PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Medal of Honor: Warfighter
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-05-2012, 02:32 PM   #1
upindat

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Warning to people boosting!!

Had a friend of mine that I had been boosting get his stats reset sat. He was level 57. OUCH!! But i think were he messed up was he was boosting bomb disfuse. His spm was really high. I suggest anybody boosting this to mix playing legit with your sessions. Since you need mostly kills anyway for the pins, 20 kill rotations work great. Dont know how many people they are banning but thought i would let people know they have at least banned one!!
Old 11-05-2012, 04:54 PM   #2
Bazajaytee

Bazajaytee's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Stat padding is against the EA ToS and can result in stats wipes and if repeated, a potential ban on the multiplayer part of the game in question.
Bazajaytee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 07:12 PM   #3
upindat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazajaytee View Post
Stat padding is against the EA ToS and can result in stats wipes and if repeated, a potential ban on the multiplayer part of the game in question.

NO SHIT man. We all know EA rules. Just was informing that if you are boosting some to be careful. Mix it up with legit play.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:09 PM   #4
I3east Lig3r

Violet Eagle7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter
Why would you need to boost in this game?

Credit to Dragonpwnr99 for the awesome sig & picture!
Quote:
Valor grows by daring, fear by holding back.
~Publilius Syrus
I3east Lig3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 12:13 AM   #5
fastNcurious

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Darn. Now I kinda wished I hadn't traded this pos game in so I could boost and get reset since the stats don't show often the game cheated on me. Once I reloaded, but the animation didn't play, so I kept tapping X until the lower right ammo count said 30. I saw an enemy, pulled the trigger, 7 bullets came out then my guy did the reload animation. Obviously I got killed. Nothing would please me more than to be reset on a game I hate.
fastNcurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 07:24 PM   #6
upindat

Quote:
Originally Posted by I3east Lig3r View Post
Why would you need to boost in this game?
lets see now. Maybe three shots to the head on sniper rifles?? yea boosting those pins. And you do know what site you are posting on right??
Old 11-06-2012, 09:07 PM   #7
I3east Lig3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by upindat View Post
lets see now. Maybe three shots to the head on sniper rifles?? yea boosting those pins. And you do know what site you are posting on right??
It's only one headshot for bolt actions and semi-auto snipers, so you're missing. Yes, it's an ACHIEVEMENT site. Boosting to me doesn't count as an achievement. It's honestly not that hard to get all the marksman pins for each weapon.

Quote:
~Publilius Syrus
Old 11-07-2012, 02:18 AM   #8
o D M C o

IVIr IVIeNsA's Gamercard
Quote:
It's only one headshot for bolt actions and semi-auto snipers, so you're missing. Yes, it's an ACHIEVEMENT site. Boosting to me doesn't count as an achievement. It's honestly not that hard to get all the marksman pins for each weapon.
Seriously why do you need to post shit about 'why boost', ppl boost when they want to boost, games you find easy might be a chore for others. You dont need to question ppls motives for boosting on this site, just accept that not everyone is the same as you.

As for the 1 shot kills if a headshot, thats definitely not always true. The British SAS Sniper rifle is a complete piece of shit; I just point blank aimed down my scope and shot a guy in the back of the head whilst he was arming a bomb, it took an additional body shot to actually kill him. Aside from that extrem example Ive now lost count of the ammount of times I KNOW Ive headshotted someone only to have them run away

Last edited by o D M C o; 11-07-2012 at 02:21 AM.
o D M C o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 05:28 PM   #9
upindat

You are full of shit with the one shot to the head. While boosting the snipers minimum two shots to kill. Thats with the other player STANDING still. Some of these guns are pure garbage. I have got most of them legit, but dont feel like playing hrs up hrs trying to get twenty kills with garbage guns.
Old 11-08-2012, 06:14 AM   #10
xDAx AWESOME

Send a message via AIM to xDAx AWESOME

xDAx AWESOME's Gamercard
Some guns are garbage... But if getting 20 kills takes you more than two matches, you're the problem, not the gun.

I would argue that in the process of getting the achievement legit, only about 5 or so guns are so bad it is frustrating. Otherwise they all do the job.

And all snipers are one shot to the head, except for one of them. Take the silencers off them... Problem solved.
xDAx AWESOME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 01:32 PM   #11
upindat

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDAx AWESOME View Post
Some guns are garbage... But if getting 20 kills takes you more than two matches, you're the problem, not the gun.

I would argue that in the process of getting the achievement legit, only about 5 or so guns are so bad it is frustrating. Otherwise they all do the job.

And all snipers are one shot to the head, except for one of them. Take the silencers off them... Problem solved.
TOTAL bullshit man. Sniper rifles are not ONE shot to the head. Boosted all the pins for the sniper rifles. Silencer off and still two shots. There are more than 5 guns that are GARBAGE. Even most of the heavy guns are garbage. Unload on a guy and he kills you with the 870 one shot.
Old 11-08-2012, 01:35 PM   #12
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Submit - Diamond   Community Gaming - Bronze   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Reset for boosting? Jeez that is lame. If someone wants to boost on their play time freaking let them do so in peace.

Man that infuriates me. Whether or not he should or is ultimately is not in question. The simple fact that they would reset for that? . . .
THE DEADLY DOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:22 PM   #13
I3east Lig3r

Quote:
TOTAL bullshit man. Sniper rifles are not ONE shot to the head. Boosted all the pins for the sniper rifles. Silencer off and still two shots. There are more than 5 guns that are GARBAGE. Even most of the heavy guns are garbage. Unload on a guy and he kills you with the 870 one shot.
Maybe you just have horribly bad aim. Because I can kill anybody fine with any weapon just fine.

Quote:
~Publilius Syrus
Old 11-09-2012, 02:03 PM   #14
upindat

Quote:
Maybe you just have horribly bad aim. Because I can kill anybody fine with any weapon just fine.
OK MR SUPER gamer. Funny how someone post about this or that and defends the game, BUT YET feels the need to start a bitching thread??? My aim is fine. Go check my stats. i have two pins left for the last mp cheevo then i can put this game to rest.
Old 11-10-2012, 07:46 AM   #15
I3east Lig3r

Quote:
OK MR SUPER gamer. Funny how someone post about this or that and defends the game, BUT YET feels the need to start a bitching thread??? My aim is fine. Go check my stats. i have two pins left for the last mp cheevo then i can put this game to rest.
I said I created it to prevent repeated threads, I never said I hated it at all. How many pins have you boosted?

Quote:
~Publilius Syrus
Old 11-10-2012, 07:56 AM   #16
my_box_72
Banned User

Quote:
Had a friend of mine that I had been boosting get his stats reset sat. He was level 57. OUCH!! But i think were he messed up was he was boosting bomb disfuse. His spm was really high. I suggest anybody boosting this to mix playing legit with your sessions. Since you need mostly kills anyway for the pins, 20 kill rotations work great. Dont know how many people they are banning but thought i would let people know they have at least banned one!!
Your friend ain't that smart is he
my_box_72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:13 PM   #17
Kivlov

Kivlov's Gamercard
Pointless doing this, not only is the multiplayer on this actually good for once. But by getting the 20 kills on each gun by the time you have done them all, you should have all the remaining online achievements, it doesnt take long at all.
Kivlov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:26 PM   #18
upindat

Quote:
I said I created it to prevent repeated threads, I never said I hated it at all. How many pins have you boosted?
boosted all sniper kills but the sfod and the last one to unlock which is a beast. and half of the heavy guns. Got the rest legit. Some of the heavy guns are horrible. would unload on a guy and after he killed me he still had 80 percent health. Glad i am done with the mp cheevos. Hardcore and i am done.
Old 11-16-2012, 03:12 AM   #19
I3east Lig3r

Quote:
boosted all sniper kills but the sfod and the last one to unlock which is a beast. and half of the heavy guns. Got the rest legit. Some of the heavy guns are horrible. would unload on a guy and after he killed me he still had 80 percent health. Glad i am done with the mp cheevos. Hardcore and i am done.
So that's about a sixth of the total pins? I don't mind you doing it for one weapon but doing it for about 12 weapons, I don't count that as an achievement.

Quote:
~Publilius Syrus
Old 12-02-2012, 11:36 AM   #20
G4M3 CHANGER

G4M3 CHANGER's Gamercard
i doubt ea and danger close give a shit about boosters, they should be happy people are at least actually playing this piece of shit
G4M3 CHANGER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 07:36 PM   #21
upindat

Quote:
So that's about a sixth of the total pins? I don't mind you doing it for one weapon but doing it for about 12 weapons, I don't count that as an achievement.

last time i checked i dont answer to you. What i do on my xbox is none of your business man. I just now noticed you posted this because of a comment in another forum. I dont need your permission for anything. So do the math on what percentage of pins if you want. This game is completed for me . Also please CLICK the link in my sig to better clarify things.

Last edited by upindat; 12-21-2012 at 02:10 PM.
upindat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:45 PM   #22
Infernal

A 2rue boofer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver
Quote:
I'm an avid booster, but I personally had no problems getting all the marksman pins, they are time consuming, but easy.
Infernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 12:33 AM   #23
Lavindathar

Send a message via Skype™ to Lavindathar

Lavindathar's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Gold   Micro Guide - Gold   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Apprentice   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - troy0891   Free Agents - Third Place   Over Achiever - Gold   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Cilisien   GRID 2 Award   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 30 (more» ...)
Personally, im glad they ban boosters. How is it an achievement if ita boosted?
Last Achievement : 100 Times Too Many - Alien Isolation (Xbox One) - 5g
Last 100% Completion : Alien Isolation (1000g) (Xbox One)

Thanks to Rajeanero for the avatar and Audilicious for the sig.
Lavindathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 03:53 AM   #24
anorexicwes
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by G4M3 CHANGER View Post
i doubt ea and danger close give a shit about boosters, they should be happy people are at least actually playing this piece of shit

Yet you post in these forums? I really don't understand people like you who hate this game, but still come to the mohw part of the forum. It really is sad.

I could understand boosting for kills, but it really is easy. The sniper kills are just time consuming. The sc5 sniper rifle is the worst gun in the game and you have to get 60 combined kills. I will tell you this, I got really good at quickscoping with the bolt action rifles. The semi auto and the 50 cal are very good and the 300 is good sometimes, headshots are one hit kill with the bolt actions.

It was fun, now I need to roll through hardcore and I will be done. Wish there was more MP achievements though.
anorexicwes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 05:19 AM   #25
DopeGivesMeHope

DopeGivesMeHope's Gamercard
Well if the achievement pops its an achievement whether boosted or not.
DopeGivesMeHope is offline   Reply With Quote