PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > The Cursed Crusade
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-05-2012, 12:47 AM   #1
Darkyman2000

Darkyman2000's Gamercard
Possible 4-2 fix

I had the game breaker where I needed to play on xbox live to load chapter 4-2.

I found a partner yesterday and we had done the mission, a few chapters later, he went offline and I finished the game myself. Today I have played through on Nightmare difficulty for my last acheivement, it may be worth noting I could not connect to xbox live on this game today.

I have just reached chapter 4-3 with no problems whatsoever, still playing offline!

Im not sure why I cant connect to xbox live, but this may be a possible answer to the bug? Id test it but I dont understand why I cant connect to live, yet when I return to the dashboard its fine.

If im able to test my theory ill post again.

Try playing OFFLINE.
Darkyman2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 12:51 AM   #2
Agent Aero

Aero x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   x360a Representer   Over Achiever - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Gold   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
I remember i needed help with the glitch on playthrough 1, but when i came to the same section on Nightmare mode i managed to get through no problem. And i too was disconnected from live, but didn't think anything of it at the time.

Also, GL with the last level, and don't try to rush it. The huge two handed axes are your friends!
Old 11-05-2012, 01:00 AM   #3
Darkyman2000

Darkyman2000's Gamercard
Thats strange. Its a shame this game is so buggy, its really good all things considered. Thanks for the tips

I hope this info helps out others.
Old 11-05-2012, 01:02 AM   #4
THE DEADLY DOG
Graphics Team

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Submit - Emerald   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   2,500 Posts   Staff Club - THE DEADLY DOG
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Odd. I never ran into this bug/glitch in my playthroughs or when I was researching for the guide.

Look into it more and find out how bad it is. If it's worth noting we will update the guide.
Old 11-05-2012, 01:09 AM   #5
Darkyman2000

Darkyman2000's Gamercard
Your one of the lucky ones. I was stuck on it for months, had given up on finding a partner too.

I'll try looking into it some more tomorrow. Will post again with any findings
Old 11-05-2012, 01:22 AM   #6
Darkyman2000

Darkyman2000's Gamercard
Even getting myself online again and playing the mission, I was able to play the mission without problems. It would seem that perhaps playing the mission once on xbox live (or perhaps any mission) you can continue to play the game without restriction?

What a stupid bug. Glad I've passed it.
Old 11-05-2012, 01:26 AM   #7
THE DEADLY DOG
Graphics Team

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Submit - Emerald   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   2,500 Posts   Staff Club - THE DEADLY DOG
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkyman2000 View Post
Even getting myself online again and playing the mission, I was able to play the mission without problems. It would seem that perhaps playing the mission once on xbox live (or perhaps any mission) you can continue to play the game without restriction?

What a stupid bug. Glad I've passed it.
Mm... sucks. Glad you beat it through.