PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Medal of Honor: Warfighter
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-05-2012, 06:50 PM   #1
tjoepketril

finding faraz

In this mission i get to the part where faraz is walking over the bridge. I killed the enemies there and then they say "rally too the gate" but can :not breach door. Watched video on YouTube and normal a teammate comes too open IT but nothing happens. Door stays closed and i can not play on. Is this bug in the game? What can i do, tried restarting but nothing helps

Last edited by tjoepketril; 11-05-2012 at 07:06 PM.
tjoepketril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 07:15 PM   #2
xMidget_Furyx

xMidget Furyx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjoepketril View Post
In this mission i get to the part where faraz is walking over the bridge. I killed the enemies there and then they say "rally too the gate" but can :not breach door. Watched video on YouTube and normal a teammate comes too open IT but nothing happens. Door stays closed and i can not play on. Is this bug in the game? What can i do, tried restarting but nothing helps
Have you restarted the mission or just the checkpoint?

xMidget_Furyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 07:32 PM   #3
tjoepketril

The checkpoint, the mission, tried IT all. Other people have problemen too, found IT on EA but No sollution.....
tjoepketril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:32 AM   #4
raptor_256

raptor256's Gamercard
stuck at the same point and havent touched it since. hopefully this will be addressed with the dlc pack amongst other problems
raptor_256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:36 AM   #5
eiVaL

Y0 MAC's Gamercard
i just got this crap, i uninstalled the stupid HD pack the game loads so much faster, and im starting at the boat mission since it wouldnt reload this one, hope it works.

theres absolutely no difference in quality without the HD pack, aside from teh loading, which is so much faster

eiVaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:57 AM   #6
eiVaL

Y0 MAC's Gamercard
it worked fine now.

id recommened not even wasting your time with the install pack cause it was causing all types of freezing/stalling issues even before this point

eiVaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 11:35 PM   #7
Enishi49

enishi49's Gamercard
Thx man. I'm gonna try this soon, I've been stuck on this mission for months because of this. Did you use your last save or just restarted the mission all over ? Or even single player from the beginning ?

It just that I have this problem on my hardcore run and I have a USB save at the beginning of the mission and a checkpoint just before this glitch on my HDD. I just hope I won't have to restart this run all over
Enishi49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:22 AM   #8
Enishi49

enishi49's Gamercard
Ok didn't work. Started the mission all over and no success, still no damn door !

EDIT : Yes finally did it ! I deleted everything on my HDD (except the game save of course) and no problem. I started at the beginnig of the mission. Hope it will help.

Last edited by Enishi49; 02-24-2013 at 10:53 AM.
Enishi49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 05:16 PM   #9
griffaliscious

griffaliscious's Gamercard
still stuck

anymore updates on this yet?????? ive done like the above mentioned where ive deleted everything except the game save ive cleared my cache and played offline ive started the misson over and still no door. i even started the whole campaign over on a new save with deleting the old save and got to that part and still no door!?!?!?!? just sucks i have all the mp cheevos and now i cant even finish the campaign. thanks for the help in advance
griffaliscious is offline   Reply With Quote