Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > WWE 13
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-17-2013, 12:18 AM   #1
Donnymite

Brad Gierowski's Gamercard
Easy 1000XP per Ranked match

Steps-

#1 - Start up a Championship Scramble (Not many people play that, much like the Royal Rumble)

#2 - Make sure your friend or friend(s) are in the lobby

#3 - If you have one friend, throw a batch of bots in, but make sure you two are the first two in the match

#4 - Keep building up momentum and using finishers (This builds up excitement, and will help your XP earnings

(Optional) - If you feel like you wanna go for 2000 XP, try to pop an OMG move, or so, such as the Superplex, or the barrier breaks.

#5 - Every few minutes (Depending on what you have the time set at) a bot will come in, just each take on a bot, until the time is up, just be sure to hit a lot of finishers/OMG moves.

Lastly... You will not have to worry about the Split Screen glitch where it will give you a loss, since it is a 6 player game. And this is guaranteed to get you 1000+ XP if done correctly.
Donnymite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 06:51 PM   #2
STx INF3RN0

Send a message via MSN to STx INF3RN0

Fr0zencaveman's Gamercard
If you had a friend helping you boost, why not just use the handicap DQ method which gets you 1740 per match in 30 seconds if the servers stop being shit
Old 07-10-2013, 09:13 PM   #3
Melfar

Buttercup III's Gamercard
Or you can wrestle an iron man match and get 2500+ every time.
Melfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 07:02 AM   #4
STx INF3RN0

Send a message via MSN to STx INF3RN0

Fr0zencaveman's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melfar View Post
Or you can wrestle an iron man match and get 2500+ every time.
This has already been discussed in another thread iron man matches 10 mins+ 2500 xp

Handicap each minute if you have boosting partner 1740 x 10 = 17,400 by the time the 10 minute mark has finished you would have 2500 I would have 17,400... See my point?
Old 07-13-2013, 09:09 PM   #5
Melfar

Quote:
Originally Posted by STx INF3RN0 View Post
This has already been discussed in another thread iron man matches 10 mins+ 2500 xp

Handicap each minute if you have boosting partner 1740 x 10 = 17,400 by the time the 10 minute mark has finished you would have 2500 I would have 17,400... See my point?
But that's only if the damn servers work. And most of the time they take forever. I spent 30 minutes waiting for a tables match 2 days ago. I just gave up. I'm going to wait until 2K14 comes out to level up.

Completed Games: Mahjong, Solitaire, Wordament (iOS), WWE SVR 07 & 2K14, Minesweeper, Minecraft (360), Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 & 5-7, Pac-Man, Ms. Pac-Man, WWE '13, Uno

Currently Working On: Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 & 2011, Call of Duty Classic, 4 & MW 2 & 3, Lego Batman 1 & 2, GTA V, Split Second
Old 07-13-2013, 09:21 PM   #6
CannotBeFound

Send a message via AIM to CannotBeFound

Cannot Be Found's Gamercard
Thumbs down :YAWN: Cheating as usual!

:YAWN:
Wow figures another post and tutorial (instructions) on how to cheat at a game! I mean really guys and gals if you really think its necessary for you to cheat at a game just to progress and look good your just sad.. I mean really how much of a loser are you if you really have to cheat to win at a game!! And at scrabble of all thing LmFAo
CannotBeFound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 02:00 AM   #7
Melfar

Quote:
Originally Posted by CannotBeFound View Post
Wow figures another post and tutorial (instructions) on how to cheat at a game! I mean really guys and gals if you really think its necessary for you to cheat at a game just to progress and look good your just sad.. I mean really how much of a loser are you if you really have to cheat to win at a game!! And at scrabble of all thing LmFAo
Where does he tell us how to cheat at this game? He told us to play scramble matches against 3 CPU's. How is that cheating?

Completed Games: Mahjong, Solitaire, Wordament (iOS), WWE SVR 07 & 2K14, Minesweeper, Minecraft (360), Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 & 5-7, Pac-Man, Ms. Pac-Man, WWE '13, Uno

Currently Working On: Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 & 2011, Call of Duty Classic, 4 & MW 2 & 3, Lego Batman 1 & 2, GTA V, Split Second
Old 07-27-2013, 03:11 AM   #8
Christian Harper

ChristianHarper's Gamercard
These servers make it impossible to get anything done...
Christian Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 05:41 PM   #9
Melfar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Harper View Post
These servers make it impossible to get anything done...
It's even worse trying to use CAWs. The servers load way slower, and you set yourself up for hacks. But I wanna use Goldberg & Kurt Angle, dammit.

Old 07-31-2013, 03:53 PM   #10
Gill2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by CannotBeFound View Post
thanks for the laugh, post of the year!
Gill2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 12:52 AM   #11
Christian Harper

ChristianHarper's Gamercard
Goddamn ridiculous. The only people playing this shit online are hackers who have white outfits for the Undertaker and glitch like crazy. And yes, I have user created content turned OFF, and they still mod the characters somehow.
Christian Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 07:51 AM   #12
trublustuuk

trublustuuk's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Harper View Post
Goddamn ridiculous. The only people playing this shit online are hackers who have white outfits for the Undertaker and glitch like crazy. And yes, I have user created content turned OFF, and they still mod the characters somehow.
Same, I turn off user created yet still get him with guys that have customised the colours of the wrestlers ie the white undertakers. When I see these guys I know I'm screwed :/