swan? Check the Anymus Sync page, it will tell you where (city) you have to look for. You move there, and then start placing your swans around the map (you have 3 in the beginning. You must move to a point in the mapp, access the Animus Sync Map and select connor's icon to place the swan). They will triangulate a green area: the swan you're looking for is inside that area. So you move inside the green area and try to reduce it (by recollecting a swan from the Animus Sync map - you don't need to go back in that position, just pick it from the map- and placing it inside the area). Soon or later you'll have a very little green area to search and find the swan will be like finding a feather (it even appears on the minimap, it has a symbol of a square target or someting).

Problems:
- You must be connected to Live cause
- Swans are not random: Animus will scan in real time Swans placed by other players who are looking for them as well, so if they pick it back, you'll lose it and you'll have to wait for a new one

And now my main concern: is Swans the correct plural of Swan? Well, I hope you got it anyway

...land
bbss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 10:15 AM   #4
Predni

rasterloda's Gamercard
i make a Video about the Pivots. I hope it helps you

Regards

PS: More AC3 Videoguides are here
Predni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 03:06 PM   #5
Quid Squid

elKamikazeSquid's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Thanks guys
Quid Squid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 05:57 PM   #6
DudeonThaCouch

DudeonThaCouch's Gamercard
Thumbs up Got it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderclown View Post
So I beat the game and started doing this pivot crap, annoying as it is. I got all except for epsilon, which is on top of a fort wall in new york next to where washington plays bocce with you. Ive checked all around the fort and its walls are not climbable, theyre all steep and theres nothing surrounding to jump towards it. The one entrance to the fort seems to be two doors that are locked. anyone know a way into that fort or up the walls? its not one you liberate.
I found the answer to your problem as i had the same one i thought i would reply a memory to get in, the name of is fort george memory 10 to get more info on the british and tackle the officer who gets away you will then take him into the fort and be able to get it takes like 5 mins max

Last edited by DudeonThaCouch; 11-04-2012 at 06:04 PM.
DudeonThaCouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 06:23 PM   #7
Toxaz

i dont see any mission called fort george. main story?
Toxaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 03:34 AM   #8
DudeonThaCouch

DudeonThaCouch's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaz View Post
i dont see any mission called fort george. main story?
lol i was half asleep when i wrote that its memory 10 Alternate methods it says tackle the target from above for the first goal.

the name of the fort its self is fort george sorry for any confusion
DudeonThaCouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 04:10 AM   #9
The Splatterpus

The Splatterpus's Gamercard
So seeing as the pivots are put there by other players, does that mean if nobody is online looking for pivots that you yourself cannot find pivots? If so is the achievement missable if everybody gets bored looking for pivots except you?
Old 12-16-2012, 04:19 AM   #10
kingofmirage

I got in and it was random
kingofmirage is offline   Reply With Quote